Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. (3871 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by huxley(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2009
. . . Some years ago, a man was brought to us. He had a peculiar problem - one I had never seen. He was under an uncommon demonic oppression. Whenever he scratched his head, he would bring out a butterfly. If he put his hand into his ears, a cockroach would come out. His head became the abode of rodents and roaches. As a result, he could not mix with people for fear of being identified with ths peculiar condition. His enemies thought they had finished his case, but they had left God out of the calculation. We prayed a simple prayer and he left. When we met two weeks afterwards, he had become an embodiment of a perfect gentleman.

Source. Open Heaven 2009, Friday, 27th February.

Is this really true?
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by PastorAIO: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2009
lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by noetic(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2009
is there any problem a man cannot encounter?

is there any problem God cannot solve?
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by paulipopo(m): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2009
@ huxley

Hmmm. Please help me out what do you think?
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by huxley(m): 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2009
paulipopo:

@ huxley

Hmmm. Please help me out what do you think?

Well, it depends. If you believe in it, then it is true; if you do not believe in it, then it is false.
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by felifeli: 12:32am On Apr 20, 2009
Of course that is how the sufferer described his condition to the pastor; Adeboye did not say he saw the butterflies and cockroaches did he ? . It look a mental problem really - a case of delirium . Clearly demonic oppression as the pastor rightly pointed out.
I have heard Pastor Olukoya of Mountain of Fire describe the case of a man who phoned to say that he is seeing human faces in his carpet !
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by joo121: 3:13am On Apr 20, 2009
Yes it is true no doubt,man of God will not lie
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by tpia: 6:34am On Apr 20, 2009
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by toneyb: 6:11am On Apr 25, 2009
huxley:

. . . Some years ago, a man was brought to us. He had a peculiar problem - one I had never seen. He was under an uncommon demonic oppression. Whenever he scratched his head, he would bring out a butterfly. If he put his hand into his ears, a cockroach would come out. His head became the abode of rodents and roaches. As a result, he could not mix with people for fear of being identified with ths peculiar condition. His enemies thought they had finished his case, but they had left God out of the calculation. We prayed a simple prayer and he left. When we met two weeks afterwards, he had become an embodiment of a perfect gentleman.

Source. Open Heaven 2009, Friday, 27th February.

Is this really true?

shocked shocked shocked do people really believe this?
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by mazaje(m): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2009
toneyb:

shocked shocked shocked do people really believe this?

sure. . . there are millions that believe that pastor adeboye traveled for more than 300km on an empty tank, some believe that he increased the height of an adult man while others believe that he suddenly turned the cold winter afternoon into a warm summer day with his prayers . . .most people that believe in it say that if Elijah can run faster than chariots in the bible why can't enoch adeboye travel for over 300km on an empty tank, there is nothing that the bible god can not do on miracle camp grounds. . . he can even make blind children that have never seen any thing in their entire life differentiate between colors and say them out to people. . .babies that were born deaf and dumb can even say daddy or mummy on miracle grounds. . . so there is nothing that is impossible on the miracle camp ground. . . people even fly on broom sticks. . . there is nothing that does not happen and there are uncountable "testimonies"
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by Badriyyah(f): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2009
Lmao, The stories Nigerians come up with, They should become script writers, Some good horror and Sci-fi!!! grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by mazaje(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2009
Badriyyah:

Lmao, The stories Nigerians come up with, They should become script writers, Some good horror and Sci-fi!!! grin grin grin

it will surely earn them some good pay. . . . .
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by debosky(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2009
huxley:

Is this really true?

Are you asking whether this has happened before or whether the story related by Adeboye is true? How do you expect us to confirm his story? He has a contact email address - you can address your queries to him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by Krayola(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2009
hahahhahaha  Do people have to buy tickets to attend this guy's sermon?
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by duduspace(m): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2009
Krayola:

hahahhahaha Do people have to buy tickets to attend this guy's sermon?

No they don't, he offers a trial and then collects payment when it is offering time. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by bawomolo(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2009
interesting, the man is just trying to sell his brand so can't knock the hustle
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by felifeli: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2009
I take it that none of you guys have never witnessed a miracle. Instead of scoffing you should get on your knees , thank God for your life so far and pray that you never need a miracle. Amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by MrCrackles(m): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by blacksta(m): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2009
The story was made up by the poster

very funny grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by duduspace(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2009
felifeli:

I take it that none of you guys have never witnessed a miracle. Instead of scoffing you should get on your knees , thank God for your life so far and pray that you never need a miracle. Amen.

