Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082865 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dudecollins(m): 1:50pm On May 20, 2016
Please anybody have insight into possible places for PPA as a Metallurgical & Materials Engineer in Delta state. I'm batch A'16 Stream 1. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kol4grin01: 7:36pm On May 20, 2016
Pls i need to be clarified on this and its important. Your suggestions are highly welcome. Am a guy of 27 years old goin for direct entry dats at unilorin this year. Their calendar year spans from August to august each year. Which means dat if i successfully get the Addmission, i will ha clocked 30 at the end of my program by August 2019.now i need to know if the age limit restricting students is 30years and above or above 30years. Do i still hav the chance? If no, can i just rough my way in by manipulating documents. Thanks as i await ur response
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2016
Above 30, but u will still need to add some months with ur calculation as NYSC will not calculate wen u complete ur program.they calculates ur age from the day ur skul approved ur final result..
Kol4grin01:
Pls i need to be clarified on this and its important. Your suggestions are highly welcome. Am a guy of 27 years old goin for direct entry dats at unilorin this year. Their calendar year spans from August to august each year. Which means dat if i successfully get the Addmission, i will ha clocked 30 at the end of my program by August 2019.now i need to know if the age limit restricting students is 30years and above or above 30years. Do i still hav the chance? If no, can i just rough my way in by manipulating documents. Thanks as i await ur response
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kol4grin01: 8:07pm On May 20, 2016
Taeewo:
Above 30, but u will still need to add some months with ur calculation as NYSC will not calculate wen u complete ur program.they calculates ur age from the day ur skul approved ur final result..

I appreciate ur response. Dat means somhw i can still fit in if i use my real age? Which is now safer, should i clock it bak or go with my real age? Thanx
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2016
Backdating ur age when registering in skul might not work as NYSC use ur JAMB or WAEC age ....
Kol4grin01:

I appreciate ur response. Dat means somhw i can still fit in if i use my real age? Which is now safer, should i clock it bak or go with my real age? Thanx
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kol4grin01: 6:35am On May 21, 2016
Taeewo:
Backdating ur age when registering in skul might not work as NYSC use ur JAMB or WAEC age ....

Am planning on doing a sworn affidavit to backup my waec result and a new date of birth entirely
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 6:48am On May 21, 2016
NYSC dont need ur birth certificate, they automatically use the one on ur JAMB or WAEC,which u cant change... Is the DOB on ur WAEC less than 27? If yes,u can backdate it, but if no,u can also backdate it, but i won't work....
Kol4grin01:

Am planning on doing a sworn affidavit to backup my waec result and a new date of birth entirely
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:42am On May 21, 2016
pls what can you do if you no longer have your School identity card? Can a letter of identification from your department suffice?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kol4grin01: 11:08am On May 22, 2016
Taeewo:
NYSC dont need ur birth certificate, they automatically use the one on ur JAMB or WAEC,which u cant change... Is the DOB on ur WAEC less than 27? If yes,u can backdate it, but if no,u can also backdate it, but i won't work....
My DOB on Waec is 01/02/1989. And mind u, i have not done regularization. Can i still correct it while doing regularization to somtin lyk 01/02/1992 just to make it work, den do oda necessary affidavits
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 11:43am On May 22, 2016
Kol4grin01:

My DOB on Waec is 01/02/1989. And mind u, i have not done regularization. Can i still correct it while doing regularization to somtin lyk 01/02/1992 just to make it work, den do oda necessary affidavits
Dont no abt the regularization sir...Try to confirm that here www.nairaland.com/2501292/post-all-problems-relating-jamb
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Rheedwhan48: 1:13pm On May 22, 2016
@kolgrin am in d same shoe wit you, i will be 30yrs next yr and i wil also finish my program next yr, do i need to reduce it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kol4grin01: 3:08pm On May 22, 2016
Taeewo:
Dont no abt the regularization sir...Try to confirm that here www.nairaland.com/2501292/post-all-problems-relating-jamb
Thanx bro. Appreciate ur contributions
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kol4grin01: 3:14pm On May 22, 2016
Taeewo:

Thanx bro. I appreciate your contributions
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kol4grin01: 3:16pm On May 22, 2016
Rheedwhan48:
@kolgrin am in d same shoe wit you, i will be 30yrs next yr and i wil also finish my program next yr, do i need to reduce it

Its a bit different. U know u already filled in ur credential details
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SlyIg(f): 4:35pm On May 23, 2016
Darkchocolate:
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

Please do you know the suggested passing out parade in pop of the 2015/2016 Batch B Corp members?
We entered camp on October 2015, any idea about our pop date please Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2016
SlyIg:

Please do you know the suggested passing out parade in pop of the 2015/2016 Batch B Corp members?
What date in October? I surmised 28th, if correct,ur POP will likely be 6th October...Ur service will complete 12 months by October 27th and we minus 21 days for leave ,wic is October 6th...

