Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! (7434 Views)

Subhana Rabbi Iblis - Satanist Art And Architecture / Pastor Burns Thousands Of Bibles, Says They Have Misled His Congregations / How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by malvisguy212: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Emusan:

Imaging Paul never met the Blessed Messiah and gave a contradictory account of his conversion and I guess that Muhammad also met the Blessed Messiah or Moses, right? Yet his message contradicted both Jesus and Moses.

-Muhammad's teaching contradict the message of Moses
-Muhammad's teaching contradict the message of Jesus Christ
-Muhammad's teaching contradict the message of the Apostles

I'm so happy for the @bolds especially the last @bold with @underline because it proves again the point you're trying so hard to cover.
Now let's look at it,
When Adam and Eve allowed Satan to TAINTED their PURE NATURE (NOTE: You're the one who used NATURE). Then EVERY HUMAN BEING came from Adam it means THEY ALL will also SHARE in the TAINTED NATURE OF ADAM.
Unless you want to tell us that Allah destroyed THAT TAINTED NATURE and gave Adam another nature. But if it's the same TAINTED NATURE that every human came from my brother you inherited a TAINTED NATURE from Adam.

Then if sin is not a state, will Adam and Eve will have died in PARADISE if they didn't sin?

That's is a pure lie! If Adam had not sinned, he will not be banished out of paradise and death won't have come true or false? Because you can't tell me that Allah has it in mind that Adam will die in the paradise.

I can see figurative indeed. Anyway that's a topic for another day.

It's just a shame that you can open your mouth to spew this broad day lie.
As you said in the @bold part, can you see your life outside?
This is your previous statement: "The Quran repeats the fact that every soul will taste death. [size=14pt]At the point of division everything (everyone plus everything - all the earths and all the heavens) will be destroyed and only God shall remain. Then the Resurrection, and Judgment."[/size]

From here we can deduce that:
1. It's a believe in ISLAM
2. Everything will be destroyed which earth and HEAVENS (Plural) are part of it
3. Only GOD WILL REMAIN (which then take everything back to when ONLY GOD EXISTED before the creation).

In conclusion it means Muhammad and all Muslims will be destroyed by Allah even after they're being faithful not does this only look ridiculous also the Angels that never disobeyed Allah will also be destroyed.

Now you've change your mouth what a shame.

But Allah will destroy everything (AS ONLY ALLAH WILL REMAIN) before he created them back which means EVERYONE will face the same punishment met for Satan before they were restored back to perfect state.

And what I'm here to do is to show you that Islamic premise also support the state of Pauline INSPIRED WORDS that "the wages of Sin is death" since it seems that you people don't fully understand this great revealed word of God.

If death was not the result of sin, will Adam and Eve have died IN THE PARADISE if they haven't sinned?

You got it right to some extent.
1. Death is the soul being separated from the body
2. Death is an everlasting state of no life (which is spiritual separation from God's presence eternally due to sin).

Now for it to be "the wages of sin" is that if God didn't rescue us through His provincial sacrifice when the first Adam LOST THE REAL NATURE by allowed it to be TAINTED by Satan by sending the SECOND ADAM who HAS A NEW NATURE to replace the TAINTED NATURE of the first Adam EVERYONE WILL BE IN THE STATE OF NO LIFE which is the second death.

Now you can appreciate the point the inspired Apostle Paul is bringing out here even according to Islam no doubt that Adam can't go back to paradise with that TAINTED NATURE, that nature must surely be replaced by Allah WHICH IS NOW A GIFT TO ADAM. So by completing Paul's statement "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord Rom 6:23 you can fully respect his inspired word.

Imaging the @bold-was the statement made when Satan went to seduce them or when he didn't bow for Adam

But Allah couldn't deny Iblis statement or explain further why Satan was wrong for accusing him with such wild statement instead Allah addressed another issue just unfortunate now that you're the one speaking for Allah what he supposed to have clarified.

And then Adam and ALL FAITHFUL SLAVES including upright Angels will be destroyed by Allah before recreated them back.

No time you can copy and paste it here...

But before the reward Adam and ALL FAITHFUL SLAVES including upright Angels will be destroyed by Allah before recreated them back according to you.

