Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1083528 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yommysure(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
Adesuwag:
you are expected to join every other person to register on the NYSC portal for service. Where they are to choose their preferred States of service, you will not be given such opportunity. The system will notify you that you are an exempted students.
When others are been given called up letter to come for camp, you are meant to go back to your school and collect your exemption certificate.
Your exemption certificate is ready two weeks after your colleagues have resumed to NYSC orientation camp.

No,go back to school kee,your exclusion letter will be printed online.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by igboboy3(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
Please, can somebody make/attach a list of things we are expected to bring to camp e.g. shirts, buckets etc.
Just the essentials.
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Elderniercri(m): 5:50am On Nov 08, 2016
tosinwill:
please I need help, nysc just sent me a message that my picture is not clear and it is not approved and I should reupload another one . The passport I used is clear enough and I don't know what to do now. please what can I do?
dnt knw if u've solved it bt if nt, i think dy require a sure white background, 2x2 nd should nt be above 86kb nd below (can't remember). Xo maybe d size of ur passport wz below expected size. I had ish wit dis size stuff with my signature
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Elderniercri(m): 5:56am On Nov 08, 2016
Adet5:
Pls help a friend that is above 30 years and has been mobilized already but unable to do his registration
maybe it wz ntwrk, he should be able 2 register den wait 4 his exemption cert when dy start ish call-up letter. Normally he won't ve any space 2 choose states
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Switup: 6:31am On Nov 08, 2016
anyone with DOB issues...? pls how far have u gone
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chukz999(m): 6:46am On Nov 08, 2016
iamlynn:
please, when I checked my name in the senate list today, it wasn't spelt correctly, what do I do, will it affect my online registration or should I go ahead and just register online.
During The Online Reg U Can Correct That
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2016
Adesuwag:
it's not a problem really. But, you can still get it corrected at the registration point in camp.

Do we need to photocopy the call up letter, green card into 10 places too? Or is only our statement of result and ID Card,
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2016
igboboy3:
Please, can somebody make/attach a list of things we are expected to bring to camp e.g. shirts, buckets etc.
Just the essentials.
Thanks
mmmm.....

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Switup: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
pls can someone give answers to my questions.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jameek(m): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
yommysure:

No,go back to school kee,your exclusion letter will be printed online.

He wrote exemption CERTIFICATE, you wrote exclusion LETTER.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jameek(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Switup:
anyone with DOB issues...? pls how far have u gone

The method for correction of DOB has been changed. Anyone having issues such as exemption is expected to go his/her institution's DSA with certain documents. They are the ones to verify and upload the necessary documents for subsequent correction. But mild issues relating to DOB for PCMs below the age of 30 can be corrected in camp.

Switup:
pls can someone give answers to my questions.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sunnykaka(m): 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
Just want to know if a prospective Corp member name have been uploaded and he or she had done the online registration , can the name be removed from nysc website from his or her school..??pls need answer ASAP
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 09, 2016
pls,I want to know..is it compulsory for d place u serve to giv u accommodation.. cos I heard som places don't make provision for dat
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fargon: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2016
I'm a foreign student, i lost my school ID card and i'm through with my nysc registration online. I've print the slip which means i'm going to camp soon. Right now i'm at home (in my country) and my school is very far from here. What should i do, can i swear affidavit? or should i report to the nearest police station to get police report. cos i actually lost my wallet and my id card, atm card and my big money #1800 all inside the wallet. I will specially honor your answers. thanks ya'll
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sunnykaka(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2016
iamlynn:
please, when I checked my name in the senate list today, it wasn't spelt correctly, what do I do, will it affect my online registration or should I go ahead and just register online.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2016
iyke1989:
can I use my departmental id card in place of my lost school id card..?.and also..the department on my green card is different from the one I studied and on my statement of result..how do I go about rectifying it?...can it be done in camp?

yes please..

haba na. u should have selected same thing. just pray for favour.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2016
cutiem:
pls,I want to know..is it compulsory for d place u serve to giv u accommodation.. cos I heard som places don't make provision for dat

not compulsory.

some may give you, but it might not be.comfortable
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2016
Dindook:

Do we need to photocopy the call up letter, green card into 10 places too? Or is only our statement of result and ID Card,

2 is enough
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tetengi4life(m): 11:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulations to the serving and prospective corps members.
There is more in service than what some may think. if you wish to do a personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake, then you may need some tutorials and free materials (project applicatopn letters, solicitation letters, project analysis etc) to guid you. its all in this thread fee of charge and i shall always be there to guide you. thanks and all the best https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made

below is proof of my awards/commendation from the state governor and we are looking forward to the presidential awards

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

2 is enough

You mean photocopying 2 each of the documents is enough and not 10 each as usual what people says
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dindook:

You mean photocopying 2 each of the documents is enough and not 10 each as usual what people says

yea.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

yea.
Thanks bro, appreciate..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

not compulsory.
some may give you, but it might not be.comfortable
ok.tanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
cutiem:
ok.tanks

you are welcome
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dindook:

Thanks bro, appreciate..
you are welcome bro
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mbalologun79(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hello pls am staying closer 2 my sch and I didn't pay d 3k 4 printing of call up letter because I will collect it 4rm my sch.. But I was unable 2 do print out after registering. My question is! Is d print out (green card) compulsory @ camp or only d call-up letter
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dindook:

that's quite much.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
mbalologun79:
Hello pls am staying closer 2 my sch and I didn't pay d 3k 4 printing of call up letter because I will collect it 4rm my sch.. But I was unable 2 do print out after registering. My question is! Is d print out (green card) compulsory @ camp or only d call-up letter
the real picture is this: when you get to camp, you'd be registered/verified and given a state code. Afterwards, you'd continue with your platoon registration. There and then you'd need to produce your Green Card. Hence, it is very compulsory you get it printed.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=Sunnykaka post=50891402][/quote]register ASAP. No time. You can get the name corrected afterwards.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
All PCMs that have date of birth issue are to complete the online registration before their application for correction can be treated
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dindook: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Adesuwag:
that's quite much.
Like how many bro
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
cutiem:

Well...According to NYSC, your PPA is meant to provide you with accommodation or a suitable allowance to find said accommodation. Unfortunately, not many places will provide you with place to lay your head and they will still pay you peanuts. They are often not held accountable.

So the best thing to do is to seek out one of those Christian/Catholic Fellowship Houses. They offer very cheap accommodation to those that really need it or their members. They also get pretty filled up quickly so suck up to them whilst in camp. However, be sure to ask your PPA if they can consider providing you with accommodation, especially if it is a school! No harm in asking!!!

Find/Make friends that you can possibly rent an accommodation with later on after camp. Believe it or not, majority of people are probably in the same boat as you and would be quite willing to share especially if you are a pleasant person. So be nice!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.