Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. (23944 Views)

How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by HopeAtHand: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
preciousjun:
Mine was walking into an examination hall 30mins to submission of script. Unknown to me that the examination time was shifted. I was so embarrassed when the invigilator asked me to walk out.

Watsup
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by preciousjun(m): 5:16am On Nov 08, 2015
Cool @ HopeAtHand
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by HopeAtHand: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
preciousjun:
Cool @ HopeAtHand

How do i reply ur mail, cos it seems the reply redirects to Nairaland..BTW, wassup with u..
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by preciousjun(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2015
HopeAtHand:

How do i reply ur mail, cos it seems the reply redirects to Nairaland..BTW, wassup with u..
You can add up with my BBM.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by preciousjun(m): 6:51am On Dec 17, 2015
quote author=HopeAtHand post=40875796]

How do i reply ur mail, cos it seems the reply redirects to Nairaland..BTW, wassup with u..[/quote]
Compliment of the season. You can check my profile.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by preciousjun(m): 7:13am On Dec 17, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Compliment of the season. You can check my profile.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by preciousjun(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Happy new year
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by HopeAtHand: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
preciousjun:

Happy new year

Happy new year to you. How u dey.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by preciousjun(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Happy new year to you. How u dey.
I dey fine my brother, Meka!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Public Schools In Kano Flooded Days After First Heavy Downpour / Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S / 1.4m Students Prepare As JAMB Announces UTME Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.