Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1088659 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PeeT123: 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
@spherical17 Please I have a questions to ask regarding the nysc new bank account, my Bvn is carrying three namely Samuel adebayor Timi. While my nysc/sch name are Samuel adebayor without my middle name

Would it affect me in camp

Pls I need response
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nnoli90: 6:11am On Jul 15, 2022
Good morning,
Please I need help I registered yesterday afternoon by 2:40pm for deployment but I have not seen my call up number til now.
Am I expected to pay the 2,786.24 before my call up number will show
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 6:24am On Jul 15, 2022
PeeT123:
@spherical17 Please I have a questions to ask regarding the nysc new bank account, my Bvn is carrying three namely Samuel adebayor Timi. While my nysc/sch name are Samuel adebayor without my middle name

Would it affect me in camp

Pls I need response
it won't affect you. Use the 3 names on your BVN while filling the account form @the camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 6:28am On Jul 15, 2022
nnoli90:
Good morning,
Please I need help I registered yesterday afternoon by 2:40pm for deployment but I have not seen my call up number til now.
Am I expected to pay the 2,786.24 before my call up number will show
the payment is to enable you have access to your call up letter online instead of picking it up @your school

Complete your registration and make payment. Your call up number will come up hopefully today
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tint8: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2022
To Stream II PCMs:

MEDICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE

The medical fitness certificate is a compulsory requirement for registration at the orientation camp.

Contact me to help process yours from the government hospital of your choice.

>>> CLICK HERE FOR WHATSAPP <<<

or call ---> 0 8 1 3 4 8 0 3 4 4 9

I can also get you a medical report for any of these situations:
✓ To apply for redeployment
✓ To avoid stress in camp
✓ To exit camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nnoli90: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2022
Spherica17:
the payment is to enable you have access to your call up letter online instead of picking it up @your school

Complete your registration and make payment. Your call up number will come up hopefully today
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by banqalee(m): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2022
Spherica17:
revalidate
Okay,sir...but will I still spend another money? I spent around 7k for the registration...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2022
banqalee:
Okay,sir...but will I still spend another money? I spent around 7k for the registration...
you won't spend money to revalidate. It can be done with your system or phone at the comfort of your home
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Georgee4u: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2022
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR REGISTRATION. To change your NYSC Date of Birth, you need a WAEC VERIFICATION PIN. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO FIRST BANK TO GET IT. Just visit this site: www.cegital.com or send a direct whatsapp message to 08117751446 to get yours NOW.

TESTED AND TRUSTED.

Saves you stress of running to bank.
Saves you time.
Saves you money.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ashewoboy(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2022
Honour55:
Pls can I go to camp with a new khaki from home aside from d one we will get in camp..is it allowed?

You too think about it. Should it be allowed?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mzhazel(f): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
Honour55:
Pls can I go to camp with a new khaki from home aside from d one we will get in camp..is it allowed?

It's not allowed in camp. It'll be seized at the gate and returned to you, a day before camp closes.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mzhazel(f): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
Honour55:

It's not allowed in camp. It'll be seized at the gate, and returned to you a day before camp closes.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Acemyth: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
I registered on the 13th of July for batch b stream ll and my status says: "yet to complete online evaluation. Physical verification pending". What do I do please?.. And when is physical verification for batch b stream ll taking place? Cuz I haven't received any message
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Youngsenate1993(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Pls my the age i use during mobilisation and that of my waec doesn't correspond, will it affect me??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Baasik(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Any Mechanical graduate in Serving in Ogun State here? Please I have some questions
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 5:30am On Jul 17, 2022
Youngsenate1993:
Pls my the age i use during mobilisation and that of my waec doesn't correspond, will it affect me??
No
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nasirujj(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Good day everyone. I did regularization but have not been approved by jamb. But I saw my name on nysc senate list this batch b stream 2. My school asked me to go ahead and register. Please if I do register won't that give me any problem. Cos my name is not on jamb matriculation list
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
Congratulations on your successful posting

Send in your details for Express Relocation and PPA posting Asap✌️
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
If your Direct Posting didn't work out and you want to do REPRINTING to your preferred state
Send ASAP
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by willsonsemilore(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Spherica177:
If your Direct Posting didn't work out and you want to do REPRINTING to your preferred state
Send ASAP

I want this...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
willsonsemilore:

I want this...
buz me on WhatsApp

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pagorino(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2022
I can't find callup letter icon on the portal. Registration will end tomorrow after completing the registration.
What is really happening? I hope they are not trying to shift or move me to the next batch?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
REPRINTING of call up letter will close today

Come in if you are willing to change your deployed state.

Inside camp relocation and express relocation should come in asap
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preach123: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Darkchocolate:
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

Update 24/04/17

Wow...we are still here guys. Congratulations to the folks that just finished and those about to enter...Please let us know the experiences you have had...the good, the bad and the ugly. I heard so much has changed since I finished in 2015. Seems like only yesterday though!!! cry

cool

***UPDATE 13/12/2017***

Oh my Goodness guys... this thread is still going and has helped so many people. The information nuggets in this thread as been invaluable to most. Thank you to all the contributors. You guys are the bomb!!! kiss

On a different note...It's 12 DAYS to Christmasssss.

Wishing you all a fantabulous MERRY CHRISTMAS and a fulfilling NEW YEAR

****UPDATE 04/08/2019****

We still here fam! Goodluck to the folks about to start!

****UPDATE 02/01/2020****
Happy New Year Fam.... We are still here. Just checking in on y'all.

So looking to open a whatsapp group so that you guys can get help and answers real time and also easily link up with any Corp members in your state. Eg: if you have just arrived at camp and need a question answered real quick...that type of scenario. If I get 20 or more people show interest, I will open it. Just let me know. Tag me with your number!!! It should be a platform that can help with job opportunites, further education (home and abroad) CV building and mentoring, etc

Register and start earning
https://eq-task.buzz/37668556959202
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by law3nity2: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Is there anyone going from port harcourt to kwara?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by cyrusmike: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Please when is Batch B stream II 2021 passing out?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
I've started collecting inside camp Relocation FOR Batch B stream 2

ALL I NEED FOR YOUR REDEPLOYMENT:~

FULL NAME:

CALLUP NUMBER:

STATE CODE:

STATE OF ORIGIN:

PREFERRED STATE:

EMAIL:
PASSWORD:

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.