Thanks and you're very broad in your understanding.

But Adam and Eve will still face the same torment by being DESTROYED before recreated.

Of course Allah can, since he has been doing such but a just God won't destroy A FAITHFUL SERVANTS or ANGELS a Just God will ONLY PUNISH THE WORLD OF SIN.

I'm expecting you to show me how the HADITH debunked the Original Sin, when Musa said categorically that "You are Adam who led people astray and brought them out of the Garden."
In fact this is a clear statement which means even Moses himself believed that HAD IT BEEN THAT ADAM DIDN'T SIN, PEOPLE WON'T BE LED ASTRAY OR KNOW SIN and MISSED THE PARADISE.
To support the original sin theory you agreed that ADAM'S NATURE WAS TAINTED by Satan's action.

Let me ask again, would Adam and Eve will have died in the paradise if they didn't sin?

Satan is the one who caused the fall which means Adam lost his TRUE NATURE and ALL DESCENDANTS OF ADAM SHARED in the same TAINTED NATURE.
Where did you read that Adam is in Hell?

Some Christians even deny the virgin birth of Jesus. What about that?

Kia Kia, see another broad day lie even in your own Quran.
How dare you said "I think you are not aware that Adam and Eve repented only AFTER they came to earth. you're a disgrace to Islam and I see how your fellow brother who couldn't use their brain encomium you. What a shameundecided undecided

Let's see how serious you are by looking at this Surah:
"36. Then the Shaitan (Satan) made them slip therefrom (the Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were. We said: "Get you down, all, with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time."

37. [size=14pt]Then Adam received from his Lord Words . And his Lord pardoned him (accepted his repentance). Verily, He is the One Who forgives (accepts repentance), the Most Merciful.[/size]

38. We said: "Get down all of you from this place (the Paradise), then whenever there comes to you Guidance from Me, and whoever follows My Guidance, there shall be no fear on them, nor shall they grieve." Surah 2:36-38

Verse 37 emphatically said that Allah accepts HIS REPENTANCE and verse 38 goes further to say that Adam was cast down to earth.
When you don't even know your Quran, do I need to disturb myself any longer?

Since your Quran proves that Adam had been forgiven in paradise, while did Allah still cast him down to earth? If not because Allah sees something wrong with HIS TAINTED NATURE.

So it's not Allah that created the Dinosaurs but they were made through evolution, that's right!

But wouldn't Allah have told them that NONE of HIS creature deserves BOWING DOWN since some Angels can do so for being like Jinn or among themselves?

Imaging so it means Allah is not a being of his word and can raise a created being to his own position. what a God!

Iblis knew that it's irrational for a God to raise a created being to his own position or allow anyone to take his glory by commanding other to do the art that met for God to another that's why he didn't bow yet Allah still banished him for his total obedient.

That's why you yourself can said that BOWING DOWN was allowed for some people but now it was no longer permitted.

Remember you lied that Angels don't have their own freewill

Keep the lying coming I'm here for you, 3 lies now!
kai, this muslim don't even read his quran. Excellent reply my brother, God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2015
LET D IGNORANTS SAY WAT DE LIK SOON DE WILL KNOW
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by yazach: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Demmzy15:

Mumu boy!
He must be a mumu of highest order grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by yazach: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
kai, this muslim don't even read his quran. Excellent reply my brother, God bless you.

You must have stolen emusan's orange

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by malvisguy212: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
yazach:

senseless coment. Stay mute pleased.
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by yazach: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
senseless coment. Stay mute pleased.
But the sensible men know the meaning undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Demmzy15(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
yazach:

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin See how malvisguy dey struggle to suck the orange!!! grin grin Lmaooooo!! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin See how malvisguy dey struggle to suck the orange!!! grin grin Lmaooooo!! grin grin
lmaooo!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Repentance96: 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Emusan:

Imaging Paul never met the Blessed Messiah and gave a contradictory account of his conversion and I guess that Muhammad also met the Blessed Messiah or Moses, right? Yet his message contradicted both Jesus and Moses.

