Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS (65917 Views)

Peter Okoye Says, 'i'll Be Performing Psquare Songs, So Call The Police' / 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Thingsā€ (Photos) / Psquare Songs, Videos Banned On Sound City TV For Life, Company Replies Peter & (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by yubarbs(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
kul
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by ayooyee: 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oh nice
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by akpumping7720(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nice one.... Success can't be attain alone! One needs the Contributions of some underground backups; especially in the Entertainment Industry
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by humblelyf(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
khassy:
so make we _____undecided
u can go and dieeee if u wish...

Just kidding
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by tenderlady: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Abeg who get salt make e Gv me make I add for my soup before e done.....................Wetin concern me!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by simdam500(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nice...

What should I do now?
Should I thank him on behalf of the Square? undecided
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by dotna(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lovely n lovely.
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by simdam500(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
tenderlady: Abeg who get salt make e Gv me make I add for my soup before e done.....................Wetin concern me!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Get from Iya Basira wink

When it's done, serve me hot! Cos it rained today
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Unsad(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Surprised there's no VTek in your list
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by chesterlee(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nice one by Psquare.

These are the main guys behind the success of the brand, not some local music media outfit trying to reap where it didn't sow.

Bravo Psquare...Long may you reign!
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by emwhyz(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wat of Flex? He's been dancing wit P.sqr 4 long.
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by tenderlady: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
simdam500:

Get from Iya Basira wink

When it's done, serve me hot! Cos it rained today
Ur own dey ur body, but no worry I go Gv u small u hear? Oya smile for me or else!!!!! No soup
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Seunolad1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
That the idea *Motivation* more blessing bro.
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by demarc001: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wow Nice!

Since its a season of ministers, Guess this is their own ministerial list unraveled

CAPTION!!!

Members of Psquare Cabinet
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by 400billionman: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
P Square. Nigeria's most prolific acts..
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by demarc001: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
simdam500:
Nice...

What should I do now? Should I thank him on behalf of the Square? undecided
Olodo when you did not read down
It is "them" not "him"
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by fernandoc(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
P square nice. It's these guys that give u the music u enjoy.
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by demarc001: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
chesterlee:
Nice one by Psquare.

These are the main guys behind the success of the brand, not some local music media outfit trying to reap where it didn't sow.

Bravo Psquare...Long may you reign!

Dancer na instrumentalist?

grin grin grin
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
He 4got 2 thank GMB 4 producing the song 'personally' grin

1 Like

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Bonuwa: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
damiloladuke:
It was a big day of appreciation yesterday when Psquare went on social media to unveil their band boys and the reasons behind their smile. It was an emotional outpouring of love to the guys that have been behind the scene to make the Psquare brand so big. www.wenogetjob.com exclusively confirmed.

They even revealed that some of these guys that some people don't even know of produced some of their big hits, such as beautiful oyinye, Alingo, Me and my brother and a host of other songs.

See What they wrote about each of their boys:

Shout out to our bassist @naturals21 the guy on da bass guitar....he's the last person that joined our band, he plays must of the bass on our current songs, he's my teacher when it comes to playing bass guitar, because that's my favorite instrument thanks bro and I appreciate all your effort and also holding it down for PSquare for more than 5yrs God bless you.

http://www.wenogetjob.com/2015/09/psquare-gave-big-shout-out-to-their.html?m=1
u too de lie
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by porrigeyam(m): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
stcool:
Nice...Not some mediocre list from a drowning man
you're a big foooool
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by lekan29ice(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good for them
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by godwin120alex: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Very good
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by fairheven: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
And Soudcity wants to enjoy all these talents free of charge ?
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by baloney: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Gidoka(m): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
jaybanfa:
Emeka the keyboardist is an Original Jos Boy, was one of the young boys always walking around with a keyboard in the neighbourhood (Miango road). He had his roots in the church and I can vividly remember one of my friends giving him music lessons. That is life sha.... we are still very proud of him.

you stay at miango road?
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by ModiKen(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
I would like know those behind Wizkid and Davido?

Oh.....I forgot, they use DJ's....... grin grin
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by simdam500(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
tenderlady:
Ur own dey ur body, but no worry I go Gv u small u hear? Oya smile for me or else!!!!! No soup

Hmm alright...

Anything for soup! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink

The smile don do? Abi u need more
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Noted!
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by val4sure(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
nice...they are really rocking hard
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
what about their song writers, so after helping you guys become international superstars after so many years have gone by you think this is the right time to publicly appreciate them,this Big names in Nigeria Music Industry are nothing but bullies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.