Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1089694 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Adesuwag please always get your information from a a credible source before replying to people on here...it very devastating when your not sure of some things with nysc but you do reply to do without a good source, and for you all wanting to combine waec and neco....FYI nysc accept so far it is original. PEACE
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
DeraCati92:
Please wut are the necessary things needed when entering camp.
go with all your documents to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kingshay:
Adesuwag please always get your information from a a credible source before replying to people on here...it very devastating when your not sure of some things with nysc but you do reply to do without a good source, and for you all wanting to combine waec and neco....FYI nysc accept so far it is original. PEACE
are you still on this? Like seriously? You don't even know whom you are yapping at. Anyway, be at peace with yourself. Cheers.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lol...I mean no offense bro, just trying to get the message across to you, and yeah PEACE

Adesuwag:
are you still on this? Like seriously? You don't even know whom you are yapping at. Anyway, be at peace with yourself. Cheers.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sasuwa(f): 5:50am On Nov 02, 2016
Adesuwag:
what is "amb" reg no? Please elucidate.

What is your DOB? Are you over 30 or did you run a part time program at school? Those are the conditions that would determine the certification.

DO NYSC ASK for jamb reg. no, at camp? my is blank and i have already registered , i went to my school and they said they can't do anything since i have already registered,
my DOB is 27 may 1991, i am below 30 years
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LivinaPatrick(f): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2016
Pls whats d background of d passports
Adesuwag:
you'd need about 10 passport photograph. The normal small size. About the health condition, please do notify the officials (especially your platoon inspector) about your state of health. Perhaps you might get exeat. Cheers.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Sasuwa:

DO NYSC ASK for jamb reg. no, at camp? my is blank and i have already registered , i went to my school and they said they can't do anything since i have already registered,
no. The Jamb reg number is not needed.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
Pls whats d background of d passports
background doesn't really matter. But, white is preferable.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sasuwa(f): 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
i paid through remita but my payment status is still showing pending ( not used) what should i do

cc: adesuwag
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sasuwa(f): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Taeewo:
U can pay after choosing ur state of choice.. .
do part time graduate also choose sstate of choice?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosinwill(f): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
please I need help, nysc just sent me a message that my picture is not clear and it is not approved and I should reupload another one . The passport I used is clear enough and I don't know what to do now. please what can I do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Sasuwa:

do part time graduate also choose sstate of choice?
nooo
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:12am On Nov 03, 2016
Re-upload another one na,or do u want to slash ur self out. The slashers re looking for the person to slash bt don't allow them.
tosinwill:
please I need help, nysc just sent me a message that my picture is not clear and it is not approved and I should reupload another one . The passport I used is clear enough and I don't know what to do now. please what can I do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2016
Adesuwag:
you'd need about 10 passport photograph. The normal small size. About the health condition, please do notify the officials (especially your platoon inspector) about your state of health. Perhaps you might get exeat. Cheers.
Oh alright....

Get an exeat? What do mean? Please what's the background colour of the passport needed?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tosinwill(f): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
Re-upload another one na,or do u want to slash ur self out. The slashers re looking for the person to slash bt don't allow them.

Ok Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
Funkeadeoye:

Oh alright....

Get an exeat? What do mean? Please what's the background colour of the passport needed?
exeat is a short note you get in camp which allows you to leave camp with valid reasons.

Ideally, you don't need passport photographs in camp cos your documents would come out with one. But, you can go with not more than 10.

The color for the passport photographs during the online registration should be white.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
Sasuwa:
i paid through remita but my payment status is still showing pending ( not used) what should i do

cc: adesuwag
click on Query
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Phabulous4(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LivinaPatrick(f): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ndewo
tosinwill:

Ok Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adet5(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pls help a friend that is above 30 years and has been mobilized already but unable to do his registration
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
fumfum23:

Please help me with this. cry

Please help me with this.
Lol. You will rciv d 19,8k towards d end of camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
Sasuwa:

Nysc dosnt ask for reg no. D 2 docs required are your green card, sor or cert. Then id card with 2 to 6 passports.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Adet5:
Pls help a friend that is above 30 years and has been mobilized already but unable to do his registration
The answer is in your question. he is above 30 years. his exemption letter is getting processed.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Phabulous4:
Is there any kind of hair cut or style you can wear to Camp! Dn't know if this has been asked before, pls do the needful.
Not really. just dont make it too conspicous or noticeable. something nice yet simple
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iyke1989(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2016
Adesuwag:
go with your school ID card or a letter in lieu of this.
can I use my departmental id card in place of the lost school id card
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iyke1989(m): 12:37am On Nov 04, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
The answer is in your question. he is above 30 years. his exemption letter is getting processed.
can I use my departmental id card in place of my lost school id card..?.and also..the department on my green card is different from the one I studied and on my statement of result..how do I go about rectifying it?...can it be done in camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dreydoe(m): 6:28am On Nov 04, 2016
Adesuwag:
click on Query
Baba can sum1 wear white V neck in camp..i feel uncomfortable on roundnecks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Talk2Bella(f): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2016
drthiery:

Its all the same.... The issuance of Nigerian passport has stopped for some years now... Ecowas passport os the new e-passport on board...

You can go renew ur Nigerian Passport to That of Ecowas...

Thank you

Hi my friend is having an issue, he has ecowas certificate not the normal e-passport he wants to know if it will be accepted in nysc camp cos he registered online with it for nysc and said it was accepted but the issue now is camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by drthiery(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Hi my friend is having an issue, he has ecowas certificate not the normal e-passport he wants to know if it will be accepted in nysc camp cos he registered online with it for nysc and said it was accepted but the issue now is camp

Is the Certificate showing he is a Nigerian?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Talk2Bella(f): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2016
drthiery:

Is the Certificate showing he is a Nigerian?

Yes it is smiley
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by drthiery(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Yes it is smiley

I believe he is good to go....

I schooled in the UK and did my NYSC at Rivers State...

But i used An ECOWAS Passport...I believe He wont have a problem...

If i may ask...how did he travel without an Ecowas passport?

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.