Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. (23945 Views)

How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2015
Handout requirement deadline,..2 missed an important test of a deeperlife lecturer
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by iheanyi40(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2015
number 2 tho, happened to a gal in MA dept last semester that always forms ITK we all laughed her to stupor grin
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by iykebest1(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2015
Number 1. I dread it
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Dennis07(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2015
Lolzzz
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Marv650(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2015
Just thinking of how innocent I am. Non has ever happened to me before. 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2015
Mine was wen d mathematics teacher called on me to com out and solve simultaneous equation.......i was like m'am i wasnt talking,she said i knw bt jst com and solve it.....i almst dropped dead bcus i wasnt even following and maths was my worst nightmare.....i stood there untill i was rescued by another student.....cant 4get dat in a hurry.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by sweatlana: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2015
Where is the bloody ministerial list angry
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by tym92(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2015
Chai
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by tym92(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2015
ReneeNuttall:
Mine was wen d mathematics teacher called on me to com out and solve simultaneous equation.......i was like m'am i wasnt talking,she said i knw bt jst com and solve it.....i almst dropped dead bcus i wasnt even following and maths was my worst nightmare.....i stood there untill i was rescued by another student.....cant 4get dat in a hurry.
dat kyn moment 2 dy pain person oooo...especially if its a guy avin crush on 1 of d ladies in d class

1 Like

Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by ayokunlei(m): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2015
Fynestboi:

Department bro?

philosophy
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by lekan29ice(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2015
the 4 and 5 lol....
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by tgmservice: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2015
MegMich:
We all have had embarrassing moments in our lives.

Some of them may have happened at home or out on the streets but the worst ones are always reserved for the classroom.

Here is a list of some of the common classroom embarrassments that you or people you know may have faced.

1. Getting caught while sleeping

This is on top of our embarrassing stories simply because all of us faced it at least once.
Be it a hang over, or you read throughout the night or simply because the lecture is too boring, what’s awkward is getting caught by the lecturer while you are happily dreaming and drooling.

2. Confidently answering the question wrongly

Sometimes the teacher asks a question and you answer it like a boss, thinking that you know exactly what you’re talking about. But as it turns out, you showed that confidence for nothing, because surprise-surprise – you couldn’t be more wrong! And the teacher then proceeds to make an example out of you in order to illustrate how wrong you are.

3. Getting caught while passing chits

Passing chits was the most common method of conversation in classrooms in the pre-mobile era. Thinking that you’re too smart to get caught, you pass chits, when suddenly a hand grabs that chit and the teacher then reads it out for the benefit of the entire class. Leaving you mortified in front of the entire class!

4. Farting loudly

After a long stint in the toilet hours before lecture or probably you think everything is fine in the world just then, your body decides to play a joke on you and you rip a loud one right in the middle of the class. What’s worse is when it stinks and everyone knows you did it.

5. Wardrobe malfunction

You are highly mistaken if you thought that wardrobe malfunctions were just limited to red carpets or fashion runways. Most classrooms have seen more than their fair share of trousers ripping, buttons popping, and bra straps snapping randomly. For some reason, these situations have an uncanny way of happening only when you are giving presentations in front of the whole class. And if you thought that nothing can make it more embarrassing, think again. Imagine any of these happening in front of your crush!

6.Walking in late for a lecture

Just when you think you've strolled in unnoticed, the lecturer decides to embarrass you by popping a question just to tell the class he can't be fooled. Worse off, you fail the question and he still sends you out of the class amid insults.

Looking back at some of these situations may have made you want to crawl under a rock and just stay there for eternity. But now these incidents are long gone and you can afford to laugh at them. Even we want to laugh with you, so please do share with us some of your embarrassing moments.
all these small boys in nairaland getting to fp
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Fynestboi: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2015
ayokunlei:

philosophy

Part? undecided
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2015
ayokunlei:

philosophy
You're in the department when Jingo had retired.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by IamforGod: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2015
MegMich:

Some of them may have happened at home or out on the streets but the worst ones are always reserved for the classroom.

Here is a list of some of the common classroom embarrassments that you or people you know may have faced.

This is on top of our embarrassing stories simply because all of us faced it at least once.
Be it a hang over, or you read throughout the night or simply because the lecture is too boring, what’s awkward is getting caught by the lecturer while you are happily dreaming and drooling.

Sometimes the teacher asks a question and you answer it like a boss, thinking that you know exactly what you’re talking about. But as it turns out, you showed that confidence for nothing, because surprise-surprise – you couldn’t be more wrong! And the teacher then proceeds to make an example out of you in order to illustrate how wrong you are.

Passing chits was the most common method of conversation in classrooms in the pre-mobile era. Thinking that you’re too smart to get caught, you pass chits, when suddenly a hand grabs that chit and the teacher then reads it out for the benefit of the entire class. Leaving you mortified in front of the entire class!

4. Farting loudly

After a long stint in the toilet hours before lecture or probably you think everything is fine in the world just then, your body decides to play a joke on you and you rip a loud one right in the middle of the class. What’s worse is when it stinks and everyone knows you did it.

5. Wardrobe malfunction

You are highly mistaken if you thought that wardrobe malfunctions were just limited to red carpets or fashion runways. Most classrooms have seen more than their fair share of trousers ripping, buttons popping, and bra straps snapping randomly. For some reason, these situations have an uncanny way of happening only when you are giving presentations in front of the whole class. And if you thought that nothing can make it more embarrassing, think again. Imagine any of these happening in front of your crush!

Just when you think you've strolled in unnoticed, the lecturer decides to embarrass you by popping a question just to tell the class he can't be fooled. Worse off, you fail the question and he still sends you out of the class amid insults.

