Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. (23948 Views)

How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by sod09(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2015
Wardrobe malfunction d girls day give us free to air grin
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2015
I've been a very lucky student so far... frm sec schl till date. Never had any embarrassing situation. Buh d one thing that still baffled me is how my sec schl Mathematics teachers never caught on that I was a "Slayer" in Mathematics (if u know wah I mean.. speaking ironically).. I hated Mathematics periods.. Buh somehow,my excellence in other subjects covered 4 me...4ever grateful I didn't have to rewrite Mathematics..#pheeww#
BTW,y didn't the OP talk about girls getting stained?... That's one mightily embarrassing situation.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by preciousjun(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2015
Mine was walking into an examination hall 30mins to submission of script. Unknown to me that the examination time was shifted. I was so embarrassed when the invigilator asked me to walk out.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2015
Drabeey:

Madam. NA waa, u too beautiful abeg. I'm using D's medium to nominate u for miss Nairaland, Lagos, Southwest, Nigeria, Africa and miss world. Ha, haba. hmnnhmnn, except that isn't ur pics which I'm pretty sure its yours.
pls don't be angry with this one I'm about to say, abeg only u must read am oo. #whispers.... I like to see u in person, I have never met anyone from here once, I always believe ppl are ain't real and ghost. lol scratch DAT last, they are ppl but not so real.
OK that story hen ,hmm, if I tell u what ensued later, u will sorry for my ... abeg I no want ppl to start abusing me here say one thing one thing.
All these niccurs nd flattery...Fanks,anyway..nd yea,dt's me@dp...Buh u've jex got 2 complete that story...
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by mikeczay: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2015
Fynestboi:

Department bro?
tentatively in dramatic arts
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Allsams(m): 10:38am On Sep 30, 2015
Tanks... Next!!!
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

All these niccurs nd flattery...Fanks,anyway..nd yea,dt's me@dp...Buh u've jex got 2 complete that story...

Lol, BTW those words ain't meant to flatter u. I meant it and I'm sure I won't be the first to tell u this, tis DA truth ma'am.
That story hen...... Beautiful one, I'm not new Herr and I think I know how this works here, if I should finish that story, I would hear my fathers brother's in law cousin's date of birth. some ppl are just good abusing ppl here and I can't imagine somebody giving me my 'oriki' .
#whispers.... I will tell u the whole story and what I did to that lecturer and what that made me gain and what I lost too. but not here ma'am.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2015
grin grin
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2015
Having multiple e r e c t i o n s in class. That's only for those still undergoing puberty. I remember clearly the many embarassments the situation put me through.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2015
Drabeey:

Lol, BTW those words ain't meant to flatter u. I meant it and I'm sure I won't be the first to tell u this, tis DA truth ma'am.
That story hen...... Beautiful one, I'm not new Herr and I think I know how this works here, if I should finish that story, I would hear my fathers brother's in law cousin's date of birth. some ppl are just good abusing ppl here and I can't imagine somebody giving me my 'oriki' .
#whispers.... I will tell u the whole story and what I did to that lecturer and what that made me gain and what I lost too. but not here ma'am.
Lol..Ayyt..I wudnt appreciate yhu getting verbally whipped,either.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by zadok60: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2015
when a lecturer knows your girlfriend and asks her a question in class. Lecturer: seun oya help her out!
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by tosyne2much(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I've been a very lucky student so far... frm sec schl till date. Never had any embarrassing situation. Buh d one thing that still baffled me is how my sec schl Mathematics teachers never caught on that I was a "Slayer" in Mathematics (if u know wah I mean.. speaking ironically).. I hated Mathematics periods.. Buh somehow,my excellence in other subjects covered 4 me...4ever grateful I didn't have to rewrite Mathematics..#pheeww#
BTW,y didn't the OP talk about girls getting stained?... That's one mightily embarrassing situation.

#Philosopher Quëën#
my deficiency in Mathematics has made it become a msytery to me till date cool
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
my deficiency in Mathematics has made it become a msytery to me till date cool
Lol...mine was never a mystery.. I knew I hated it and I never wanted it to be otherwise...Buh I never wntid 2 fail it..
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol..Ayyt..I wudnt appreciate yhu getting verbally whipped,either.

Thanks for bn cool with that.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by tosyne2much(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol...mine was never a mystery.. I knew I hated it and I never wanted it to be otherwise...Buh I never wntid 2 fail it..
Did maths at all at tertiary level ?
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Did maths at all at tertiary level ?
Nahhh ..and that was 1 ov my primary joys of leaving secondary school nd entering Uni...Kissing Mathematics goodbye 4evr.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Donbasi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
I remember those days in school one of my course mates that I was seriously crushing on but I couldn't speak up, after Physics 101 everyone stood up for another lecture as my crush na I always sat behind her, she stood up that day her ash coloured skirt was stained with blood as if it was the Lords doing i had a jacket on my try T shirt that same day, I reached out to her with speed and asked her to sit back she wanted to form as in "plz excuse me why should I sit?" I whispered to her ears U ARE STAINED then she sad in nano second I gave her my jacket she tied up and the rest was history.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by tosyne2much(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Nahhh ..and that was 1 ov my primary joys of leaving secondary school nd entering Uni...Kissing Mathematics goodbye 4evr.
Hahaha cheesy
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
one time guilty of number 2. ever since i learn to keep quiet even if know the correct answer. ugly days, i feel sorry for myself then
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Luckymay:
Lolzz.
i rememba mah sec skul dayz during val were xo hapi dat we all apply powder both male nd female we later got caught nd we r asked under sun for d rest of d day,d oda student rilly mak fond of us incuding d junior ones dat rilly hate u.dat embarressment ws rilly much.

1 Like

Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Fynestboi: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
mikeczay:
tentatively in dramatic arts

What that means?
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Natifa(f): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
no 1 is rilli embarassing
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Hahaha...sorry sweethrt.
tnx hon
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
tym92:
dat kyn moment 2 dy pain person oooo...especially if its a guy avin crush on 1 of d ladies in d class
thank God i attende guls sch,na so i for take fall my bf hand
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by tym92(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
ReneeNuttall:
thank God i attende guls sch,na so i for take fall my bf hand
laffs
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Lasveg(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wot about tryin 2 correct d teacher/lecturer while teaching only 2 realise u r wrong nd he is right... u couldnt feel more embarrased
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by kodlins(f): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Number 2 once happened to me.
I was gisiting with my friends when Engr Ngini suddenly called me "Anya Azu answer my question'

I didn't even know the man asked a question. But as sharp girl wey I be, I opened my mouth and said something.
When he told me to take a flexible curve to demonstrate for the entire class, I knew I was in trouble
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
number is always whr I sign attendance everyday in class. funny a thing, I can't help asking question in every class and answering questions. it's very embarrassing cos I do talk with confidence to the extend my classmates biliv my lies. but it's no longer embarrassing to me cos it's not part of me except except when we hav new ppl in the class lik ladies like carryover students comin to tak lecture.
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by MizFrances(f): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Number 6; all day everyday
And it's not even embarrassing again
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Hahaha...sorry sweethrt.
thanks dear
Re: 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. by Youngsage: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
realtestament:
7: Getting called up to solve something on the board and you don't know it.
Damn. you know this bro... this is real embarrassment! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S / 1.4m Students Prepare As JAMB Announces UTME Dates / Which Of These Is Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.