Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1083216 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fiferanmi198: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Anyone going from Lagos to imo
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AbuMikey(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
KingKayxCee11:
I need to know what I will go to Kebbi camp with.

(Quick responses are welcomed).

PS: Is the state an automatic redeployment state?

Kebbi here too
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AbuMikey(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
PricelexxZiny:
Is there anybody going to Kebbi from Aba?
From Abj. Me.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Obalatule: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
PricelexxZiny:
Is there anybody going to Kebbi from Aba?
Prepare for the longest journey of your life
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Slizzords: 7:57am On Aug 30, 2021
I wish everyone here journey mercies, may your parents eat the fruits of their labour. My cousin was posted to Abuja..I hope to God he gets a good job where he'd be retained.

4 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joanee20(f): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
joanee20:
My graduation date on my certificate and the one on nysc portal is different. I went to my school student affairs on Monday, they said they will send it but till now it hasn't been changed. Is there anything more I can do to change it. Thanks

Please help o
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ebuz11(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
joanee20:

Please help o

Only your DSA can change that from their records.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Is there anyone going from Abuja to Ekiti?
Let's link up Biko

Plus, does anyone know the best park to get direct car to Emure LGA of Ekiti State?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2021
When is the alawee arriving na??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Good morning and congratulations to the entire prospective corp members of batch B stream 2 that have received their callup letters and posted to different states to do the mandatory National youth service Corp program.

If you were posted to a state you don't like, you should go for the 3weeks camping and while your in camp, get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) for your relocation to any state of your choice, so when leaving camp, your heading over to the state you want.
Only in camp relocation is possible.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joanee20(f): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2021
ebuz11:

Only your DSA can change that from their records.

You mean the dean of students affairs?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AxeofGod(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please is it possible to report to camp on Saturday? That is two days from today?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Udantu: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
AxeofGod:
Please is it possible to report to camp on Saturday? That is two days from today?
Yes before midnight
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by NeloNelo: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lordnewton1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
NeloNelo:

Sad news https://thegisthouse.com/graduates-killed-on-way-to-camp-for-national-service/
There should be some form of compensation o to the family. Not just condolences every time. Some of us are not even interested in this nysc thing. The number of deaths I've been hearing makes me scared.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kingbrighto(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please I was suppose to go to be mobilised with this current PCMs but I missed it because I got the information late ... please who knows when the next streams will be doing their online registration and going to camp ? ..
I heard there's still one more batch left this year.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kabman: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2021
Pls,For foreign graduates are we meant to go to the verification center without given a date and time.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2021
Kingbrighto:
Please I was suppose to go to be mobilised with this current PCMs but I missed it because I got the information late ... please who knows when the next streams will be doing their online registration and going to camp ? ..
I heard there's still one more batch left this year.
Hopefully October
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dstar434(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pls I intend going with the next batch in October or thereabouts. I just finished my LLB but won't be going to the Law school until next year (due to limited number of slots given to my faculty). Now my question is: What is the probability of me being posted to a place other than primary or secondary school, even without a call to bar certificate?

Responses urgently needed pls.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dstar434:
Pls I intend going with the next batch in October or thereabouts. I just finished my LLB but won't be going to the Law school until next year (due to limited number of slots given to my faculty). Now my question is: What is the probability of me being posted to a place other than primary or secondary school, even without a call to bar certificate?

Responses urgently needed pls.
you will be posted to the ministry of Justice in your assigned state, I also served before going to law School (will be going this October), and I was posted to the Ministry of Justice in Rivers State.

Law graduates are usually not given teaching jobs in schools for their service year.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dstar434(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Japhet04:
you will be posted to the ministry of Justice in your assigned state, I also served before going to law School (will be going this October), and I was posted to the Ministry of Justice in Rivers State.

Law graduates are usually not given teaching jobs in schools for their service year.

Thanks for your response bro. Would much appreciate if you can share me your number for more discussions.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dstar434:

Thanks for your response bro. Would much appreciate if you can share me your number for more discussions.
check my recent posts.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dstar434(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Japhet04:
check my recent posts.

Didn't find it. However, let me just ask my other questions here. Yeah, so I would like to know( if you don't mind stating them) the manner of jobs or tasks that were assigned to you. Secondly, how reasonable was the stipend/remuneration from the ministry ( not the allowance ooo).
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dstar434:

Didn't find it. However, let me just ask my other questions here. Yeah, so I would like to know( if you don't mind stating them) the manner of jobs or tasks that were assigned to you. Secondly, how reasonable was the stipend/remuneration from the ministry ( not the allowance ooo).
you didn't check did you? wink

Chambers work basically, drafting legal jurats, accompanying our prosecutors to court and taking notes of the facts and applicable rules in respective cases.

But you won't be allowed to do any job that can only be done by a lawyer that has been called, so there's always that gap(which I totally resent).

In my state we are not paid a dime in the ministry, so we depend solely on the federal government monthly allowance, whatever you do don't fill in Rivers State, I'm confident this anomaly is only practiced here... Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Collinsemegreat(m): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
When is Batch A next year starting?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dstar434(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Japhet04:
you didn't check did you? wink

Chambers work basically, drafting legal jurats, accompanying our prosecutors to court and taking notes of the facts and applicable rules in respective cases.

But you won't be allowed to do any job that can only be done by a lawyer that has been called, so there's always that gap(which I totally resent).

In my state we are not paid a dime in the ministry, so we depend solely on the federal government monthly allowance, whatever you do don't fill in Rivers State, I'm confident this anomaly is only practiced here... Goodluck.

Thanks man. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lordnewton1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Any other batch for this year?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lajid: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2021
Hello people, I just graduated and results expected to be out this week or next week. I have some questions I want to ask and I’ll appreciate if it’s attended to:

1) first off, can I still serve this year?

2) my date of birth was overstated by 1 year. It happened during my jamb registration, the person registering put 1999 instead of 2000. At that time, thought it wasn’t bad so I just left it at that.
But thinking of it now, I don’t know if I can change it back to 2000 because I’ll like to.

3) I have a state in mind I’ll like to do my nysc, how do I get the state.

Thanks as await your responses.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dstar434(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2021
lajid:
Hello people, I just graduated and results expected to be out this week or next week. I have some questions I want to ask and I’ll appreciate if it’s attended to:

1) first off, can I still serve this year?

2) my date of birth was overstated by 1 year. It happened during my jamb registration, the person registering put 1999 instead of 2000. At that time, thought it wasn’t bad so I just left it at that.
But thinking of it now, I don’t know if I can change it back to 2000 because I’ll like to.

3) I have a state in mind I’ll like to do my nysc, how do I get the state.

Thanks as await your responses.

1) You should still be able to serve this year, if your school forwards it's Senate list to NYSC on time before the next batch in October

2) For this, kindly visit the nearest JAMB office for necessary amendments. I think they do have a solution to that.

3) For this, pray hard (if you do believe in prayers) and try to link up with people you know can help you secure your choice state.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lajid: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Dstar434:

1) You should still be able to serve this year, if your school forwards it's Senate list to NYSC on time before the next batch in October

2) For this, kindly visit the nearest JAMB office for necessary amendments. I think they do have a solution to that.

3) For this, pray hard (if you do believe in prayers) and try to link up with people you know can help you secure your choice state.

Thanks I appreciate. Regarding the third, yes I do believe in prayers, as to linking up with people to help secure my state of choice , that’s where my issue is. But then, I’ll ask around to see if I can get even if I have to pay for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.