-Muhammad's teaching contradict the message of Moses
-Muhammad's teaching contradict the message of Jesus Christ
-Muhammad's teaching contradict the message of the Apostles

Paul's teachings and writings contradict the rest of the Gospels. Some Christians are now accepting the fact that there appears to be two Gospels in reality - one for the Jew and one for the Gentiles. The writings of this "saint" contradicts itself at a few places which explains such a big spectrum of views regarding the innermost features of Christian theology (Original Sin or none? Calvism true or false? Israel was replaced or not? Etc)

The teachings of the last and final Messenger does not self-contradict. No one claims that it doesn't contradict the Bible of today. No one claims that the Teacher of the Messenger is the Messiah.

I'm so happy for the @bolds especially the last @bold with @underline because it proves again the point you're trying so hard to cover.
Now let's look at it,
When Adam and Eve allowed Satan to TAINTED their PURE NATURE (NOTE: You're the one who used NATURE). Then EVERY HUMAN BEING came from Adam it means THEY ALL will also SHARE in the TAINTED NATURE OF ADAM.
Unless you want to tell us that Allah destroyed THAT TAINTED NATURE and gave Adam another nature. But if it's the same TAINTED NATURE that every human came from my brother you inherited a TAINTED NATURE from Adam.

Adam purified his nature and God accepted His repentance. Even if Adam passed away with a "tainted nature" that does not mean his children will be born with a similar nature. 1) God does not create souls that are tainted in their origin with sin 2) God does not allow the son to carry the burden of his father (that is terrible injustice).

We don't inherit Sin or kufr, but we might inherit the consequences of it. We are on earth but when we born here we were born in the purest of the pure nature. A baby can die not because of sin, but because of God's will. This baby will not necessarily end up in hell.

Then if sin is not a state, will Adam and Eve will have died in PARADISE if they didn't sin?

If they didn't sin then they would have been in Paradise without death, until the Day of Judgement where everyone will taste death before being recreated.

That's is a pure lie! If Adam had not sinned, he will not be banished out of paradise and death won't have come true or false? Because you can't tell me that Allah has it in mind that Adam will die in the paradise.

You seem to think of death as a punishment. It is not necessarily a punishment. Animals have died even before man was placed on earth. Angels will taste death before being reborn in the Day of Judgement when this whole world is transformed.

Science itself has debunked the claim that death entered the world only when Adam sinned.

I can see figurative indeed. Anyway that's a topic for another day.
You seem to love arguing don't you?

It's just a shame that you can open your mouth to spew this broad day lie.
As you said in the @bold part, can you see your life outside?
This is your previous statement: "The Quran repeats the fact that every soul will taste death. [size=14pt]At the point of division everything (everyone plus everything - all the earths and all the heavens) will be destroyed and only God shall remain. Then the Resurrection, and Judgment."[/size]

From here we can deduce that:
1. It's a believe in ISLAM
2. Everything will be destroyed which earth and HEAVENS (Plural) are part of it
3. Only GOD WILL REMAIN (which then take everything back to when ONLY GOD EXISTED before the creation).

In conclusion it means Muhammad and all Muslims will be destroyed by Allah even after they're being faithful not does this only look ridiculous also the Angels that never disobeyed Allah will also be destroyed.

Now you've change your mouth what a shame.

No I haven't. All the Prophets had or will taste death on earth and then when the Trumpets sounds. This world will be transferred into a new world. This is not because of sin, but simply a transformation. Death occurs to everyone who is not God the Eternal the Absolute.

Jesus will die. Not because he is born of sin, but simply because he is not God.

But Allah will destroy everything (AS ONLY ALLAH WILL REMAIN) before he created them back which means EVERYONE will face the same punishment met for Satan before they were restored back to perfect state.

No, death is not a punishment. Satan will also die plus be resurrected to be tortured for eternity in hell.

And what I'm here to do is to show you that Islamic premise also support the state of Pauline INSPIRED WORDS that "the wages of Sin is death" since it seems that you people don't fully understand this great revealed word of God.

If death was not the result of sin, will Adam and Eve have died IN THE PARADISE if they haven't sinned?

You got it right to some extent.
1. Death is the soul being separated from the body
2. Death is an everlasting state of no life (which is spiritual separation from God's presence eternally due to sin).

