Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1085066 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bikky302(f): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Angelacruz:
Hello friends,pls is direct posting still effective ??cos i have someone dat wat to run it for me
It should be. So long as you're newly registering for stream 2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Collinsemegreat(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
portal will be reopened next month for stream 2 registration

You might get mobilised and be deployed if you register early enough

Mobilization is based on when you register online or random selection ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Angelacruz: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Tanks
Bikky302:
It should be. So long as you're newly registering for stream 2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Collinsemegreat(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
I applied at my school student affairs few days ago getting home I noticed my name was mispelt in SoR. How do I go about it with a corrected one as I was told to come for the corrected one next week?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MAMMAN777(m): 1:37am On Oct 30, 2021
Hello guys,
Please will NYSC starts Mobilization for 2022 Batch A?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chrissuarez2212(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2021
I am currently in camp..I have a place of work already in the state I am deployed to which I would like to continue during my PPA...what am I to do so as to continue there instead of working at the PPA I would be assigned to...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dennismaria(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2021
Chrissuarez2212:
I am currently in camp..I have a place of work already in the state I am deployed to which I would like to continue during my PPA...what am I to do so as to continue there instead of working at the PPA I would be assigned to...

If your place of work accepts corpers, just meet those ICT guys in camp and tell them to post you there. Is not that complicated
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bikky302(f): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Chrissuarez2212:
Depends. Does your place of work know you're in camp? If they do, get a request letter from them and submit at the camp. If that doesn't work out and you still get posted to somewhere you don't like, make them reject you. Then submit a request letter from your place of work to your Lga coordinator

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PrIE00(f): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Please help ���.
My school mistakenly mobilized someone else with my matric number. Now my name can't be uploaded on Nysc portal.
I have gone to student affairs to make complains they said I have to wait for about 1 or two months ��
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
MAMMAN777:
Hello guys,
Please will NYSC starts Mobilization for 2022 Batch A?
Till February/March
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DIAMANTE1759: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
contact me for medical fitness, age reduction, and direct posting to nice ppa...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Please I need your help.
My names were interchanged will it affect me in camp?
Donnie835:
*Summary of the web meeting* .

1. Camp opens on 20th but there might be a change in orientation date due to end Sars and ipob rally

2. 300 Corp members to resume daily

3. you are to print a covid 19 slip which have barcode. you are to bring it to camp

4. Go along with facemask, and sanitizers

5. in the hostel, number of bunks have been reduced and the double bunk will contain only one person

6. Call Up Letter will be in your dashboards by Sunday (48 hours)

7. You'll be tested in camp for Covid

8..you are not going to be recruited to fight bandits... DG said be rest assured and put your mind at rest

9. If you miss this stream, you will have to wait for two streams before you can be mobilized again
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 6:37am On Nov 03, 2021
How were you able to solve this?
Ceede19:
Good evening nairalanders, my school senate list is out and there is a spelling mistake in my name. According to the school student affairs, it will be uploaded on Sunday, tomorrow is public holiday and I'm too far to travel to my school. Can I still go to service or will it affect me? please help me with answer.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2021
lajid:
Good morning guys, please when there is a mistake on the name and gender of a name on the senate list, how does one resolve it. Thanks

Also, when is batch c registration starting? I just saw my name on the list, thanks
please how did you later solve this
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DwanAy2021: 12:37am On Nov 04, 2021
PPA Needed IN urgently in Osun please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 2FlowZ(m): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2021
Hello peeps, please I have an enquiry about registering my school as a ppa on Nysc. I have a school in ota, and I am looking to start accepting Corp members as teachers, but I don’t know how to resgister it on Nysc. Please I need someone to let me in on how to do that, thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pls how do i know my name is uploaded to the nysc portal?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by horpeyemmi66(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
joxxy01:
Pls how do i know my name is uploaded to the nysc portal?
You check on NYSC portal first. If it's not there you want to check at your school's students affairs/ Mobilization office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adortem: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
https://m.facebook.com/BookaRecruiter/

Like and follow Book a Recruiter on Facebook for your verified vacancies and more.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Umartins1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
My name just came out with Batch C Stream II... Registration starts on Monday. Please, when is the likely time for camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Umartins1:
My name just came out with Batch C Stream II... Registration starts on Monday. Please, when is the likely time for camp?
Where did you see your name because NYSC have not yet release the names of Batch c stream ii 2021
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Trust22(m): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

Where did you see your name because NYSC have not yet release the names of Batch c stream ii 2021

Answer needed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Trust22(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Umartins1:

Umeasor
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Umartins1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/VerifySenateLists.aspx
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Pascopele: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill. Whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly!
You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Signify Interest by sending a mail to temitopeadeolabisi@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

Stay on this thread to be updated!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dstar434(m): 5:21am On Nov 06, 2021
Pls any law graduate (not yet called to bar) serving in Ekiti state or anywhere in the south wes.? Was your posting to PPA favourable? And I hope there's no risk of being posted to a school to teach since since schools are the only major businesses they have there (I mean Ekiti here).

Responses pls!!!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2021
jelil01:
Hi. Any update?

My school did not send our senate list to nysc for this stream. What about you. Have u registered online?
My name appeared on the senete list. Wish me luck with the correction stuff.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ClassicMG(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
Please any one with link to change ppa local govt in ogun state?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jelil01: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
lizychimamanda:

My name appeared on the senete list. Wish me luck with the correction stuff.
Wow. Congratulations dear.

I don't understand my own school o!

Wish you a very huge luck.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Thanks dear
jelil01:
Wow. Congratulations dear.

I don't understand my own school o!

Wish you a very huge luck.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Musafatiu2(m): 12:10am On Nov 07, 2021
Good evening sir/ma

Pls kindly help me out

I made a mistake on my date of birth instead of April 16,1998, they mistakenly Input April 16, 1988. I have done all the necessary procedure by uploading my original WAEC certificate, birth certificate passport and the original jamb result with the wrong date of birth.

It was successfully uploaded on jamb portal. I was given an indemnity form and I have submit it to admission office in my school ( university of ilorin).

So I register for nysc, I realized that the date of birth has not reflect yet on my nysc portal. I proceed for the Nysc registration wit the wrong date of birth. Later I now apply for correction of date of birth on my nysc portal. I bought verification pin and i have input the necessary details.

So the next day, I received a message that my date of birth has been treated, that I should kindly check my dashboard for remobilization. I check my nysc portal and I saw something like you're exempted a s your something has been processed to ur Institution.

Up till now, I have not see any changes till now.

Pls sir/ma kindly help me out.

I'm worried ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.