Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode (41206 Views)

"President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos / Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons / President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by chynergy1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
nairalanders always interested in the messenger instead of the message.
na wao undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by MosakuAW(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
cytellProperty:
Mumu like you, is what he's saying out of reality?

Just like your elders is Mumu. Ode
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hehe, funny thing is we still need people like fani kayode in the Nigerian political scene, not many can make the kind of accusations he make without getting lost or something. Any government in power needs that. He's a necessary evil.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by kozmokaz(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
WE ALL KNOW HE S SAYING D TRUTH!!! INSULTS ALLOWED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by Austin4lif: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Fani Kayode just want to stay relevant in politics by force by saying rubbish since his oga @top lost.

Is it a crime to love your people. If PMB love Fulani herdsman, do you want to say GEJ hate his Niger delta militants.

This guy should go on holiday and keep mute just like Ruben Abati and others did.
u call this rubbish? What is rubbish in what he said? Do u know what fulani pple are doing in the middle belt espcially plateau? I think u are a mad man.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You this lil piece of ch!t, this week alone you've mentioned me over 7 times and fear don dey catch me because i'm suspecting you.I guess I must have done something really painful to you to deserve this obsession. Oya cast yourself wetin I do you?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by merry02(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
ExInferis:

Because, what, you own the streets?

Until there's a law prohibiting such, we'd happily drive our cattle sh1itting and pissing the streets.

If you dont like it, choke on your own hypocrisy. After all militants and igboes do what they damn well pleased.
Imagin! You just reason like them.
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by Austin4lif: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Beremx:
that's not the point I am making. blaming a government which is barely 6months old for the fulani menace is out rightly silly. Inasmuch as I want PMB to act fast to stop the problem,it is unfair to blame Buhari for the menace.
we should blame him after 3 years? U are the most foolish person I have seen on nairaland. If truly u are a woman, I guess men don deceive u tire.? To the matter, fulani people will kill everybody in plateau villages if nothing is done abt it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by anytexy: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
merry02:
The cattle rearers should stop parading themselves on the street. #My opinion
All these Buhari Zombi-supporters will never reason with you. My wish is that they fall a victim to Fulani.....
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by Austin4lif: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mcowubaba:
The didn't do much!!! But I thought we are in a season of CHANGE undecided Are we still gonna be looking back @ wat PDP did What is Sai Baba doing Now....
useless goats will never know wht is abt to befall them
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by anytexy: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
Beremx:
that's not the point I am making. blaming a government which is barely 6months old for the fulani menace is out rightly silly. Inasmuch as I want PMB to act fast to stop the problem,it is unfair to blame Buhari for the menace.
Chai! see one of the Buhari-zombi supporters. Don't worry you may fall a victim to fulani...soonest then you can give Buhari 10yrs to attend to fulani menace. Mtcheeeew
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by sunsewa: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Fani Kayode just want to stay relevant in politics by force by saying rubbish since his oga @top lost.

Is it a crime to love your peo

ple. If PMB love Fulani herdsman, do you want to say GEJ hate his Niger delta militants.

This guy should go on holiday and keep

mute just like Ruben Abati and others did.

Because of APC party politics u can never see reasons with him with regards to Fulani herdsmen until it affects a close person,then u will understands that Fulani herdsmen has turned a government of their own in all southern States and north central states also,raping and gruesomely killing farmers in our rural area,u heard it from the mouth of olu falae,that how can the Fulani herdsmen hinder him from farming in his domain, his ancestral land where he has retired, ur playing politics with it,oya continue.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by omenka(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
melzabull:
You are the hopeless scumbag here.

The article cited an incidence in year 2000, were Fulani herdsmen not destroying peoples farm even before then? was GEJ the president then?

you are a very useless fool.
seen.
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
Beremx:
On point!

My question is, the fulani killings didn't start in Buhari's administration. What did other previous presidents including Jonathan do to stop the incessant killings by the herdsmen?

Stop bringing your childish opinions into matters like this cos in the end, you spew trash and gibberish and end up sounding foolish like your gaay governor
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by MosakuAW(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Austin4lif:
u call this rubbish? What is rubbish in what he said? Do u know what fulani pple are doing in the middle belt espcially plateau? I think u are a mad man.

Just like your idoit father and mother that gave to a useless goat like you. oloriburuku omo ale jati jati
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by MosakuAW(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
sunsewa:

Because of APC party politics u can never see reasons with him with regards to Fulani herdsmen until it affects a close person,then u will understands that Fulani herdsmen has turned a government of their own in all southern States and north central states also,raping and gruesomely killing farmers in our rural area,u heard it from the mouth of olu falae,that how can the Fulani herdsmen hinder him from farming in his domain, his ancestral land where he has retired, ur playing politics with it,oya continue.

