Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1092808 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jolamayor: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
mindsta:
Good pm everyone. Please, I will like to know if covid 19 vaccine card is required when going to camp.
Nope
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BunmilaraR(f): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Thank you. Please @Jolamayor after they change the state code. do I still need to go back to the secreteriat?[url][/url][url][/url]

Jolamayor:

You'll provide two (2) copies of your Relocation Approval Letter you printed from your dashboard and two (2) passport photographs when going to the NYSC Lagos State Secretariat.

Also have one or two Photocopies of School Certificates.
You'll be required to fill a PERSONAL BIO DATA FORM

i. Foreign Trained Graduates are expected to attach photocopies of all uploaded documents.

ii. Medical Personnel should attach photocopies of their Full Registration and Annual Practice License.

Ensure you are fully kitted and also wear your face masks. It is MANDATORY.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jolamayor: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Yes. You'll have to pick up your new ID card.

BunmilaraR:
Thank you. Please @Jolamayor after they change the state code. do I still need to go back to the secreteriat?[url][/url][url][/url]

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BunmilaraR(f): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Thanks .

Jolamayor:
Yes. You'll have to pick up your new ID card.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by NeonDee(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Disturb:
yes. CM means corp members

You have to be posted to Lagos or work your redeployment to Lagos for such request letters to be effective.
No wahala then... Direct posting will be better, I no get power for redeployment

Thanks again.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jurist21(m): 12:39am On Sep 29, 2021
No wahala
kyrian0:

Good morning, yes I can but you have to register first then hit me up.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by maiiilooo(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2021
Disturb:
That means your school did not mobilize you..

Which means you were not cleared, either results or you may be owing some fees/ dues or you are yet to tender some important files (e.g Jamb admission letter)

It depends on the process in your school.. Visit your schools student affairs to find out what exactly
ok thanks .i went to the student affairs yesterday and they said they will add my name ,it was probably a mistake .i just hope they fix it .
thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nurphy: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2021
Please, anyone with table dey use to group batch b stream2 for bank registration
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nurphy: 10:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Please, anyone with table dey used to group batch b stream2 for bank registration (Lagos State).
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mindsta(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Jolamayor:
Nope
Thanks for your reply
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by depure(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
kyrian0:

Good morning, yes I can but you have to register first then hit me up.
Can I have your number
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Temmydotty(f): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
VACANCY-(DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN)-NYSC

LandShop Limited have vacancies for Lagos (Island) NYSC Member with skills in Digital Marketing and interests in visual arts; searching for a PPA.

Send your CVs to careers@landshop.ng with "Digital Marketing Intern" as the email subject.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by banji001: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
PLEASE WHERE CAN I GET A REQUEST ON PPA LETTER IN OGUN STATE WITHOUT TRAVELING TO ABEOKUTA , BECAUSE WHERE AM STAYING IN LAGOS STATE IS REALLY FAR
PLEASE WHERE CAN I GET A REQUEST ON PPA LETTER IN OGUN STATE WITHOUT TRAVELING TO ABEOKUTA , BECAUSE WHERE AM STAYING IN LAGOS STATE IS REALLY FAR
PLEASE WHERE CAN I GET A REQUEST ON PPA LETTER IN OGUN STATE WITHOUT TRAVELING TO ABEOKUTA , BECAUSE WHERE AM STAYING IN LAGOS STATE IS REALLY FAR ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by maiiilooo(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Disturb:
You will most likely go with Batch A next year.... Uploading of senate list on nysc portal by institutions is to begin in 3 days time and end 4 days later

That would be the final batch for the year
Pls when is batch c registration starting
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temizeee(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2021
tmanis:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hello bosses

I was posted to kano, where I had traveled to for my orientation camp. The plan was to redeploy back to Oyo state, as I was already working with a company there, even though it is my state of origin.

The person handling it initially said no. Eed to get redeployment form and submit medical report in camp, so it won't clash with the outside arrangement he is making, but unfortunately, it didn't work, as I got a posting letter to a ppa in kano.