Now for it to be "the wages of sin" is that if God didn't rescue us through His provincial sacrifice when the first Adam LOST THE REAL NATURE by allowed it to be TAINTED by Satan by sending the SECOND ADAM who HAS A NEW NATURE to replace the TAINTED NATURE of the first Adam EVERYONE WILL BE IN THE STATE OF NO LIFE which is the second death.

So Jesus died for our sins? OK, so what must I do now? I'm I free to sin for sin is no more? If I should believe in this crucifiction to obtain the license to sin, then isn't it unfair to the aborigines in the middle of the Amazons of this earth who have not heard of this lamb of sacrifie? How could God be the creator of injustice?

Now you can appreciate the point the inspired Apostle Paul is bringing out here even according to Islam no doubt that Adam can't go back to paradise with that TAINTED NATURE, that nature must surely be replaced by Allah WHICH IS NOW A GIFT TO ADAM. So by completing Paul's statement "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord Rom 6:23 you can fully respect his inspired word.

We are ALL born with pure natures. How dare you think of new born babies as being born in sin? Furthermore what about those people before Christ? Those who have not heard of Christ?

Pauline Philosophy is a monstrously unjust,and I marvel at you for ignoring the injustice of the God of St Paul.

Imaging the @bold-was the statement made when Satan went to seduce them or when he didn't bow for Adam

I don't seem to understand what you're asking here, sorry.

But Allah couldn't deny Iblis statement or explain further why Satan was wrong for accusing him with such wild statement instead Allah addressed another issue just unfortunate now that you're the one speaking for Allah what he supposed to have clarified.

Allah doesn't need to answer that and neither do I.
Think more deeply and you'll see why.

No time you can copy and paste it here...

No, you should listen to the entire thing.

But before the reward Adam and ALL FAITHFUL SLAVES including upright Angels will be destroyed by Allah before recreated them back according to you.

Thanks and you're very broad in your understanding.

You're welcome. May God guide you too away from Christianity into the light of the faith of Abraham, whose belief was simple.

Of course Allah can, since he has been doing such but a just God won't destroy A FAITHFUL SERVANTS or ANGELS a Just God will ONLY PUNISH THE WORLD OF SIN.

I killed an ant. Does that mean that ant died because of sin? Come on, use your God given sense of reason.

I'm expecting you to show me how the HADITH debunked the Original Sin, when Musa said categorically that "You are Adam who led people astray and brought them out of the Garden."
In fact this is a clear statement which means even Moses himself believed that HAD IT BEEN THAT ADAM DIDN'T SIN, PEOPLE WON'T BE LED ASTRAY OR KNOW SIN and MISSED THE PARADISE.

To support the original sin theory you agreed that ADAM'S NATURE WAS TAINTED by Satan's action.

Let me ask again, would Adam and Eve will have died in the paradise if they didn't sin?

Do you agree with me that some Christians don't believe in Original Sin and that Christians differ as to the definition?

Adam led us out of Paradise but we don't inherit his nature - we have our own natures which is pure in our birth. To return back to Paradise, we don't need a lamb of sacrifice. We only need to accept God, and be in a continual state of repentance. See how this belief differs widely to the mainstream understanding of Original Sin

Satan is the one who caused the fall which means Adam lost his TRUE NATURE and ALL DESCENDANTS OF ADAM SHARED in the same TAINTED NATURE.
Where did you read that Adam is in Hell?

No, shared?

According to your version of Christianity what is the fate of Adam?

Some Christians even deny the virgin birth of Jesus. What about that?

Do they bring up scriptural evidence as in the case of Original Sin?

Kia Kia, see another broad day lie even in your own Quran.
How dare you said "I think you are not aware that Adam and Eve repented only AFTER they came to earth. you're a disgrace to Islam and I see how your fellow brother who couldn't use their brain encomium you. What a shameundecided undecided

There is a difference in opinion regarding this, I believe but I take the view that Adam was informed that he was forgiven only on earth.

Let's see how serious you are by looking at this Surah:
"36. Then the Shaitan (Satan) made them slip therefrom (the Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were. We said: "Get you down, all, with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time."

