Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1083348 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:00am On Jan 21, 2022
When is NYSC batch A starting.
Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2022
Has the 2022 batch A registration started?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Enigma2049(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=BABYharder post=109558897]Has the 2022 batch A registration started?[/quote

No

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Karosinjasmine: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good evening, pls who is serving at sango, Ado Odo/ota??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Karosinjasmine: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Am in search of someone I can squat with (a female coper) till I can get my accommodation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2022
BABYharder:
Has the 2022 batch A registration started?
not yet

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ayindesegun10(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2022

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ayindesegun10:
When them drop this one boss? And what's swearing in?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Karosinjasmine: 6:40am On Jan 23, 2022
Good morning, pls I really need help. Am serving at sango otta, and I don't have anywhere to stay, pls I just need someone to accommodate me for some period of time pls. It's not really easy coming from lag to my PPA. Pls in d name of God. Have been having sleepless nights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by donemzy115(m): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2022
Boss man how much if I want to influence it?

Spherical77:
NYSC make use of your jamb date of birth. If you clocked 30 on or before your result got approved by your school senate then you'd be exempted from service

If your WAEC result state otherwise (not 30 yet) you could try getting WAEC pin to change your date of birth. Although this method isn't that effective. You could try it

The other option left is to work it by influencing your age inorder to accommodate you in getting mobilised for service
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
donemzy115:
Boss man how much if I want to influence it?

There's no fixed price to this. It does varies. But be rest assured it always cost a mountain
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hcqmela: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2022
Spherical77:
not at all. You can change that

I can change it at the camp right?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Excallibur(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hello, what of PCMs that cannot perform the physical activities in camp due to health issues
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Melancholy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Karosinjasmine:
Good morning, pls I really need help. Am serving at sango otta, and I don't have anywhere to stay, pls I just need someone to accommodate me for some period of time pls. It's not really easy coming from lag to my PPA. Pls in d name of God. Have been having sleepless nights.
try out baptist church located around iyana ota, ota idiroko road. It's actually beside one big Redeemed church.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Melancholy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Spherical77:
There's no fixed price to this. It does varies. But be rest assured it always cost a mountain
But can this still be? When covid came to disrupt academic activities 2020, are we now to be blamed! Boss, l message NYSC via WhatsApp, and still follow the automated message as l read their updated FAQ(frequent questions and answer) stating that " for some who has reached the age of 30 and above due to covid, will there be consideration for them?", their reply was that " you are mobilized based on the day you graduated and not your current age". NYSC should just come out and state their stance clearly and not this diplomatic answer thats neither here nor there.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Melancholy:
But can this still be? When covid came to disrupt academic activities 2020, are we now to be blamed! Boss, l message NYSC via WhatsApp, and still follow the automated message as l read their updated FAQ(frequent questions and answer) stating that " for some who has reached the age of 30 and above due to covid, will there be consideration for them?", their reply was that " you are mobilized based on the day you graduated and not your current age". NYSC should just come out and state their stance clearly and not this diplomatic answer thats neither here nor there.
you get mobilised based on the date your school senate approved your result. Once you are 30 on or before your school senate sit on your result then you aren't eligible to be mobilise for NYSC. Hence, you are entitled to exemption certificate

Yes, covid delayed most schools which definitely must have affected some students age. Sadly, this is Nigeria, they don't give a fvck
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Rsdrsd(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2022
Pls how do i apply for relocation after three months of serving? My dashboard is not giving me the option to choose health issues, its showing only insecurity and marital status.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Rsdrsd:
Pls how do i apply for relocation after three months of serving? My dashboard is not giving me the option to choose health issues, its showing only insecurity and marital status.
You can only apply based on those 2 factors
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hashtagged(m): 2:22am On Jan 26, 2022
CAN YOU GET POSTED TO YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2022
hashtagged:
CAN YOU GET POSTED TO YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN
No. Except through direct posting
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hashtagged(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Spherical77:
No. Except through direct posting

How do you do direct posting
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Trust22(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
VTJN:
after You must have successfully registered for NYSC and you've gotten your call up number. You forward your details including your call up number and preferred state of deployment

This must be done ASAP. Especially if you want Lagos or Abuja. Then you make payment alongside. You'd wake up to see that you have been posted to your desired state

U dey run am?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Miller232: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Spherical77:
not yet
Sorry bro I had spillover I just graduated and my name was on my school's 2022 nysc batch a dummy list but I haven't done final year clearance in school so please am I still going to school for the clearance because I thought it's only those that are graduating properly that will do it and then I haven't heard anything from any of my colleagues so am confused
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Trust22(m): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
Miller232:

Sorry bro I had spillover I just graduated and my name was on my school's 2022 nysc batch a dummy list but I haven't done final year clearance in school so please am I still going to school for the clearance because I thought it's only those that are graduating properly that will do it and then I haven't heard anything from any of my colleagues so am confused

Clearance won't prevent ur name from appearing on the institution's nysc list once ur result had been approved by ur school senate...

3 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Miller232: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Trust22:

Clearance won't prevent ur name from appearing on the institution's nysc list once ur result had been approved by ur school senate...
Okay thanks bro
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Trust22(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Miller232:

Okay thanks bro

U welcome.. I will be joining this batch A stream 1 too
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Miller232: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Trust22:

U welcome.. I will be joining this batch A stream 1 too
Cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.