Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,068 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1088698 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jelil01: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
lizychimamanda:
yes I have. Last month and I have submitted the filled form to school.
I just hope we will be able to go with the next batch without any problem.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Amen dear
jelil01:
I just hope we will be able to go with the next batch without any problem.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adeyemijames(m): 12:24am On Sep 15, 2021
WELCOME TO CROWD1 INVESTMENT PLATFORM..
CROWD1 IS A LEGIT PLATFORM THAT EMPOWER PEOPLE, ENRICHING LIFES.

THIS PLATFORM is Fully Registered with with FGN. with RC NO *1370875*

IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE A CIVIL SERVANT, GOVERNMENT WORKERS, STUDENTS, BUSINESS MEN/WOMEN, SALARY EARNERS, CIVIL SERVANT...

JOIN TODAY AND DOUBLE YOUR INCOME FOR THE FUTURE, CROWD1 INVESTMENT*IS REALLY PAYING.. A TRAIL WILL CONVINCE YOU TO DO MORE.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
STUDENTS PACKAGES
*5k to get 10k*
*10k to get 20k*
*20k to get 40k*
*30k to get 60k*
*40k to get 80k*
*50k to get 100k*

WORKERS PACKAGES
*60k to get 120k*
*70k to get 140k*
*80k to get 160k*
*100k to get 200k*

SALARY EARNERS
*200k to get 400k*
*300k to get 600k*
*400k to get 800k*
*500k to get 1M*

CALL OR WHATSAPP MR ADEMOLA AKIN (07067325853)
➖➖➖➖➖➖INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN..
������
https:///Gus22UjwCfCEeiCULPQduA
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Good day everyone and I have some good news.

Relocation for Batch A and batch B 2021 is ongoing and possible right now to any state of your choice.

For those in outside camp that is batch A stream 1 and 2, also batch B stream 1, your relocation comes out within 2weeks on you dashboard.

For in camp relocation, that is those still in camp batch B stream 2, your relocation comes out on your dashboard on the day your leaving camp.

It is not free and you can get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tycoon3(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
kyrian0:
Good day everyone and I have some good news.

Relocation for Batch A and batch B 2021 is ongoing and possible right now to any state of your choice.

For those in outside camp that is batch A stream 1 and 2, also batch B stream 1, your relocation comes out within 2weeks on you dashboard.

For in camp relocation, that is those still in camp batch B stream 2, your relocation comes out on your dashboard on the day your leaving camp.

It is not free and you can get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)
What changes am I going to see on the dashboard?,
where will it be indicated so I can download the new state?,
21st is the passing out from camp when am I going to see the changes on my dashboard?.

I am expecting answers Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Cordenify(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
tycoon3:

What changes am I going to see on the dashboard?,
where will it be indicated so I can download the new state?,
21st is the passing out from camp when am I going to see the changes on my dashboard?.

I am expecting answers Thanks.
If you didn't work on getting your relocation done, don't expect anything on your relocation page when you click on it, rather you'll be given a PPA letter in camp which means your relocation wasn't successful.
If you applied in camp, hopefully it will be approved because it's not always the case when one applies for relocation in camp.
If you paid someone to work it for you, hopefully the person did it and you won't get a PPA letter in camp on the day your passing out which is 21st.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JARUSHUB: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tycoon3(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
kyrian0:

If you didn't work on getting your relocation done, don't expect anything on your relocation page when you click on it, rather you'll be given a PPA letter in camp which means your relocation wasn't successful.
If you applied in camp, hopefully it will be approved because it's not always the case when one applies for relocation in camp.
If you paid someone to work it for you, hopefully the person did it and you won't get a PPA letter in camp on the day your passing out which is 21st.

Let me explain like this..
I was posted to ogun state I got there did the registration and apply for relocation to Lagos using marriage with all the documents needed. I left the camp that same day because I have baby, Tho I have received the bicycle allowance and also allawee for this month, what I want to know is on the 21st am I to go ogun state camp or Lagos state camp for my PPA posting?? or is there anything am going to print on my dashboard that will tell where to go??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
tycoon3:

I was posted to ogun state I got there did the registration and apply for relocation to Lagos using marriage with all the documents needed. I left the camp that same day because I have baby, Tho I have received the bicycle allowance and also allawee for this month, what I want to know is on the 21st am I to go ogun state camp or Lagos state camp for my PPA posting?? or is there anything am going to print on my dashboard that will tell where to go??
If your sure they accepted your documents requesting for relocation as a married woman with a baby when you reported to camp, then no need of going there on the 21st, since they accepted your documents that day.
All you do is to check your dashboard on the 21st to know if your relocation to where ever was approved. PPA letter is only given to those who didn't relocate or their relocation wasn't approved.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tycoon3(m): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
kyrian0:

If your sure they accepted your documents requesting for relocation as a married woman with a baby when you reported to camp, then no need of going there on the 21st, since they accepted your documents that day.
All you do is to check your dashboard on the 21st to know if your relocation to where ever was approved. PPA letter is only given to those who didn't relocate or their relocation wasn't approved.
Thanks so much sir

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Collinsemegreat(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2021
recently graduated from a Federal University in the South South region - UNIBEN precisely.

