Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1087393 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by anifranci(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
Scholarships for international students 🇨🇦🇺🇸👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMzeVIUfw7c?si=wKeK-E3-mEtm7I09
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Austinn316: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hi house, I’m a HND graduate but I did part-time. I was told with Jamb Regularization I can serve I did that and I have been approved. Has any part-time graduate served here? I have been mobilized by my school in batch C 2023.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2023
Austinn316:
Hi house, I’m a HND graduate but I did part-time. I was told with Jamb Regularization I can serve I did that and I have been approved. Has any part-time graduate served here? I have been mobilized by my school in batch C 2023.
Part-time or not, I think eligibility for service is dependent on the practice in your school. Do they mobilize part-time graduates for NYSC?

At the bolded, why didn't you go to camp with Batch C then?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Austinn316: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2023
munavi:
Part-time or not, I think eligibility for service is dependent on the practice in your school. Do they mobilize part-time graduates for NYSC?

At the bolded, why didn't you go to camp with Batch C then?

Yes, if you’re a part-timer and you pay the people incharge school will mobilize you. My regularization had not yet been approved when I was mobilized in Batch C, it just got approved last week.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 6:06am On Jan 02
Austinn316:

Yes, if you’re a part-timer and you pay the people incharge school will mobilize you. My regularization had not yet been approved when I was mobilized in Batch C, it just got approved last week.
Oh I see. You can join my WhatsApp group to stay updated. Link on signature.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tlyon(m): 5:25am On Jan 05
Pls would wrong date of birth on Olevel, affect mobilization?

For mobilization to Nysc is it the graduation age from school or current age.

Is it possible my name been removed from jamb matriculation list, I did confirm it twice some year ago but today I just noticed it's changed not on the list
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 8:10am On Jan 05
Tlyon:
Pls would wrong date of birth on Olevel, affect mobilization?

For mobilization to Nysc is it the graduation age from school or current age.

Is it possible my name been removed from jamb matriculation list, I did confirm it twice some year ago but today I just noticed it's changed not on the list

1. No. Date of birth is drawn from JAMB.

2. Your graduation age is your age as of the date your final result was approved by your school's senate. For example, if your final result was approved by your school board in November 2021, that will be your graduation age, not January 2024.

3. It's possible but it is also not a big deal. Just reprint your JAMB result and admission letter and check the matriculation list few hours later.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tlyon(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05
munavi:

1. No. Date of birth is drawn from JAMB.

2. Your graduation age is your age as of the date your final result was approved by your school's senate. For example, if your final result was approved by your school board in November 2021, that will be your graduation age, not January 2024.

3. It's possible but it is also not a big deal. Just reprint your JAMB result and admission letter and check the matriculation list few hours later.

Thanks alot, but can correction of date of birth still be done on jamb or Neco
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 5:54pm On Jan 06
Tlyon:

I don't think so.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jackanda1(m): 9:32am On Jan 07
Tlyon:

I'm sure about jamb, not neco

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adortem: 9:01am On Jan 12
URGENT VACANCY FOR A MALE LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE CORPS MEMBER

A leading non-interest financial institution in Ikoyi, Lagos has an opportunity for LLB, post-call-to-bar fresh Corps members looking for a PPA to join our Legal and Compliance team.

Preferably males for gender balance in the work place.

Kindly, send your CVs to careers@lotuscapitallimited.com with "Legal NYSC" as the subject of the email.

Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Harni99(f): 5:17pm On Jan 12
Hello,

I have been rejected by two PPAs, although I have been able to sort clearance and documentation. The issue is I want to change my PPA to a different LGA(I have a request letter for this LG I am looking forward to change to) but the same zone as the previous, my LGI said he's not in position to do that. How do I go about it, please?

Will the zonal inspector help with it since I am still staying in the same Zone.

Kindly reach me on olabisizhaynab@gmail.com if there's any you can render.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 2:06pm On Jan 13
Harni99:
Hello,

I have been rejected by two PPAs, although I have been able to sort clearance and documentation. The issue is I want to change my PPA to a different LGA(I have a request letter for this LG I am looking forward to change to) but the same zone as the previous, my LGI said he's not in position to do that. How do I go about it, please?

Will the zonal inspector help with it since I am still staying in the same Zone.

Kindly reach me on olabisizhaynab@gmail.com if there's any you can render.
What State is that?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 2:09pm On Jan 13
NIN is now a compulsory requirement for online registration. PCMs take note.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jackanda1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13
munavi:
NIN is now a compulsory requirement for online registration. PCMs take note.
when is registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Harni99(f): 6:52pm On Jan 14
munavi:
What State is that?

Ogun State
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 10:47am On Jan 15
Harni99:

Ogun State
You might need to bypass your LGI and get someone to work the PPA for you. Unfortunately, I don't have slot for Ogun PPA at the moment.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 10:48am On Jan 15
Jackanda1:
when is registration?
No date yet
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by idris01(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21
munavi:
Oh I see. You can join my WhatsApp group to stay updated. Link on signature.
Where is it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 5:10pm On Jan 21
idris01:

Where is it?
Click on my moniker if you can't see my signature like this.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MrsAminaBello(f): 3:23pm On Jan 22
munavi:
Maybe your school is preparing your set for Batch A 2024. I'll say you should relate with your coursemates so as to know if it's a general issue or you're alone.
do you known when batch A registration starts?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 4:38pm On Jan 22
MrsAminaBello:
do you known when batch A registration starts?
January 29th. Check the mobilization timetable here.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by rhynoemmie(m): 9:32am On Jan 29
Please has anyone been able to access the senate list.

I can’t check it from my ends
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temitopeojoawo7(m): 9:47am On Jan 29
NYSC CBO Accredited- Location - Iyana Agbala Ibadan, Oyo State

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Success0007: 1:13pm On Jan 29
rhynoemmie:

Check your name graduation list first, if it appears then keep checking senate list before Friday it’ll appear.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Eclement(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Eclement(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29
rhynoemmie:

Yes dear.

Drop your details if you don't mind me checking for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.