Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1085882 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Xhurskid: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
How can we complain ogun state have not pay anyone using uba for june, tthus is getting out of hand
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Littlerine(f): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good evening

Pls I need a quick response to this.
Is it possible to do name correction during revalidation?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JJOF(m): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good day. Does FG breaks cover all Corp members, or it depends on your ppa?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2022
JJOF:
Good day. Does FG breaks cover all Corp members, or it depends on your ppa?
All corpers

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tint8: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2022
To Stream II PCMs:

MEDICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE

The medical fitness certificate is a compulsory requirement for registration at the orientation camp.

Contact me to help process yours from the government hospital of your choice.

>>> CLICK HERE FOR WHATSAPP <<<

or call ---> 0 8 1 3 4 8 0 3 4 4 9

I can also get you a medical report for any of these situations:
✓ To apply for redeployment
✓ To avoid stress in camp
✓ To exit camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Xhurskid:
How can we complain ogun state have not pay anyone using uba for june, tthus is getting out of hand
y'all should bombard your state cordinator with calls, your allawi will come out by force smiley
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fedxwan(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good afternoon, please how do i go about this issue
My name is on the NYSC senate list but the status is showing 'not yet matriculated' and my name is on the jamb matriculation list, i applied for regularisation and it has been approved
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ashewoboy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
What happened to spherical 77?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fedxwan:
Good afternoon, please how do i go about this issue
My name is on the NYSC senate list but the status is showing 'not yet matriculated' and my name is on the jamb matriculation list, i applied for regularisation and it has been approved
Tell your school to re-update your information to NYSC
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jerry59: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Spherica17:
Ghosting of service is open in Lagos, Abuja, Ogun and Osun State
How does this work? Cos I'm looking for a PPA I can ghost but still get clearance letter every month so I can have time for my online business. Location is Lagos
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PeeT123: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good evening @spherica17 please which state is best for service between ogun and delta
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PeeT123: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
PeeT123:
Good evening @spherica17 please which state is best for service between ogun and delta

Any suggestions pls
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 6:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Jerry59:
How does this work? Cos I'm looking for a PPA I can ghost but still get clearance letter every month so I can have time for my online business. Location is Lagos
very possible

Contact me on WhatsApp 08097040690
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2022
PeeT123:
There are factors you probably had considered before arriving at Ogun and Delta

Ogun state is littered with industries. It is assume to be the second most industrial state after Lagos. It's proximity to Lagos also play a major role. Also, cost of living isn't that high. Your course of study is also a factor

Delta state is an oil producing state. The state government pay 5k to corpers serving in government owned establishments. Though can't place it now if the payment still exist. Cost of living is a little high compare to Ogun state, less industries compare to Ogun state. There are presence of some oil and gas industry which definitely is hard to get as a corper

I'd recommend Ogun state to delta state

PS: You should note that for you to get either of the two states as mentioned, is either through Direct Posting or Redeployment
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PeeT123: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Spherica17:
There are factors you probably had considered before arriving at Ogun and Delta

Ogun state is littered with industries. It is assume to be the second most industrial state after Lagos. It's proximity to Lagos also play a major role. Also, cost of living isn't that high. Your course of study is also a factor

Delta state is an oil producing state. The state government pay 5k to corpers serving in government owned establishments. Though can't place it now if the payment still exist. Cost of living is a little high compare to Ogun state, less industries compare to Ogun state. There are presence of some oil and gas industry which definitely is hard to get as a corper

I'd recommend Ogun state to delta state

PS: You should note that for you to get either of the two states as mentioned, is either through Direct Posting or Redeployment

Thank you, I read mass communication if work my posting to ogun state where will I get to work as a mass communication student and also I heard ogun doesn’t pay copper
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2022
PeeT123:

Thank you, I read mass communication if work my posting to ogun state where will I get to work as a mass communication student and also I heard ogun doesn’t pay copper
Yes, Ogun state government doesn't pay state allawi

There are government owned and private media houses, printing press and news paper firm that you can work. They are mostly located in Abeokuta and Sango otta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PeeT123: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Spherica17:
Yes, Ogun state government doesn't pay state allawi

There are government owned and private media houses, printing press and news paper firm that you can work. They are mostly located in Abeokuta and Sango otta

Thanks sir, wanted do direct post delta, asaba to be precise but I’m still think about it

Someone told me delta town are more developed than most ogun cities
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
PeeT123:

Thanks sir, wanted do direct post delta, asaba to be precise but I’m still think about it

Someone told me delta town are more developed than most ogun cities

Yes, delta is somewhat developed than Ogun state

However, there are places in Ogun state that are much more developed than delta, vice versa

I'm sure you know you can't decide where to be posted unless you chose to influence your PPA posting just like Direct Posting. On that note, you can still be posted to a remote village in any of the state.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Georgee4u: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
To change your NYSC Date of Birth, you need a Waec Verification Pin which can be gotten from www.cegital.com or send a direct whatsapp message to 08117751446. TESTED AND TRUSTED.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Honour55(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pls my green card is not showing date of admission and year of graduation..how can I correct it or can it b done in camp. Although I hv sent a mail to nyscsupport@nysc.org.ng
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by banqalee(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Quick reply, please. When is Batch C commencing registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2022
banqalee:
Quick reply, please. When is Batch C commencing registration?
August
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by banqalee(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Spherica17:
August
wish I got this info on time! Already registered for Batch B!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
banqalee:
wish I got this info on time! Already registered for Batch B!
you can still go with batch C if you so wish
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Roseboy94: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hello everyone, I’m a graduate from an accredited university in the Republic of Benin….ESTG to be precise.

Please, I would like someone to give me some tips on what to expect during the NYSC physical verification for Foreign students.

Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Honour55(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Pls can I go to camp with a new khaki from home aside from d one we will get in camp..is it allowed?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by banqalee(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Spherica17:
you can still go with batch C if you so wish
can I? So what happens to my current registration & mobilisation? Will it still be there during batch C or will I need to re-register?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Georgee4u: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
Georgee4u:
To change your NYSC Date of Birth, you need a Waec Verification Pin which can be gotten from www.cegital.com or send a direct whatsapp message to 08117751446. TESTED AND TRUSTED.

One day to go
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica17: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
banqalee:
can I? So what happens to my current registration & mobilisation? Will it still be there during batch C or will I need to re-register?
revalidate

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.