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by olamidejoyce: 3:07pm On May 24, 2016
for admission help for free in india contact me on whatsapp +91)7416472057 i will help you on both undergraduate and postgraduate admissions for free and bliv me its so cheap to the extent that pry school teacher can afford it...lol
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ifeanyija(m): 7:34am On May 31, 2016
SlyIg:

October 6th or 7th
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by monalicious(f): 7:40am On May 31, 2016
Darkchocolate:
So no one has any questions?... Don't say I didn't offer Ooo... cool
Hi, I would like to know if there is any difference between the certificates given to those who exempt from NYSC, and those that actually serve
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Vivly(f): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
The DOB I used in my Waec and Jamb registration are both different. Is this a problem? Which does NYSC use?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Vivly:
The DOB I used in my Waec and Jamb registration are both different. Is this a problem? Which does NYSC use?
No issue if both is below 30yrs
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sasquareT(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
LudaChriz:

Your original certificate is ur property, hence, u can do whatever u like with it.

What you can not laminate is ur Call up Letter because the original will be submitted in camp.
I lost my original statement of result today will I be allow to camp without it?....if no pls what did u guyz suggest I do now.....I'm dying can't think straight now.....going back to school is a bit hard for me now cos of the distance and d money involve.....from Lag to Maiduguri..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MDOLOFU: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Is it true that NYSC has been scrap?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dpros(f): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
REQUESTING FOR YOUTH CORPERS TO SERVE IN OUR ORGANIZATION

DGR Consult is an Engineering/Oil and Gas Training outfit Located in Lagos.
We wish to invite prospective Corps Members(Male/Female) in need of a Place of Primary Assignment within Lagos,
Preferable around Amu-Odofin/Festac,Isolo, Surulere, Freshly out of camp and willing to work with the company throughout his/her service year. Kindly contact us if your course of study falls within the following areas

Civil Engineering ( Structures)
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science/Engineering
Business Admin/Marketing

Kindly forward your details to info@dgr.com.ng also copy to uyor.omani@dgr.com.ng
or visit us after you have booked an appointment with the management via email
or place a phone call via 08037916993 or 07052856858

We hope to hear from you if you are interested and also eligible to Serve with DGR Consult.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by IbXavier: 6:54am On Jun 07, 2016
CONFIRMED DATE FOR 2016 BATCH A, STREAM II ORIENTATION CAMP

7th of June, 2016 corresponding to 2nd of Ramadan, 1437AH

This is to inform all 2016 Batch A, Stream ii PCM that the date for camp has been Scheduled for 13th of June, 2016 (Monday). This was confirmed through the NYSC official Twitter handle, Facebook Page (yesterday Night) and from a staff of the scheme in Abuja before 5:00 am this morning, the Information will be published on the website of the scheme soonest. To this effect, MCAN is working towards contacting senior NYSC staffs to ensure that the interest of Muslim PCM who are fasting is protected.

KINDLY SHARE TO THOSE WHO NEED IT. JazakAllahu khaira (May Allah "God" reward you with goodness)

APENA IBRAHIM ADEBOYE
National Public Relations Officer.
MUSLIM CORPERS' ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (MCAN)
call : 08108316118
Text : 08103553734.

‪#‎MCAN2016‬
‪#‎MCANCares‬
Facebook : MCAN National
Website : http://www.muslimcorpers.org/…/confirmed-date-2016-batch-st…

Address : plot 1065, behind VIO office, Mabushi, Abuja, Nigeria
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
U joined Nairaland last week and expect us to send money to u to buy MB
olalekanraman:
Cheapest Airtel Data You Can Get

Get: 150mb for #100........
500mb for #300.......
1.0 gb for #600.......
2.0 gb for #1200........
3.0 gb for #1700........

No scam, the Cheapest and most affordable you can get.....

Validity: One month

Dial *123*57# to view available data balance

Purchase from us today and be a testimony for others.....

Payment can either be made through cash, Airtel recharge card or bank transfer.

07083423435. (Call/Text)
07059579603 (Call/Text/WhatsApp)
For more info, visit: http://dataplans.1apps.com

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temiclint: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by loadedangel: 1:00am On Jun 10, 2016
I passed out in April but couldn't go for my POP due to some circumstances. I didn't inform them at my secretariat. They called and said they'll send it Abi after two weeks. Please has anyone gone through this cos I'm yet to collect the certificate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.