I contacted another person, told them what was on ground, he told me no need to report, I paid him, sent details and, I traveled back without reporting.

Like 2 days ago, I saw Ogun State processing on my portal , and I called his attention to it, he told me he will inform the 'IT officer' , and it will come out as Oyo.

Now yesterday, which was supposed to be the deadline he gave me, nothing was approved, and he's telling me I'm not eligible for redeployment till October ending, and I have to go back to kano to report at the initial ppa they gave me

Please, is there a way to run this without having to travel back 17 hours to kano and have Oyo State as my redeployment destination?
brother, what’s the update about your relocation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by StaniMart(m): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2021
As a Youth corper, you should find a means to earn income LEGITIMATELY ...

Start Affiliate marketing business today...

If it's paying undergraduate and high school students 100k weekly, it can pay you too.

Read this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6771514/affiliate-marketer-how-affiliate-marketers
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
depure:

Can I have your number
0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ebuz11(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Yes
joanee20:

You mean the dean of students affairs?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ceede19: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good evening nairalanders, my school senate list is out and there is a spelling mistake in my name. According to the school student affairs, it will be uploaded on Sunday, tomorrow is public holiday and I'm too far to travel to my school. Can I still go to service or will it affect me? please help me with answer.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Rilwayne001: 5:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Ceede19:
Good evening nairalanders, my school senate list is out and there is a spelling mistake in my name. According to the school student affairs, it will be uploaded on Sunday, tomorrow is public holiday and I'm too far to travel to my school. Can I still go to service or will it affect me? please help me with answer.

You’ve been asked to send your correct bio data to a particular email within the stipulated time? Haven’t you?

And besides change of name can be done on nysc dashboard once registration starts and the student affairs assent to the changes before you get to the camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by softchristo(m): 5:49am On Oct 01, 2021
temizeee:
brother, what’s the update about your relocation

I was in this position. My relocation got approved yesterday 30th. Please confirm yours. So I’d know if it’s my connection that did it or the relocation letter I submitted late. Because mine started showing pending the day I left camp(21st sept).
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temizeee(m): 6:27am On Oct 01, 2021
softchristo:

I was in this position. My relocation got approved yesterday 30th. Please confirm yours. So I’d know if it’s my connection that did it or the relocation letter I submitted late. Because mine started showing pending the day I left camp(21st sept).
mine hasn’t being approved yet oo, dunno what to do like this sef, so that’s means your own worked from intended state (ogun) to relocated state(oyo state) ?? Your state of origin Be like say i go need your sure plug � o
Intended state here is still ogun state here, but every other thing is being processed.. that’s just it
The thing started showing on my portal the day i left camp too
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by anuofGod(f): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2021
Pls I need PPA in Abeokuta, around kuto.
Maybe a private school that pays corpers
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by YungJoe44: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Good day everyone, Please does anyone know if Flour Mills of Nigeria plc Lagos is a good place to serve and have an idea of how much corpers are paid there?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Donnie835: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Greetings to everyone and I appreciate every good answers to questions here.

I would love to serve in Oyo state in this forthcoming Batch C in this month and I am influencing it.

Please, I would love to know If there is anything I can do to make my PPA be at Ibadan.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ceede19: 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Rilwayne001:

You’ve been asked to send your correct bio data to a particular email within the stipulated time? Haven’t you?

And besides change of name can be done on nysc dashboard once registration starts and the student affairs assent to the changes before you get to the camp.
I haven't seen or hear about the email circular, I will enquire about it. Thank you sir!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by djtommy(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2021
Disturb:
Visit the bank you are having issues per Bvn... Sort it and try opening again

Okay thank you, but where will I go to open it again?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 02, 2021
Please I need help; someone who finished her studies years back when she was under 30, but didn't serve due to some reasons; now she's in her 30s, can she still serve?

Secondly, can someone who studied lab science but hasn't done the compulsory internship, be allowed to serve?

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.