37. [size=14pt]Then Adam received from his Lord Words . And his Lord pardoned him (accepted his repentance). Verily, He is the One Who forgives (accepts repentance), the Most Merciful.[/size]

Look here, Adam received the words of Repentance after "then".

38. We said: "Get down all of you from this place (the Paradise), then whenever there comes to you Guidance from Me, and whoever follows My Guidance, there shall be no fear on them, nor shall they grieve." Surah 2:36-38

I follow this interpretation : Here God is speaking to us all Mankind. Notice how God says us what to do and not to do. There is no need of a lamb of sacrifice to purify ourselves of sin. We should follow the guidance of God is all.

Verse 37 emphatically said that Allah accepts HIS REPENTANCE and verse 38 goes further to say that Adam was cast down to earth.
When you don't even know your Quran, do I need to disturb myself any longer?

Since your Quran proves that Adam had been forgiven in paradise, while did Allah still cast him down to earth? If not because Allah sees something wrong with HIS TAINTED NATURE.

No and no. We have to prove that we can overcome Satan.

So it's not Allah that created the Dinosaurs but they were made through evolution, that's right!

I believe in theistic evolution. You have no credibility if you don't believe that dinosaurs lived and died far before the age of man in spite of all the evidence.

But wouldn't Allah have told them that NONE of HIS creature deserves BOWING DOWN since some Angels can do so for being like Jinn or among themselves?

Imaging so it means Allah is not a being of his word and can raise a created being to his own position. what a God!

Iblis knew that it's irrational for a God to raise a created being to his own position or allow anyone to take his glory by commanding other to do the art that met for God to another that's why he didn't bow yet Allah still banished him for his total obedient.

That's why you yourself can said that BOWING DOWN was allowed for some people but now it was no longer permitted.

What? By bowing down they except Iblis all accepted that Adam was greater than them. Where did I say that Allah made Adam to equal Allah? That's nonsense. It was an act of obedience to God! Notice Satan's reasoning as to why he rejected! He didn't say that it contradicts God's glory. Iblis merely said that he was made from fire, while Adam was made from earth and so he is greater than Adam. Not God!

Remember you lied that Angels don't have their own freewill

They don't have free will.

Keep the lying coming I'm here for you, 3 lies now!

I shall leave you with these words of Ibn Kathir, the master of the interpreters of the Quran:

Some people believe that the reason why mankind does not dwell in Paradise is that Adam was disobedient and that if it had not been for this sin, we could have been there all along. These are naive fictions because when Allah wanted to create Adam, He said to the angels, "I shall make a vicegerent on the earth." He did not say, "I shall make a vicegerent in Paradise."
Adam's descent on earth, then, was not due to degradation but rather it was dignified descent. Allah knew that Adam and Eve would eat of the tree and descend to earth. He knew that Satan would rape their innocence. That experience was essential for their life on earth; it was a cornerstone of their vicegerency. It was meant to teach Adam, Eve, and their progeny that it was Satan who had caused them to be expelled from Paradise and that the road to Paradise can only be reached by obedience to Allah and enmity to Satan.
Could it be said that Adam and the rest of mankind were predestined to sin and to be expelled from Paradise and sent to the earth? In fact, this fiction is as naive as the first one.
Adam complete free will, and he bore the consequences of his deed. He disobeyed by eating of the forbidden tree, so Allah dismissed him from Paradise. His disobedience does not negate his freedom. On the contrary it is a consequence of it.
The truth of the matter is that Allah knew what was going to happen, as He always know the outcome of events before they take place. However Allah does not force things to happen. He grants free will to His human creatures. On that He bases His supreme wisdom in populating the earth, establishing the vicegerents, and so on.
Adam understood his 3rd lesson. He knew now in a practical way that Iblis was his enemy, the cause of his losing the blessing of living in Paradise, and the cause of his distress. Adam also understood that Allah punishes disobedience and that the way of Paradise has to be through submission to the will of Allah. And he learned from Allah Almighty to ask for forgiveness.
Allah accepted Adam's repentance and forgave him. He then sent him to the earth as His first messenger.
Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger (PBUH) said: "Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam: 'Your sin expelled you from Paradise.' Adam said: ' You are Moses whom Allah selected as His messenger and as the one to whom He spoke directly. Yet you blame me for a thing which had already been written in my fate before my Creation?" Allah's Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said twice, "So Adam outclassed Moses." (Sahih Bukhari).
Umar Ibn Al Khattab also narrated that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: "Moses (PBUH) said: 'My Lord! May I see Adam who removed us and himself from the Paradise?" so Allah made him see Adam and he said to him: "Are you Adam?" Adam said: "yes." And he said "Were you the one in Whom Allah breathed His spirit and before whom He bowed His angels and to whom He taught the names of all things?" Adam answered: "yes." so Moses said: "What made you remove us and yourself from Paradise.?"
Adam said: "Who are you?" Moses said: I am Moses." Adam said: "So you are Moses the prophet of the Children of Israel. Were you the one Allah spoke to directly?" Moses answered "yes." Adam said: "Why do you blame me for a matter which Allah had predestined?" So Allah’s Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said twice. "Adam outclassed Moses." (Sahih al Bukhari).

