Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1092706 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dhatgirl: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Guys please I combined my neco/waec in school. i have my original waec but not my neco (only photocopy) would it matter during camp registration? Secondly, is birth certificate of great importance during reg? (my name on the cert is ugochi instead of ugochukwu).
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
supersaz66:
"Jamb Number has already been used.(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none"

This is what I got when I checked my name in the senate list. Can it be rectified by the school?
Mad oooi. This your case they serious oooo. It can be rectify by school but it will take time just zero your mind about going to service this year thats just the truth.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dhatgirl:
Guys please I combined my neco/waec in school. i have my original waec but not my neco (only photocopy) would it matter during camp registration? Secondly, is birth certificate of great importance during reg? (my name on the cert is ugochi instead of ugochukwu).
Your weac or what ever will not be needed. Stop being lazy go through previous post on this thread or google basic requirements for Nysc. Some times your question are annoying.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dhatgirl: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
First of all, thank you for your response. Secondly, I only asked because people kept saying it was needed. Didn't bother going through all the posts because what is to guarantee that it has been asked before.
johnsmhelia15:

Your weac or what ever will not be needed. Stop being lazy go through previous post on this thread or google basic requirements for Nysc. Some times your question are annoying.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dhatgirl:
First of all, thank you for your response. Secondly, I only asked because people kept saying it was needed. Didn't bother going through all the posts because what is to guarantee that it has been asked before.
Just make sure you have your statement of result and your fitness certificate. You don't need your birth certificate or indigene letter because NYsc will used your jamb information not your waec or Neco.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dhatgirl: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Thank you.
johnsmhelia15:

Just make sure you have your statement of result and your fitness certificate. You don't need your birth certificate or indigene letter because NYsc will used your jamb information not your waec or Neco.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ShitStain(m): 1:29am On Nov 12, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

Please where can one get the fitness certificate from??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dhatgirl: 1:41am On Nov 12, 2021
Go to any government hospital
ShitStain:

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by deepyuki(m): 2:53am On Nov 12, 2021
Hi guys I really your help. My cousin in the US is trying to register and every time she fills all the details and she clicks "save and continue" it takes her back to the home page. What can we do? We really need your help as time is running out! You can reach me on this number on Whatsapp: 081-39-12-19-63
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bikky302(f): 4:19am On Nov 12, 2021
EmpireRaMses01:
Good Morning Guys. So i couldn't make it to stream I For some reasons, so i tried doing the revalidation but am still seeing my old call up letter. Can i present the batch c stream I call up letter for this stream II
It'll change when stream II start getting deployed. Just reprint around that time. And no, it'll still be the same state and call-up number. The only thing changing wud just be the date of reporting to camp and the stream
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by horpeyemmi66(m): 5:24am On Nov 12, 2021
deepyuki:
Hi guys I really your help. My cousin in the US is trying to register and every time she fills all the details and she clicks "save and continue" it takes her back to the home page. What can we do? We really need your help as time is running out! You can reach me on this number on Whatsapp: 081-39-12-19-63
She has to be pretty fast with it, she shouldn't waste too much time on one page. If she wastes too much time, the page would expire and she'd be logged out automatically and would have to restart again.

I experienced same, it's no biggie.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by horpeyemmi66(m): 5:27am On Nov 12, 2021
ShitStain:

Or you could get someone legit to do it for you for about 1k-1.5k (and you can even get within hours)

Going to an Hospital would require spending money on registration and some irrelevant tests. Just save your self the stress.

PS: I don't do fitness certificates
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by EmpireRaMses01: 6:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Bikky302:
It'll change when stream II start getting deployed. Just reprint around that time. And no, it'll still be the same state and call-up number. The only thing changing wud just be the date of reporting to camp and the stream
Thank you for the info
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by omosiano(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2021
hello....I am over 30.....is there anyway I can bypass this age restriction
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2021
omosiano:
hello....I am over 30.....is there anyway I can bypass this age restriction
Yes is very possible if you do it the Nigerian way. Just apply for change of DOB on your jamb. Note you must do that before registering for Nysc
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ologuntheo(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2021
Good morning

During the process of my registration, another person filled in for my biometric data!
Have complained to the nysc secretariat in my local government for about a month now and it has not been rectified!
Please what can I do because I have been mobilized for stream 2 and I won't be allowed in camp without fingerprint verification.
Pls I need urgent answers
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2021
ologuntheo:
Good morning

During the process of my registration, another person filled in for my biometric data!
Have complained to the nysc secretariat in my local government for about a month now and it has not been rectified!
Please what can I do because I have been mobilized for stream 2 and I won't be allowed in camp without fingerprint verification.
Pls I need urgent answers
Bro nothing can be done. You're on your own
. . . Is only NYSC that can correct that just keep disturbing them at your Local Gov Sec. How can you make such a costly mistake even after Nysc warn times without number that nobody should tomb-print by proxy.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Georgee4u: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2021
Correct your Date of Birth with our WAEC Verification Pin on www.cegital.com.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ShitStain(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2021
horpeyemmi66:

Or you could get someone legit to do it for you for about 1k-1.5k (and you can even get within hours)

Going to an Hospital would require spending money on registration and some irrelevant tests. Just save your self the stress.

PS: I don't do fitness certificates

Thank you!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ShitStain(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2021
Dhatgirl:
Go to any government hospital

Thank you!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Luckygal22(f): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

Their is no consequences so far you didn't register you can be remobilize next year Feb and go with batch A
Thanks a lot...but if someone is on a Federal Govn't Scheme and is being paid but decide to run the scheme and NYSC at the same time. Will it affect one's NYSC allawee payment?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2021
Luckygal22:

Thanks a lot...but if someone is on a Federal Govn't Scheme and is being paid but decide to run the scheme and NYSC at the same time. Will it affect one's NYSC allawee payment?
It won't affect anything because you're going to used different account. Nysc is a different scheme on it's own which you most do so far you graduated before the age of 30yrs. It doesn't matter if you're working or not you must serve.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ologuntheo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

Bro nothing can be done. You're on your own
. . . Is only NYSC that can correct that just keep disturbing them at your Local Gov Sec. How can you make such a costly mistake even after Nysc warn times without number that nobody should tomb-print by proxy.
Bro you can't even understand what have been through in the last one month over this fingerprint issue.
It was the cafe I went to register that is responsible for the mistake.
The man didn't log out my account and then
proceeded to thumbprint for another person on my account!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Cassyboy2: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Please I registered yesterday but I haven't gotten my call up No. Will they still send it or is something wrong with my registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Eizzy003(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Abeg make wanna helpe beg CRUTECH mak dm upload names na
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ShitStain(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
ologuntheo:

Bro you can't even understand what have been through in the last one month over this fingerprint issue.

I'm also yet to receive mine.
Most of my friends who I registered before have seen theirs already.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
ologuntheo:

What was the response they gave you at your local gov sec??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Cassyboy2:
Please I registered yesterday but I haven't gotten my call up No. Will they still send it or is something wrong with my registration?
Senior man be calming down now and be patient it will take 24 to 48hrs before you get it.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Luckygal22:

Ofcourse not.. You can chose to ghost your service
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
ShitStain:

I can link you with the person doing it for just 2k.. he's also doing medical report for relocation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dhatgirl:
None of the above mentioned is required for NYSC

Your olevel and birth cert isn't needed at the point of registration and camp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Trust22(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Spherical77:
I can link you with the person doing it for just 2k.. he's also doing medical report for relocation

Everything isn't money bro... Just help for heavenly sake...

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.