Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086293 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by maik99(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
Femzy900:
Good morning.. please is it true Oyo State government pays corpers 15k monthly??

20k the last I heard

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jackanda1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
maik99:

20k the last I heard
I thought the amount is 30k in every state. What happen?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by maik99(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jackanda1:
I thought the amount is 30k in every state. What happen?

State allowance is different from the federal allowance which is 33k
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by NairalandSARS: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2023
ben1daEbiri:

No. Stream I registers first then stream II is always 3weeks or 1month after stream I leaves camp

Please how does one know if one falls in stream 1 or 2?

I mobilised as stream 2 in my school, but my name has been uploaded together with stream 1 on the nysc portal under "BATCH B 2023", arranged by alphabetical order.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adv14(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
Huh
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2023
NairalandSARS:

I mobilised as stream 2 in my school, but my name has been uploaded together with stream 1 on the nysc portal under "BATCH B 2023", arranged by alphabetical order.
You can proceed with your registration once your name reflects on the Senate list on NYSC Portal.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bimbaztryzzi(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2023
Please is it possible to defer/cancel an undergoing service
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Edisa(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
Do we need to make any payment after registration. Cus on the lower part of the dashboard, you see 'click to make payment'
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SIONKPO1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
Please is anyone experiencing difficulties in payment?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jackanda1(m): 6:23am On Jun 27, 2023
NairalandSARS:

I thought stream 2 registration is seperate from stream1? that is, after this registration there would be another registration for stream 2?

CC: munavi
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Georgee4u: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2023
Buy Your Waec Verification Pin for Correction of Date of Birth from the most trusted website https://cegital.com.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Edisa(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
SIONKPO1:
Please is anyone experiencing difficulties in payment?
Same issue here
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SirMike8(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Please does any one have an idea when the payment gateway will be up and running?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by KINGOArt(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2023
Being an NYSC in this country is also a very important time to develop yourself and learn high income skills before you are all set to look for ways to earn a living.

The rate of unemployment in nigeria is overwhelming but you can separate yourself from the crowd by learning a high income skills or profitable business online example like affiliate marketing where you learn digital Marketing recommending experts information products to people who need it.

Not only that but through this business model you will learn other high income skills like lead generation, sales closing, landing page creation, paid ads, social media audience building and so on which will help you build your own business online, or render this skills as service to people and get paid for it.

In this generation internet is the new oil well.

If you want to know more about this business model then message me on WhatsApp.

MY NUMBER IS ON THE SIGNATURE BELOW

Darkchocolate:
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

Update 24/04/17

Wow...we are still here guys. Congratulations to the folks that just finished and those about to enter...Please let us know the experiences you have had...the good, the bad and the ugly. I heard so much has changed since I finished in 2015. Seems like only yesterday though!!! cry

cool

***UPDATE 13/12/2017***

Oh my Goodness guys... this thread is still going and has helped so many people. The information nuggets in this thread as been invaluable to most. Thank you to all the contributors. You guys are the bomb!!! kiss

On a different note...It's 12 DAYS to Christmasssss.

Wishing you all a fantabulous MERRY CHRISTMAS and a fulfilling NEW YEAR

****UPDATE 04/08/2019****

We still here fam! Goodluck to the folks about to start!

****UPDATE 02/01/2020****
Happy New Year Fam.... We are still here. Just checking in on y'all.

So looking to open a whatsapp group so that you guys can get help and answers real time and also easily link up with any Corp members in your state. Eg: if you have just arrived at camp and need a question answered real quick...that type of scenario. If I get 20 or more people show interest, I will open it. Just let me know. Tag me with your number!!! It should be a platform that can help with job opportunites, further education (home and abroad) CV building and mentoring, etc

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by madrid5: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Georgee4u:
Buy Your Waec Verification Pin for Correction of Date of Birth from the most trusted website https://cegital.com.
bro my date of birth is not correct oh,right now I can't even request change of date of birth or even pay sef
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by exhibit7432(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
SirMike8:
Please does any one have an idea when the payment gateway will be up and running?

it is working now
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogTM: 5:16am On Jun 29, 2023
Jackanda1:
I thought stream 2 registration is seperate from stream1? that is, after this registration there would be another registration for stream 2?

Yes there will be a stream 2 registration period for Batch B stream 2. Each Batch registers every 3 months and the streams register one month of each other.

You can proceed to register now or you wait till the registration period of the next stream. It will still be valid.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by NairalandSARS: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jackanda1:

That's the question I am asking. Is the registration for stream 1 and 2 done together or does stream 2 start separate registration in August? Because I no get money to join this registration.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jackanda1(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2023
NairalandSARS:

That's the question I am asking. Is the registration for stream 1 and 2 done together or does stream 2 start separate registration in August? Because I no get money to join this registration.
The answer is above. Besides, how much is registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by NairalandSARS: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Jackanda1:
The answer is above. Besides, how much is registration?

Not really just registration, but every expenses up to camp.
I wan join stream 2.

The registration is like 3000 + cybercafe charges.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Georgee4u: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
NYSC has made provisions to correct your Date of Birth on her portal. All you need is a WAEC Verification Pin. You can visit www.cegital.com or send us a message at 08117751446 to purchase yours Now.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Georgee4u: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
madrid5:
bro my date of birth is not correct oh,right now I can't even request change of date of birth or even pay sef

Please send us a message on whasapp 08117751446
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ben1daEbiri(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
NairalandSARS:

Depending on the time you registered and your school quota but most likely you're going to be stream I.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tripleanthony(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
I just finished up my clearance today, is there any possibility of going for service with the next batch or I have to wait for a new stream which is sept/oct
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Pedrii22: 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
munavi:
You can proceed with your registration once your name reflects on the Senate list on NYSC Portal.

Evening bro.
I made a mistake in my year of admission, put 2017 instead of 17.
How can I correct it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Axes: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2023
🚨 "Tinubu’s ministerial nominees undergo security checks."
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sofken: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Pls house I need your help in this question. I am a foreign student from one of the universities in West Africa. I finished my program 2016, then I travelled back to Nigeria but one the fateful night, an incident occured that I lost my documents, now I don't have residential permit, the passport lost including my ID card.
Now I have don't affidavit for lost of document and police report also available. Can I use those document to apply for NYSC place of the Lost document . Pls urgent help is need so that I can take next. Genuine and authentic solution pls
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 2:08am On Jul 06, 2023
NairalandSARS:

Apologies for the late response. Portal will still open for few days for stream II registration when stream 1 are in camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 2:09am On Jul 06, 2023
Pedrii22:

Evening bro.
I made a mistake in my year of admission, put 2017 instead of 17.
How can I correct it
Don't bother yourself about it. Just ensure you have all the required documents needed in camp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.