I understand you jare. What am saying is that, they have been in existence before the PMB came into power and we all know that. The way forward is that we should look into it before they become powerful like BH and not Fani Kayode crying foul.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by bendeco(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
omenka:
seen.
Wasted sperm... I pity ur generation.
FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by bendeco(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
That Old Female Monkey called "Berem".. U r a disgrace to ur generation.
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by omenka(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
bendeco:

Wasted sperm... I pity ur generation.

FOOL.
Someone whose entire threads on the forum is about "leaking" to-be-written exams and their answers to the public for a fee, a criminal, calls someone else a wasted sperm...
probably a kid that lives in a ghetto with no parental upbringing.

And these are the kind of crooks that make up the bulk of Saraki, PDP and FFK support base. How fortunate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by hollah123: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Is it a crime to love your people. If PMB love Fulani herdsman, do you want to say GEJ hate his Niger delta militants.

This guy should go on holiday and keep mute just like Ruben Abati and others did.
all i have to say is dat u are a fool.its a known fact dat we love buhari n hes trying his best but dont forget he can also Bleep up.try to reason along wit people
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by meccuno: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
grin Yes FFK cos how does a monkey looks like that the Baboon doesn't.

Did I Translate well,

ok Hear what saint rufai said.
like seriously......I don't believe this...so el rufai actually wrote these things? Wow!! And I have to live with these kinds of people in the same country.......this is what happens exactly in Jos.......now I know its true what they say.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by magzey: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
I don't blame FKK ,but his Nurse for not making him take his pills as required,this makes him talk any how. Get well soon Femi. >: grin grin grin undecided

Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by stockbull(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
May be,the same blood run throw their veins
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by Ejjis(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
This man make sense..Haters................................

1 Like

Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by M4gunners: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Cakk FFK names as usual, but the truth is right there in this write up.FFK keep saying the truth nothing but the truth.
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by Goke7: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
The problem with ffk is not his message but the manner he tries to incite the public against his perceived opposition which is PMB in this case. Ffk should try and get a life outside appointment by the present Government of the day. This was the way he was abusing GEJ and inciting the public until he went back to the PDP and got an appointment from GEJ.

Nigeria would no longer be on satanic foundation and PMB will become an anointed man of God that hates cattle rearers the day ffk is appointed by PMB.

What a pity.
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by smajatt(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
I HONESTLY DON'T WANT TO COMMENT ON NL AGAIN COS MOST PEOPLE JUST READ AND COMMENT WITHOUT REFLECTING ON THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD.
NIGERIA IS ON A KEG OF GUN POWDER WAITING PATIENTLY FOR SOMEONE TO LIGHT THE FIRE.

THE TRUTH IS BITTER BUT IT WILL ALWAYS REMAIN THE TRUTH. WE ARE NOT ONE IN THIS COUNTRY AND I CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY EVERY ETHNIC GROUP IN THIS COUNTRY CONSIDERS ITSELF SUPERIOR THAN THE OTHER.

MOST PEOPLE 'ESPECIALLY OUR YOUTHS DON'T KNOW THE GRAVITY OF SOME THINGS HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY' AND ITS LEADING US SOMEWHERE WE ALL WOULDN'T DESIRE TO EVER PRAY EVEN OUR ENEMY EXPERIENCE, BUT WHAT CAN I SAY OTHER THAN TO SIT DOWN RELAX AND WATCH AS SITUATION UNFOLDS. I ONLY PITY WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by ERAKAMUS: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

I know say you be muslim Yoruba from illorinstan like me. Our master Fulani must not be blamed, infact obj and olu falae are to be blamed, including the Yiboows. grin

We can't CONTINUE TO BE SLAVES IN yorubaland- Olu falae 2015 grin

cc: vicadex07, agarawu23, aareonakakanfo, opcnairaland, midolian, alcatraz001, oduastates.
Here you call the nairaland Yoruba Jihadists.
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by Chiaka(f): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Beremx:
On point!

My question is, the fulani killings didn't start in Buhari's administration. What did other previous presidents including Jonathan do to stop the incessant killings by the herdsmen?

They have become even wilder more these days......something the government needs to address we think. Politics aside....
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by gawu1: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
This man has forgot that election campaigns are over. No amount of hate will turn back the hands of the clock.
Ironically, he was a minister of Federal Republic of Nigeria, so also was his father.
Anyway, they say he is always on hard drugs
Re: Buhari Likes Fulani Herdsmen – Fani-kayode by Fedponek(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
this man is a madman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#IStandWithNigeria Protesters Storm Aso Villa (Photos) / Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) / Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.