Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. (3786 Views)

A Female Graphic Designer/ Office Assistance Who Lives Around Somolu Environs / Am In Ibadan Pls Help Me With Any Ssce Job Within Oyo State. / 10 Nigeria Jobs For SSCE Certificate Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
abuhubaidah:
your mail please.

samuelnikky@gmail.com
Re: Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. by abuhubaidah: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
mistytohcute:

samuelnikky97@gmail.com
please check your mail mam
Re: Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. by abuhubaidah: 7:43am On Dec 24, 2015
finestpicks:
They are for different clients and come at random times.But in a month i get like 3 auditions/interviews.
I sent you a mail,please check
Re: Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. by abuhubaidah: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2015
mistytohcute:

samuelnikky97@gmail.com
waiting for your reply mam
Re: Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. by omoerimama(m): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Pls Am Also Looking For A Job Of Systems Engineer, IT Officer, Cybercafe Work, Or Any Type Of Jobs In Any Where In Lagos From Ikorodu To Oyingbo. Either With Accommodation Or Hourly Job. Pls Save A Family. My Cv Is Attached.
Re: Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. by leksbore(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Guys pls any work around Lagos?
Re: Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. by krystal101(f): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
mistytohcute:
factory work for anybody staying around oshodi
apply now

I'm interested please, is it still available
Re: Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. by krystal101(f): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
finestpicks:

I can help.. Got couple of marketing agencies I have worked under that have one or two jobs open now. They have jobs that require walking from home to home with products like Milk etc (pay is 25k with 500 daily allowance which totals 12k considering work is everyday apart from sunday), these jobs can be stressful though..

They also have the same sort of jobs where you work in a shopping mall or store (like mtn store in my case). the pay is about the same as what i listed up there (37k-45k range). They are usually picky with these ones, you have to be very smart and KILL every tendency to act tímid.

They usually have vacancies open in many stores in lag So location isnt an ISSUE Feel free to ask anything you arent clear on. YOU can mail me via finest0007@gmail.com.. I also need a room to stay in for a month or two and can pay 4k monthly to your sibling for accomodating me. The size of the room isnt an ISSUE, i slept on bare ground in a room in unilag for couple of months earlier this year.

Please I hope it's still available.
Re: Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
krystal101:

I'm interested please, is it still available

Yes
08028060933 whatsapp
Re: Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. by krystal101(f): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
mistytohcute:

Yes
08028060933 whatsapp

I wanted it for my cousin staying with me. That amount per day na suffering. Thanks though
Re: Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. by abuhubaidah: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
krystal101:

I wanted it for my cousin staying with me. That amount per day na suffering. Thanks though
lol grin real suffering,those people are not helping at all embarassed
Re: Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. by finestpicks(m): 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
krystal101:

Please I hope it's still available.
not now..havent gotten any for ssce holders lately though pretty soon
Re: Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. by finestpicks(m): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
krystal101:

how much daily?
Re: Inneed Of Any Ssce Job Around Somolu Lagos. by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
finestpicks:

I can help.. Got couple of marketing agencies I have worked under that have one or two jobs open now. They have jobs that require walking from home to home with products like Milk etc (pay is 25k with 500 daily allowance which totals 12k considering work is everyday apart from sunday), these jobs can be stressful though..

They also have the same sort of jobs where you work in a shopping mall or store (like mtn store in my case). the pay is about the same as what i listed up there (37k-45k range). They are usually picky with these ones, you have to be very smart and KILL every tendency to act tímid.

They usually have vacancies open in many stores in lag So location isnt an ISSUE Feel free to ask anything you arent clear on. YOU can mail me via finest0007@gmail.com.. I also need a room to stay in for a month or two and can pay 4k monthly to your sibling for accomodating me. The size of the room isnt an ISSUE, i slept on bare ground in a room in unilag for couple of months earlier this year.
Good day, I'm interested in this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally This Is How You Can Apply At Linda Ikeji Media / Damco Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Air Force NAF DSSC Recruitment Exam/aptitude Test Past Questions PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.