When my department sent my results
to Senate the e in my first name was replaced with and a. Student Affairs refused to clear me for NYSC because of that.

Please as anyone been in this position and what were the quickest possible solution as I intended going with the Batch C stream 2 this November.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Good morning corp members, for the batch B stream 2 in camp, if you are still interested in relocating to Lagos or Abuja only, get in touch with me now to get it done so once your leaving camp tomorrow, Tuesday 21st, your heading to either Lagos or Abuja.
PS: it is not free but 100% assured.
Get in touch with me before noon. (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jaymidas001: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
Collinsemegreat:
recently graduated from a Federal University in the South South region - UNIBEN precisely.

When my department sent my results
to Senate the e in my first name was replaced with and a. Student Affairs refused to clear me for NYSC because of that.

Please as anyone been in this position and what were the quickest possible solution as I intended going with the Batch C stream 2 this November.

Uniben is my Alma mater, I'm currently in camp, I had the same issue but it was handled differently. My department omitted 'm' from my middle name but I didn't tell dem at student affairs because the man who cleared me at exams & records told me to just register like that. I applied for name correction with my department after being cleared by student affairs, and also applied for name correction on my dashboard after registering for NYSC and it turned out perfectly.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Assurance001(f): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
tycoon3:

Did you update the documents online?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tycoon3(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Assurance001:

Did you update the documents online?
No, I did everything in camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tycoon3(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
kyrian0:

No update on the dashboard till now, how we going to know if approved or not??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2021
tycoon3:

No update on the dashboard till now, how we going to know if approved or not??
Start checking your relocation page from 9 or 10am.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jaymidas001: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2021
The cheapest way to apply for relocation is in camp, it's free, you just need to get your documents right, majority that applied in camp got theirs sorted out.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2021
Jaymidas001:
The cheapest way to apply for relocation is in camp, it's free, you just need to get your documents right, majority that applied in camp got theirs sorted out.
well that didn't happen in my camp(zamfara), all relocation applications were tossed in the waste bin... I'm quite lucky I had a resourceful middleman that followed up the process from Abuja.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ebis9394(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
Pls when will relocation start again for Batch B stream 1?

They said relocation will be possible after 3 months. So when exactly will it start?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Onyisko10: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Do we have to report to ppa immediately
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 7victor(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Onyisko10:
Do we have to report to ppa immediately

Congratulations for a successful camp experience.

Now that you are out of the camp,I wish you a happy one year of service.

Back to your question.

Yes you have to report to your PPA soon enough.

After everything, you can take permission to travel home if you want to.

There is no need delaying. Just go and report before Friday this week.

Although during my time, some people delayed for 2 weeks before reporting.

But what is the need. It is good to go early before your place of primary assignment report back to NYSC that you did not report.

Most PPA have already requested for certain number of corpers.

If they don't see the corpers, some may get back to NYSC to find out what happened.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AI007(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hello
Guys how long does a regularization take effect?, I have another institution on my jamb portal instead of my current institution, and I'm yet to start my regularization because of nin issues, will this affect my NYSC process or can I beat the deadline if done quickly, taking how fast jamb will process my regularization in consideration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Collinsemegreat(m): 12:21am On Sep 22, 2021
I was told this no longer works... How long did it take your Dept to rectify it?

Jaymidas001:

Uniben is my Alma mater, I'm currently in camp, I had the same issue but it was handled differently. My department omitted 'm' from my middle name but I didn't tell dem at student affairs because the man who cleared me at exams & records told me to just register like that. I applied for name correction with my department after being cleared by student affairs, and also applied for name correction on my dashboard after registering for NYSC and it turned out perfectly.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Collinsemegreat(m): 12:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Jaymidas001:

I was told to wait for next Senate Meeting as they are sending it as amendment... I am so confused rn

I thought student affairs come first before exams and records?

The clearance came to know about it when I told her not to write the wrong name in my student affairs Clearance form

I was asked to wait till next year�
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jaymidas001: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2021
Collinsemegreat:

I was told to wait for next Senate Meeting as they are sending it as amendment... I am so confused rn

I thought student affairs come first before exams and records?

The clearance came to know about it when I told her not to write the wrong name in my student affairs Clearance form

I was asked to wait till next year�

Well d deed has been done already... You should have used the wrong name & corrected it later. My original result will carry the correct name as well as my nysc discharge certificate. Just wait it out.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Beejaymoney2: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Udantu:

It should be in October because batch C stream 1 starts camping on 26th October

You're sure?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jaymidas001:
Yes it's the cheapest way no doubt but it can never be approved for everyone that applied in camp with even medical report. Relocation in camp is very easy for married couples, pregnant/nursing mothers, people who have serious illness and if posted in a crisis state.
Asides all this, filling relocation form in camp is not a guarantee you'll get relocated to another state or even to the state you want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.