Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086706 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 27, 2020
slicksonplay:
Hello, I’m into an online biz. Can I take my laptop to camp?

You won't be able to use it.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Trojan8(m): 6:29am On Feb 27, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

You won't be able to use it.

Hello,
I need your thoughts on the recent "No state available" situation. Is there any hope of it being resolved or I should be looking at batch B.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Pls how did u do the signature appending stuff.. It's not working here
you mean the one where your signature gets added to your details during the final step of registration.?

well that should be done at the cafe where you are registering .. they would scan your signature and add it to the profile.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2020
Trojan8:

Hello,
I need your thoughts on the recent "No state available" situation. Is there any hope of it being resolved or I should be looking at batch B.

did you register when the states didn't come up?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Trojan8(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2020
kelvinkelvinkk:

did you register when the states didn't come up?

You can't finish registration without those states popping up. So the registration process is still hanging
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Trojan8(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2020
Rynx:
You are not alone, a lot of corps members are having the same problem. Just keep on trying it. Hopefully it will be resolved today

I hope so, just want to get this whole episode behind me. embarassed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Wambiz(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2020
The name i used to enroll for BVN is differ from what i have on my statement of result, I hope this won't affect when i need to open an allowance account with NYSC. Any possible solution to this house!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GAPPLE: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2020
Hello house!..
Please how true is the rumoured STREAM 2??
Has anyone got a reliable source to confirm from??

Thanks so much in anticipation.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2020
kelvinkelvinkk:

you mean the one where your signature gets added to your details during the final step of registration.?

well that should be done at the cafe where you are registering .. they would scan your signature and add it to the profile.

Thanks I already did it myself.. It was nt hard as I thought

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2020
Trojan8:

Hello,

It would be available soon.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Janpa: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2020
Janpa:
Pls the first letter of my surname was wrongly spelt in Jamb Admission letter but was corrected in the names I used in school. I don't know if it will affect me during nysc mobilization. Jamb surname is showing Mwabia while the school name (correct one) is Nwabia

Somebody should pls answer me
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2020
Nope.
Wambiz:
The name i used to enroll for BVN is differ from what i have on my statement of result, I hope this won't affect when i need to open an allowance account with NYSC. Any possible solution to this house!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2020
What's in the senate list.!?
Janpa:

Somebody should pls answer me

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Thanks I already did it myself.. It was nt hard as I thought
no state is available too for you ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2020
kelvinkelvinkk:

no state is available too for you ?
Yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Janpa: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Corpzenith:
What's in the senate list.!?

My name is not on the nysc senate list cos I have not finished my clearance. But if u mean school senate list, it's the correct one (Nwabia)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
If the one in school senate list is correct then just proceed, that's what school is likey to send to NYSC.
Janpa:

My name is not on the nysc senate list cos I have not finished my clearance. But if u mean school senate list, it's the correct one (Nwabia)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Petitequeen(f): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Any female corps member in need of a rommate around Yaba, Maryland or Palmgrove?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kiarra(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Check out my signature
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bugie16: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
GAPPLE:
Hello house!..
Please how true is the rumoured STREAM 2??
Has anyone got a reliable source to confirm from??

Thanks so much in anticipation.
there is a stream 2. same question was asked on nysc facebook page.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DarkLight911: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Pls is uniben Senate list out for nysc?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lunah(f): 6:23am On Feb 28, 2020
Hello house!
I am having an issue getting my Certificate of experience from my place of internship because the Departmental head travelled and i have no idea if we can get the Certificate before camp starts.
Please, what are the other alternatives?
I am a Pharmacist, BTW.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Deezahtu: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2020
Hello somebody should help pls. My surname on nysc senate list is SANI while I’m using SANNI. I complained in my school and they said they will correct it but it wasn’t corrected up till now and time is going. Please can I proceed with the nysc registration while my surname is still showing SANI instead of SANNI?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Trojan8(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2020
You can now choose states. Quickly select states before they are exhausted shocked
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Janpa: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Corpzenith:
If the one in school senate list is correct then just proceed, that's what school is likey to send to NYSC.

Okay, Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by KAYBEE17: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Pls is it advisable to take your personal laptop to NYSC camp?,not for use in the camp just just Incase if i won't be coming home for the 2weeks holiday and decided to stay in my ppa due to one reason or the other
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lasmile(f): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
MBA, MSc. in Startup and Business Management + Business Funding
Register at www.bbsbc.com.ng
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Onyeigbo10000: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
can I print my green card even when the portal closes for registration because I don't have chance now to print until Thursday next week due to my work.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by TheMainMan: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Potorico043:
States are open for selection now, login and complete your registration.
If you don't like the state or states you selected, you can get in touch with me for direct posting to any state if your choice and payment is not made completely at once. 0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0
yes... it will be kept safely for you at the camp and you will get it back on the day you are leaving camp... But if it possible... leave it at home and save yourself the stress

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.