Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,334 members, 7,867,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust (47361 Views)

"Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust by Jesusloveyou: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
abimic:

Critiquing is part of life, how're people not wanting the change become realistic? by airing their views? Nay! Airing your view is a part of one's rights, infact, one the president gladly enjoys most especially when it's constructive. I doubt u are a supporter of buhari,hence u would be more accommodating and not throw kitchen sink at fellow supporter of the president for airing his view. Meanwhile, GEJ supporters were like u, they never told him the truth but all he wanted to hear. I was a PO during the election and I know the atmosphere of change. Delay might be costly but not catastrophic.
u are still not making sense, delay in what aspect, what did u want him to do in 3months that he is not doing or u want him to change nigeria to Paris within 3months, that is why i said u saTANist are just wailing for nothing, nothing to criticize, just to make noise over nothing with ur blind views

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff / 2023: Tinubu Justifies Muslim-Muslim Ticket, CAN Disagrees / Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.