Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS (65918 Views)

Peter Okoye Says, 'i'll Be Performing Psquare Songs, So Call The Police' / 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Thingsā€ (Photos) / Psquare Songs, Videos Banned On Sound City TV For Life, Company Replies Peter & (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by sunsewa: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2015
nice one from PSQUARE,appreciating and bringing them to the notice of the public, shows humility, and will bring out more best in them.bravo to them.
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
igweGC:
Chukwudum.
lol
Wadup? Bin a while
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
wow...nice inspiration
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by igweGC(m): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol
Wadup? Bin a while
yeah, please I couldn't find your picture. May I know you?
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
igweGC:
yeah, please I couldn't find your picture. May I know you?
goto page (2) of this thread, scroll from top to bottom, you'll see a pic of me n Emeka at ma bros weddn that I posted . wink
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by igweGC(m): 5:20am On Oct 04, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
goto page (2) of this thread, scroll from top to bottom, you'll see a pic of me n Emeka at ma bros weddn that I posted . wink
OmG! Sup bro. 2days!!!
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
igweGC:
OmG! Sup bro. 2days!!!
lol..... yea.... 2days.... m good.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.