Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086266 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abanekechizoba2: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mrviktor:

Polaris bank..
We filled a form.
Settled then...they will definitely pay you although sometimes, they mistakenly skip some person's names and, the worst part about state allowance is if you miss being paid for any month,it's hard to rectify it.
Just wait for month end
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrviktor(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Abanekechizoba2:

Settled then...they will definitely pay you although sometimes, they mistakenly skip some person's names and, the worst part about state allowance is if you miss being paid for any month,it's hard to rectify it.
Just wait for month end

Mad oh
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tu9ic3(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Potorico043:

Yea your allowance will be paid in full as long as you registered or opened an account and, do your clearance when due.

My question is we that relocated, are we entitled to Lagos State allowee
(I don't mean FG allowee)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tu9ic3(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2019
Potorico043:

Yes of course

Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by champeeon(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Una good evening o. Please when is nysc likely to pay December alawee?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JMoses1(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2019
They are likely to pay on 28th December.
For more update on nysc news update visit: nyscgist.ml
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by champeeon(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
JMoses1:
They are likely to pay on 28th December.
For more update on nysc news update visit: nyscgist.ml
This one na bad market. I was hoping it will be before Christmas
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by FIPS: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2019
Client Relations Officer Graduate Trainee

FIPS Multilinks Limited is a real estate development, management, and marketing company with core objective of making home ownership a reality to many in a cost-effective and distinct manner.

We seek to recruit self-driven, qualified and competent Corp Member to fill the Graduate Trainee position of a Client Relations Officer.

Job Description
• As a Client Relations Officer, you will contribute and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote product sales and services.

Responsibilities
• Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth.
• Site Committee involvement and leadership opportunities.
• Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
• Discuss business contracts and cost with clients.
• Ensure that client requests are handled timely and accurately.
• Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
• Manage and close client businesses to achieve profitability.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services.
• Work hand in hand with the Manager of Client Relations.

Qualifications
• Candidates Must be a Corp Member

Skills & Abilities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong writing, communication, and editing skills
• Adaptability, a drive to learn, and strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well independently and within a team
• Interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Flexibility
• Time Management
• Fluency in English Language

Interested candidates should forward their CV to recruitment@fipsmultilinks.com OR visit our office at 4TH Floor, Royal Office Building, Km 25 Lekki-Epe Expressway, Opposite Fidelity Bank, Ajah, Lagos, and call 08141316676 to apply in person.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by seribroo56(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
Please I have a question, I had an accident on my way to camp. I managed to do my registration and filled redeployment form . I was giving letter signed by some of the officials and also the state coordinator that I have been granted redeployment to the state I wrote. I returned home for treatment. I am seeing people talking about an approval form and I am not getting it, will there still be a form again even after the letter I collected ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yetty4love(f): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Welcome to Nikom fried Ponmo business,
The fried Ponmo(purely cow skin)is basically dried for longer shelf period and to prevent contamination.
It double in size after soaking it, for better results soak in hot water with a pinch of salt for about 24-48 hours depending on how crunchy u want,
1200 pcs-30000
600pcs-15000
300pcs-7500
150pcs-4000
30pcs-1000
Location Ilorin Kwara state https:///LRVMnluDmpiCZAdsIVoxQM
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DeeCherry(f): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
I'm a redeployed Batch C stream 1 corp member. I need a ppa in either Oyo town or Ogbomosho, in Oyo state. I'll appreciate anyone who would be of help.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DeeCherry(f): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
seribroo56:
Please I have a question, I had an accident on my way to camp. I managed to do my registration and filled redeployment form . I was giving letter signed by some of the officials and also the state coordinator that I have been granted redeployment to the state I wrote. I returned home for treatment. I am seeing people talking about an approval form and I am not getting it, will there still be a form again even after the letter I collected ?

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ray360: 8:21am On Dec 19, 2019
For fresh 2019 graduates, please, when and what month do you think they will start getting call ups for NYSC? Thank-you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by samsus(m): 3:29am On Dec 20, 2019
pls Adm. is it possible for one to revalidate twice.... ?? I was suppose to go with batch B, but couldn't meet cos of my work, I den revalidated during batch C .. den I cudnt meet up again cos of my work... pls can I still revalidate n go with batch A 2020......thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Brunicekid(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
fowobiseyi:

I want to know if I can still go with batch c stream 2? it was yesterday I finished my clearance and I was given mobilization form to fill.
Did you later go with batch c stream 2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by seribroo56(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
DeeCherry:

thanks, I have paid and printed the relocation form
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 21, 2019
champeeon:

This one na bad market. I was hoping it will be before Christmas
We gather dey ooogringringrin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by idrisaleo1: 2:40am On Dec 21, 2019
In response to the German embassy's new policy which states that Nigerian students may have to wait for 12 months for them to have an interview date, this video, doing country comparison of Nigeria, Ghana, and Cameroun talks about the importance of applying early for a date in all these countries and as well as the need to strive to be on the A-class.

Do have a lovely time watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYQahl8V8xg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpdWwAq1wQ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MtyS1H5Ys8

You might also find this article interesting:

https://idrisativities1..com/2019/12/new-embassy-law-states-nigerian.html?m=1

Enjoy!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gemineye: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
While in camp, can someone be granted permission to attend to an urgent issue, say Exam. Scholarship exams, jamb, Direct entry exam, post utme etc

Pls i need urgent answers
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by champeeon(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2019
SIR0:
We gather dey ooogringringrin

I believe it should show tomorrow. Ayam broke sad

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oluwaraji(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2019
I applied for relocation and it was approved but due to some reasons, I want it cancelled as I prefer to stay in my original state of deployment. Is it possible? If yes, what is the process.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Yustash001(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
when are we going to see our allowee o they've started paying o
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gemineye: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pls someone should answer this pls
Gemineye:
While in camp, can someone be granted permission to attend to an urgent issue, say Exam. Scholarship exams, jamb, Direct entry exam, post utme etc

Pls i need urgent answers
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by champeeon(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
Gemineye:
Pls someone should answer this pls
Yes, you can be allowed. Just walk to the camp director's office and explain yourself. He should direct you on the procedure to follow.

Law graduates were all allowed to leave camp this November to be called to bar. I'm sure it will be possible for you too.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Go to state secretariat, to relocation/redeployment office to be precise and tell them you wish to revert your redeployment.
oluwaraji:
I applied for relocation and it was approved but due to some reasons, I want it cancelled as I prefer to stay in my original state of deployment. Is it possible? If yes, what is the process.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gemineye: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
champeeon:

Yes, you can be allowed. Just walk to the camp director's office and explain yourself. He should direct you on the procedure to follow.

Law graduates were all allowed to leave camp this November to be called to bar. I'm sure it will be possible for you too.
Thanks alot...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by champeeon(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2019
Gemineye:
Thanks alot...
You're welcome.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
Are you a Corp Member in Ibadan? Do you want a special ICAN Centre that will meet all your needs at affordable fee? Then come talk to us.

Phone: 08062823447 ( WhatsApp Only)

Lectures start January 3rd, 2019 (For March Diet)
Venue: Suite 35, Agbowo Shopping Complex, Opposite U.I, Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.