Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1085927 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chiedygirl: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good evening, I have an 8 month old baby, will I still be required to stay in camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Daniiel: 12:23am On Jan 27, 2022
I started nysc registration last year but I stop it wen it got to the level of thumb printing .... Should I still continue with it wen registration starts
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2022
Miller232:

Sorry bro I had spillover I just graduated and my name was on my school's 2022 nysc batch a dummy list but I haven't done final year clearance in school so please am I still going to school for the clearance because I thought it's only those that are graduating properly that will do it and then I haven't heard anything from any of my colleagues so am confused
clearance doesn't hinder mobilization for service. I'm sure you know you'd need your certificate or statement of result as part of the requirements for camp registration? Try to make enquiry if you had to do clearance before collecting your certificate or not

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2022
Chiedygirl:
Good evening, I have an 8 month old baby, will I still be required to stay in camp?
No

However, try as much as possible to arrive camp very early inorder to complete all necessary registration, then you can go back home that same day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Miller232: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2022
Spherical77:
clearance doesn't hinder mobilization for service. I'm sure you know you'd need your certificate or statement of result as part of the requirements for camp registration? Try to make enquiry if you had to do clearance before collecting your certificate or not
Okay thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chiedygirl: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thanks. Please what time is early enough?

Spherical77:
No

However, try as much as possible to arrive camp very early inorder to complete all necessary registration, then you can go back home that same day
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Chiedygirl:
Thanks. Please what time is early enough?

try to be there before 2pm

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Rsdrsd(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Spherical77:
You can only apply based on those 2 factors
So how will i apply for relocation in a state without security treat and being a male that i can’t use marital status
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chiedygirl: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thanks a lot, was thinking of going as early as 9am, seems like the registration doesn't take long.

Spherical77:
try to be there before 2pm
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Chiedygirl:
Thanks a lot, was thinking of going as early as 9am, seems like the registration doesn't take long.

yeah, it doesn't really take much time but with your baby it will definitely slow you down. Just try to go early

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Youngaboy(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2022
If I want to get an exemption later from NYSC how do I go about it, though I did part-time but I don't want to go to service, and I'm not up to 30 yrs, please how possible can it be?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by havenz(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2022
Goodmorning guys, after i graduated trying to go for service, i did a change of name through the court of law, i then went to the bank and changed my details, please what is the implication of this act over my monthly allowed?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chiedygirl: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Thanks a lot sir
Spherical77:
yeah, it doesn't really take much time but with your baby it will definitely slow you down. Just try to go early
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 6:48am On Jan 29, 2022
Youngaboy:
If I want to get an exemption later from NYSC how do I go about it, though I did part-time but I don't want to go to service, and I'm not up to 30 yrs, please how possible can it be?
part time students aren't mobilised for NYSC. You'd get exemption certificate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2022
havenz:
Goodmorning guys, after i graduated trying to go for service, i did a change of name through the court of law, i then went to the bank and changed my details, please what is the implication of this act over my monthly allowed?
was the name different from what you used in school?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by havenz(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yes but the surname is till the same.
Spherical77:
was the name different from what you used in school?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Oselenebaby: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
I saw this today

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by melodyj(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Oselenebaby:
I saw this today

What you saw is not readable to us, can you please explain it

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 5:26am On Jan 30, 2022
havenz:
Yes but the surname is till the same.
you'll open a new account in the camp. Just use the name on your school documents to open the account
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oxymoron(m): 5:58am On Jan 30, 2022
Rsdrsd:

So how will i apply for relocation in a state without security treat and being a male that i can’t use marital status
DM me on whatsapp 09026347675
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by anchex101(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Please the date of birth on my jamb and waec is 13th (which is a mistake). My correct date if birth is 15th.

Do I have anything to worry about when filling my details for nysc registration? I'd be among the next batch to go.

Please I need advice
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sussybae(f): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Spherical77:
sure it will. Though it's validity is 3 months. Meaning, if you didn't get called up after 3 months, you'd have to get a replacement
Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by havenz(m): 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Okay, i appreciate you.

Spherical77:
you'll open a new account in the camp. Just use the name on your school documents to open the account
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nwaezepbebe(f): 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
So what if my name appears on the list and I don't want to go with the Batch 1, how do I go about it please

Spherical77:
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nwaezepbebe:
So what if my name appears on the list and I don't want to go with the Batch 1, how do I go about it please

Don't bother to register. You could register when you are ready to obey the clarion call
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
anchex101:
Please the date of birth on my jamb and waec is 13th (which is a mistake). My correct date if birth is 15th.

Do I have anything to worry about when filling my details for nysc registration? I'd be among the next batch to go.

Please I need advice
No course for alarm. NYSC make use of your jamb details. 13th will be used. Though you have the liberty to make correction at the camp during registration with the ICT officials
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nwaezepbebe(f): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Spherical77:
Don't bother to register. You could register when you are ready to obey the clarion call

Okay thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Househelp(m): 4:41am On Jan 31, 2022
Please what makes people get posted for a later batch like batch B etc when their colleagues got batch A
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 7:07am On Jan 31, 2022
Househelp:
Please what makes people get posted for a later batch like batch B etc when their colleagues got batch A
Depends on school. Some school do mobilise all her graduate for the next available batch. While some school does that in batch

Also, if the students had any issue, it'd likely delay their mobilization compare to others with no issue

There could be other factors though

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.