We would be so honoured to have you recount one you have witnessed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by felifeli: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2009
Since you ask sir, I am one.
I had a terminal illness and doctors thought that there was no hope. Friends and family gathered together and prayed all over the world. And it all completely disappeared. Mind you this happened inside  a London hospital. The doctors are still baffled till today  smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by huxley(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2009
felifeli:

I had a terminal illness and doctors thought that there was no hope. Friends and family gathered together and prayed all over the world. And it all completely disappeared. Mind you this happened inside  a London hospital. The doctors are still baffled till today  smiley

Interesting. I am really glad you are still with us and are able to narrate your recovery from the terminal illness. Can you advise what condition you suffered from and how long had you suffered from this condition?
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by mazaje(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2009
felifeli:

did the doctors in the london hospital first administer some medical treatment on you before they declared that there was no hope or did they just tell you there was no hope go home with out administering any kind of medication. . . . grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by felifeli: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2009
grin grin grin grin
That is my story, I will tell no more. Good conscience and God will judge me if I lie.
I am however convinced that If I stood on one leg or on my head to tell it all to you in this particular forum, if you don't want to believe you will still never believe. The memories are very painful to me and I only want to forget, and not discuss. Thanks
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by mazaje(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2009
felifeli:

grin grin grin grin
That is my story, I will tell no more. Good conscience and God will judge me if I lie.
I am however convinced that If I stood on one leg or on my head to tell it all to you in this particular forum, if you don't want to believe you will still never believe. The memories are very painful to me and I only want to forget, and not discuss. Thanks

sure every body has some stories of "miracle" healing to talk about, moslems have stories of how allah "healed" them, hindus also have stories of how "vishnu" healed them. . . every body has stories and "testimonies". if prayers and miracles were real you will not bother to go to the london hospital that you went to in the first place, you will go straight to your church elders to pray for you as the bible advised all christains to do. . . .the fact that you went to the hospital instead of going to the church elders to pray for you and anoint you with oil shows that you do not even believe with the bible tells you to do when ever you get sick. . .the bible did not say that you should go to the hospital it says go to the church elders to pray for you and anoint you with oil when ever you are sick and you will be healed no hospitals, next time you fall sick don't even bother to go to the hospital go straight to the church elders. . .that is what your bible says. . .no hospitals. . .
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by felifeli: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2009
Your ignorance is very amusing.
I did not ask to be prayed for , family and friends took the initiative. I wasn't even any kind of serious Christian at that time so forget the elders and anointing oil bit (funny that you know so much of scriptures and you are still so ignorant of how powerful it is). As a matter of fact it was doctors who told me "If you don't believe in God , you should start now because we have no idea how you were healed". And they were not "Redeem" doctors. Their head was a Jew not even miracle believing Christian.  cheesy
Were they incompetent ? Yes, probably ; but they were certainly [b]not foolish [/b]enough to pass it off as coincidence or anything else.
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by duduspace(m): 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2009
felifeli:

Interesting felifeli, what can I say? I do wonder how come such an awe inspiring event did not get much publicity, you possibly should write a book about this and you should be inspired to find out how your miraculous/unexplainable recovery came to be rather than coming to (what I consider to be an hasty conclusion that it was due to the prayers offered on your behalf).

I say this because of the statement in bold, in which you stated that friends and family prayed "all over the world" as this is too wide a sample space to draw any definite conclusions, I'm sure you would prefer to take a single tablet of panadol to cure an headache than to peel the bark from all the trees in the forest to make a concoction that would cure you?

Also, I must point out that even if what you have said is true, there are still a lot of possible explanations as people have been misdiagnosed in the past (yes, mistakes do occur even in the developed world and I knw you are well aware of that with your anti-british tirades on the forum)

Anyways congrats on getting through such an harrowing period, please do remember to go for regular check ups and don't fall into the trap which some people do who claim to be healed and refuse their medications which subsequently leads to further complications.
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by esensed: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2009
huxley

kindly giv me the weblink please!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by huxley(m): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2009
esensed:

huxley

kindly giv me the weblink please!!!

I can do better than that. The above is found in his book, Open Heaven 2009, Friday, 27th February. If you have got a copy, check it out. I have a copy right here on my desk.
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by solosimple(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2009
Sometimes, the testimonies we hear can be so ridiculous.
However, we must understand that Satan exist and he is a very wicked one. You can imagine the man that was possessed by a legion of evil spirit in the Bible, what do you think about his horrible state? Yet he was healed.
In as much as I might raise my eyebrow to some of the testimonies I hear, I will never void the fact that God can heal a million times more than the devil can make sick.
Whether the case the poster quoted is true or false, I don't know.
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by huxley(m): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2009
solosimple:

Sometimes, the testimonies we hear can be so ridiculous.
However, we must understand that Satan exist and he is a very wicked one. You can imagine the man that was possessed by a legion of evil spirit in the Bible, what do you think about his horrible state? Yet he was healed.
In as much as I might raise my eyebrow to some of the testimonies I hear, I will never void the fact that God can heal a million times more than the devil can make sick.
Whether the case the poster quoted is true or false, I don't know.

Where is your evidence for this extraordinary claim? Is this based on facts or just on faith?
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by solosimple(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2009
Based on fact of God's word. God heals!
Or do you want me to say that God cannot heal, or probably say that Adeboye told a lie?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) / Where Is God? / See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.