Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084697 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lastbornop: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Hello Corpers,

We are looking for smart, intelligent and ready to learn Corp members who are willing to serve in a software development company.

Only computer science and other IT-related degrees are required for this opportunity.
Corp members who have basic skills with the use of Database management tools (SQL etc.) and programming skills.

We will only accept Corp members who recently concluded their Orientation Camp without PPA.

If you are interested, kindly fill an application form in below link.
https://forms.gle/tLeQ8s1G9eoURfiL8
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by darkstar6971(m): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
August?
Spherica17:
next month
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abolajioladimej(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dear All, kindly assist.

I'm a part time foreign student, I registered with 2022 batch b and ought to get my exclusion letter while others were printing their call up letters.

However, I can't find my letter on my portal but then got a mail from nysc to reupload my cert which I have done and yet to get any response or the exclusion letter.

Someone pls assist as I'm in dire need of this letter.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ungodly: 12:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Hi everyone on here, I’ve got some question to ask.

1) Are plain white shirt that’s different from the regular LUX shirt allowed, and a plain white short (not the common ones) allowed in camp? Please check pictures below

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jerry59: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Ungodly:
Hi everyone on here, I’ve got some question to ask.

1) Are plain white shirt that’s different from the regular LUX shirt allowed, and a plain white short (not the common ones) allowed in camp? Please check pictures below
Yes.. Provided it's plain white
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ungodly: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Jerry59:
Yes.. Provided it's plain white
okay thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 5:53am On Jun 24, 2022
*I've started compiling names for redeployment*

Start sending as soon as you get ur state code, please be fast!!! No flaws, 100% assured!!!

Medical report is also available

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Brandily: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2022
what do I do , I have 2 names in my ond result , and 3 names in hnd , I only included my third name

The mix up happened when I wanted to do my national I’d card , and I was asked to use the same name on my Bvn , I was using my 3 names in bank then , so I sworn affidavits, and include my 3rd name in my national ID card , and I started using 3 names ever since then , and I am hearing that I won’t be allowed to enter camp , as a result of this

What do I do pls ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Brandily:
what do I do , I have 2 names in my ond result , and 3 names in hnd , I only included my third name

The mix up happened when I wanted to do my national I’d card , and I was asked to use the same name on my Bvn , I was using my 3 names in bank then , so I sworn affidavits, and include my 3rd name in my national ID card , and I started using 3 names ever since then , and I am hearing that I won’t be allowed to enter camp , as a result of this

What do I do pls ?
you don't have much issue. Your HND result is of paramount and of interest than the ND
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ahmedisho(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2022
Please how can some one register for NYSC if matric number is already been used by another person
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
ahmedisho:
Please how can some one register for NYSC if matric number is already been used by another person
your school will rectify that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Anusiemgood(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2022
When will the mobilization for stream 2 Batch B resumes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Anusiemgood:
When will the mobilization for stream 2 Batch B resumes
next month after stream 1 exit camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Danwise1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
I was deployed to Lagos in stream 1 but because of emergency I wasn't able to go to Lagos.
I am already planing to revalidate
Pls I will I be posted back to Lagos?
Secondly pls will my call up number change?
Also I was told I can't revalidate within streams
Is that correct?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Pinkie2018(f): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pls I was posted to Calabar but was redeployed back to Lagos because I'm married and live in Lagos with my hubby. But I'm yet to see my redeployment letter. It's over a week now.

Secondly, pls is there any good paying PPA around Ikotun, cele, or ejigbo where I can serve?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Cordenify(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Anusiemgood(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2022
Spherica17:
next month after stream 1 exit camp

Okay, Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2022
Pinkie2018:
Pls I was posted to Calabar but was redeployed back to Lagos because I'm married and live in Lagos with my hubby. But I'm yet to see my redeployment letter. It's over a week now.

Secondly, pls is there any good paying PPA around Ikotun, cele, or ejigbo where I can serve?
why are you not seeing your redeployment letter? Is it inside camp or after camp redeployment?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Pinkie2018(f): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Spherica17:
why are you not seeing your redeployment letter? Is it inside camp or after camp redeployment?

inside camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2022
Pinkie2018:
inside camp
check your dashboard on the last day corpers would leave camp

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sisisioge: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hiring!!!

We have openings for NYSC Corp Members seeking for a place of primary assignment. Our preferred applicants are graduates of HR Management, computer science or other related disciplines.

Industry: FMCG

Preference would be given to applicants with close proximity to Ogba and its environ on the mainland

Interested candidates should send their CVs to keji605@yahoo.com

This vacancy is opened until July 7th
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MainlandSolar: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
We are hiring fresh out of camp corp members.

Do you have interest/background in business analysis, or customer service.

Apply at https://lagosrecruit.com/browse-jobs/

Location is Gbagada, Lagos.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Petrepan231: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
I'm always available

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lyriclekidd(m): 1:18am On Jun 30, 2022
Abolajioladimej:
Dear All, kindly assist.

I'm a part time foreign student, I registered with 2022 batch b and ought to get my exclusion letter while others were printing their call up letters.

However, I can't find my letter on my portal but then got a mail from nysc to reupload my cert which I have done and yet to get any response or the exclusion letter.

Someone pls assist as I'm in dire need of this letter.

Have you seen yours? Cos I still haven't seen mine. And my dashboard keeps showing not cleared online but physical verification successful. It's frustrating cos other people we went to register together have all seen call up number.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kegnufostu: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2022
lyriclekidd:

Have you seen yours? Cos I still haven't seen mine. And my dashboard keeps showing not cleared online but physical verification successful. It's frustrating cos other people we went to register together have all seen call up number.

Sometimes it takes up to two weeks before it is effectived.
So far you sure your plug did the right thing.
Mine jrn broda took 2 weeks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Do you get your alawee days before the end of month or after?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2022
*24hrs RELOCATION UPDATE*

Gather all inside camp relocation details between now and 12:00am. Today is the last day to submit inside camp details while Direct Posting details can come in.

Thanks ��
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
Do you get your alawee days before the end of month or after?
No specific date for that. It fluctuate!

At times few days to month end, month end and some times few days after month end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Pinkie2018(f): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Spherica17:
check your dashboard on the last day corpers would leave camp
ok thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by darkstar6971(m): 3:08am On Jul 03, 2022
Please who’s a foreign graduate here? I have I question which I wanted to ask please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
*Send in ur PPA reposting details for instant posting ASAP*

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.