Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1083580 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Spainze007:
Pls @op for someone who studied computer science, is it not possible to get a place like telecommunications company or places like channels TV or IT firm to serve instead of teaching computer science In a secondary school or in a primary school

Very hard.. NYSC hardly post to all these big firms...

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
adefunke62:
please I need help cos my Sis bwas deployed to Zamfara and we reside in Ibadan. the problem is that she has a 20days old baby and her school is telling her that she has to get to NYSC office in Abuja before they can do anything to help her deffer it to next year batch. please she can't travel now cos her baby is still small. what else can we do?

She have the option of just forgetting service now and wait for next batch.. All she has to do then is to do revalidation or she can go to camp and redeploy
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tigar007(m): 3:05am On Nov 23, 2016
LogoDwhiz, I lost my school I.D Card last year. Can I make use of Police report?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 5:24am On Nov 23, 2016
diana158:
please am hospitalised i want to report to camp 5days after, will i be allowed into the camp?
you'd but, you can't be registered.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

She have the option of just forgetting service now and wait for next batch.. All she has to do then is to do revalidation or she can go to camp and redeploy
k man. thanks

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by xcaper(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Will they allow a medical doctor that is yet to get medical practicing licence register in taraba jalingo camp? Please respond if you have an idea
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adesuwag(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
xcaper:
Will they allow a medical doctor that is yet to get medical practicing licence register in taraba jalingo camp? Please respond if you have an idea
I believe you know the answer to your question. Anyway, the answer is NO
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olan1y1: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
IF NOT FOR COPPERS NO BLESSING!!!!!!! CoNFAMU On behalf of Blessing travels Agents.... We are saying A verybig thank you to Dos who could make it up with our bus Stream 1... nw u see u can tell other it's no delay..... dis is also going to the STREAM 11 coppers We are here to take you gyes to Camp.... once again thank you...... hopeing to Do business with you For contact and enquiry 07088337244...cush808@yahoo.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Favy57: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Do stream 2 corpers eventually get posted to good state and good ppa. Are multi color cardigan which can be used to sleep at night allowed into the camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by katanagirl08: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hey guys, i was posted to anambra too, but i have a serious problem if anyone can help me and tell me what to do. Im from the north (Kaduna), so journey takes a while and i just had an important family matter that came up suddenly during this week and absolutely no way to avoid it and come to camp tomorrow...or any day in the next week or two. Is it still possible to come after that and STILL register despite everything? If i could go for streamII i will (if it's possible).
I dont want to wait til batch A again...its too long a wait.
I ddnt want to b in this situation but i have no choice.

I need advice
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by daviddagreat: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
pls guys my middle name was misspelt on my statement of result pls is this going to be a problem am going for stream ll

anybody pls
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
tigar007:
LogoDwhiz, I lost my school I.D Card last year. Can I make use of Police report?

Quite possible, but not advisable.. You can take along with you your departmental or faculty ID Card.. And if possible get a letter from your school's dean of students affair, stating that you are a student.

Sorry for the late response.. Didnt see the mention
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
daviddagreat:
pls guys my middle name was misspelt on my statement of result pls is this going to be a problem am going for stream ll

anybody pls

Not really if the difference is not much. (a letter). But to be on the safer side, get a court affidavit swearing that you are thesame person
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by daviddagreat: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Not really if the difference is not much. (a letter). But to be on the safer side, get a court affidavit swearing that you are thesame person

it was suppose to be ochefije buh it was changed to ochefue
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
adefunke62:

k man. thanks

You are welcome
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
daviddagreat:

it was suppose to be ochefije buh it was changed to ochefue

Hmm.. Not much difference.. But you can still get the affidavit
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by daviddagreat: 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm.. Not much difference.. But you can still get the affidavit
pls I don't need to return it to the sch for correction ryt?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
daviddagreat:

'

You really don't have time..

But if possible, kindly do.. That's the best option
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:07am On Nov 24, 2016
daviddagreat:

You need to.. But if you can't make it, follow the advice i gave earlier
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by corper365(m): 4:39am On Nov 24, 2016
Upload pictures and videos from all camps for each day using the hashtag #corper365 #state e.g #corper365 #kogi via facebook, it will be collated into just one video and published. This would be done for the next 365 days.

#corper365

You can also like us via

/corper365

Let the fun begin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tigar007(m): 7:40am On Nov 24, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Quite possible, but not advisable.. You can take along with you your departmental or faculty ID Card.. And if possible get a letter from your school's dean of students affair, stating that you are a student.

Sorry for the late response.. Didnt see the mention

God bless you, sir. I have these things you mentioned with me. I really appreciate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2016
tigar007:

God bless you, sir. I have these things you mentioned with me. I really appreciate
And you too. You are welcome.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by daviddagreat: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
'
You really don't have time..
But if possible, kindly do.. That's the best option
thank u so much. u have being very helpful
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
daviddagreat:

thank u so much. u have being very helpful

It's nothing. Wishing you an hitch free registration
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by xcaper(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Adesuwag:
I believe you know the answer to your question. Anyway, the answer is NO
So how can one get to reschedule to the next stream 2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tetengi4life(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
Congratulations to the prospective and serving corps members. For those of you that wish to engage in personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake should go through this thread and you will find all the required steps and materials FREE OF CHARGE
https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by diana158(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Adesuwag:
you'd but, you can't be registered.
meaning i will be allowed to do everything except registration? pls clarify and what about posting, will i be posted like every normal corper?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by corper365(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Corper365 have begun video compilation & Day 1 video would be out by tomorrow... Watch out for it... You can still upload yours with via facebook with #corper365 #state e.g. #corper365 #kogi..

You can also like us via

/corper365
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sunnykaka(m): 7:13am On Nov 25, 2016
Pls if ur dept is change doing school upload to nysc website can it be corrected in camp and hope it will not be a big problem.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Seunbeauty1: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2016
Pls sir,during reg,i discovd dat d course nd state nd origin given 2 me is nt d same as d one i studied in schl,and am on strm 2,wat shld i do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by vikizig(f): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2016
good day!
i av been on this very long and hopeless queue.

and i am contemplating leaving to rest (might take a while) den get bck wen the registration stress is less.

my question: is it possible not to get registered or that d kits get exhausted? pls someone should respond. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.