Looking back at some of these situations may have made you want to crawl under a rock and just stay there for eternity. But now these incidents are long gone and you can afford to laugh at them. Even we want to laugh with you, so please do share with us some of your embarrassing moments.

For ladies blood stained butt cry
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by northvietnam(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2015
MegMich:

4. Farting loudly

5. Wardrobe malfunction

7). having erect ion in the class. when you have not visited your doctor for like four months to heal your spiritual konji and a bootilicious babe seats in your front and her leegins is sagged due to excess property stuffed inside the trousers and the whole road leading to river Niger that will be smiling at you
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by stteejax(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2015
Tru...buh did not go through any of dis in ma 4 yrs in da institution....
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by NOBODYY: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2015
That moment when i walk into the class late and everybody is staring at me like i just Murdered 500 people

1 Like

Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by northvietnam(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2015
when the exam invigilator removes you from where you are receiving network inside exam hall and puts you in center of four fine girls , for the girls mind , thank God this guy is coming to our seat and you got there you can't eve write any thing apart from the ones you copies before

1 Like

Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by NICOGRAVITY: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2015
Remembered a babe that was sleeping in class and gave out a loud fart.
The entire class including the lecturer burst out laughing until it started smelling, everyone left the class, lecture ends.
Babe woke up asking what's happening?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Dekatron(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2015
I once did an ALL NIGHT (no single doze o), the CHE lecturer now caught me sleeping in class. Come see fipa. But I use style bone face. . . Few minutes later, I slept again. . . . Come see laughter for class. . . But I wasn't ashamed cos the vigil was worthwhile
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2015
Drabeey:
[b] You are damnn right OP.
I can't forget the day I was drastically embarrassed in front of the whole class. hmmmn, I sat down 'jeje' on my own just very close to some badt guys( I never knew they would come meet me there, they met me seated). I was also sitting side by side with one God bless me fine girl who is taking that course as a carryover. I was already crushing on her.
The 6 eye googled man then saw this guys sitting behind but close to me chit-chatting, hmmm NA SO THE MAN SPARK. He called them out one after the other and started giving them the latest molest on campus ( he told them to slap each oda, or never enter his class and fail his course). Me on my own think say I dey see my back head, lol, I wasn't. I later told the girl beside me that "me I can't take it ooo, me ke , one lecturer go con dey molest Me like say I Br gin pikin" guys I was facing down saying all this, just because I don't want him to see my mouth moving. BTW, I was also trying to impress the mermaid beside me. NA hin God catch me.The lecturer heard me very precise and clear, CU's he was in front of me then, I couldn't see him CU's I was facing down. I beg make I no talk wetin the man do me that day, abeg.

....drabeey
[/b]
Lol...u can't leave the story at that.. Things ain't done that way...U must complete it o!!

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Omololu007(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2015
Dekatron:
I once did an ALL NIGHT (no single doze o), the CHE lecturer now caught me sleeping in class. Come see fipa. But I use style bone face. . . Few minutes later, I slept again. . . . Come see laughter for class. . . But I wasn't ashamed cos the vigil was worthwhile
lol
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by alamscolo(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2015
#2 happened to me then n sch, it was one in a lifetime embarassment. As the class governor, the lecturer was saying things about some student who repeated his course and holla. I used the wrong sentence. Could u believe d lecturer said his 4yr old boy wouldnt say such sentence regardless of me in hnd? I was highly embarassed in front of d whole class
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by MegMich(m): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
Remembered a babe that was sleeping in class and gave out a loud fart.
The entire class including the lecturer burst out laughing until it started smelling, everyone left the class, lecture ends.
Babe woke up asking what's happening?

I smell lies!!!
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by MegMich(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2015
alamscolo:
#2 happened to me then n sch, it was one in a lifetime embarassment. As the class governor, the lecturer was saying things about some student who repeated his course and holla. I used the wrong sentence. Could u believe d lecturer said his 4yr old boy wouldnt say such sentence regardless of me in hnd? I was highly embarassed in front of d whole class

Lol!
I can imagine. Some lecturers are mouthed

1 Like

Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by MegMich(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2015
tgmservice:
all these small boys in nairaland getting to fp

Is fp now a trophy
Tell that to the mods or betterstill, try making fp yourself
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2015
ReneeNuttall:
Hahaha...sorry sweethrt.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2015
ayokunlei:

philosophy
Hehehe.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol...u can't leave the story at that.. Things ain't done that way...U must complete it o!!

#Philosopher Quëën#

Madam. NA waa, u too beautiful abeg. I'm using D's medium to nominate u for miss Nairaland, Lagos, Southwest, Nigeria, Africa and miss world. Ha, haba. hmnnhmnn, except that isn't ur pics which I'm pretty sure its yours.
pls don't be angry with this one I'm about to say, abeg only u must read am oo. #whispers.... I like to see u in person, I have never met anyone from here once, I always believe ppl are ain't real and ghost. lol scratch DAT last, they are ppl but not so real.
OK that story hen ,hmm, if I tell u what ensued later, u will sorry for my ... abeg I no want ppl to start abusing me here say one thing one thing.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by doskie(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2015
what of when that idiot called chipon (actually looks like a gorrila) decides to fight and beat you up in a class where you have your crush and she was staring? wont you wish he had died a day before?

but on a very good day come to think of it... even her senior brother no go fit fight chipon oh.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2015
IamforGod:

For ladies blood stained butt cry
Lmao....that so ruins a girl's day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S / 1.4m Students Prepare As JAMB Announces UTME Dates / Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.