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Emusan(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
An open minded person following this can see that you're only bringing your Islamic doctrine here not not that you're addressing my points.
NOTE: None of my questions you've ever addressed here, you just keep jumping up and down without meaningful point.

If you didn't address any of my question this time around, forget about me replying you.

Repentance96:
Paul's teachings and writings contradict the rest of the Gospels. Some Christians are now accepting the fact that there appears to be two Gospels in reality - one for the Jew and one for the Gentiles. The writings of this "saint" contradicts itself at a few places which explains such a big spectrum of views regarding the innermost features of Christian theology (Original Sin or none? Calvism true or false? Israel was replaced or not? Etc)

Thank God you say SOME CHRISTIANS (and you can't tell me here that ALL MUSLIMS AGREE WITH THE TEACHING OF THE QURAN, no fractions), but which ever way the teaching of Apostle Paul never contradicts itself, Jesus' Message nor the other Apostles. I believe that's just Muslims excuse to deny the inspired word of God through Paul.

The teachings of the last and final Messenger does not self-contradict. No one claims that it doesn't contradict the Bible of today. No one claims that the Teacher of the Messenger is the Messiah.

Lol...But you first accused Paul not meeting The Messiah in person, so when I brought how Muhammad met people Like Moses and Jesus and his teaching still contradicted theirs you have to change your mouth by claiming Muhammad message never self contradictory, well will you ever claim that it self contradictory before?

[size=14pt]Adam purified his nature and God accepted His repentance.[/size] Even if Adam passed away with a "tainted nature" that does not mean his children will be born with a similar nature. 1) God does not create souls that are tainted in their origin with sin 2) God does not allow the son to carry the burden of his father (that is terrible injustice).

Just listing to yourself, Adam purified his NATURE. How does Adam do that? Does Adam have power of his nature?
Again, if it does not mean that HIS CHILDREN are born with SIMILAR NATURE, where does every human being derive their NATURE?
It's too obvious that you have shallow knowledge about this issue because after I explained the meaning of DEATH you can still come up with this.

Very funny, God does not allow the son to carry the burden of his father yet you can say below that [size=14pt]"but we might inherit the consequences of it"[/size] why must you inherit anything at all if son can't carry the burden of his father? Confuse theology!

We don't inherit Sin or kufr, [size=14pt]but we might inherit the consequences of it.[/size] We are on earth but when we born here we were born in the purest of the pure nature. A baby can die not because of sin, but because of God's will. This baby will not necessarily end up in hell.

The @bold is one of the reason I said you have shallow knowledge at the issue at hand.
So what are the CONSEQUENCE OF SIN THAT CAN BE INHERITED? Please don't boycott this one again...
Scientifically proving A MAN WILL DONATE SOMETHING AND THE WOMAN WILL DONATE SOMETHING before a baby NATURE can form, which means EVERY BORN BABY DERIVED THEIR NATURE FROM THEIR PARENT that's why MAN ONLY HAS ONE NATURE.

I can see that you still lack the in-depth understanding of the word 'SIN' like I explained earlier.
Let me help your understanding small which you have also agreed with below.
1. NOBODY WOULD HAVE DIED IF ADAM HAD NOT SINNED
2. NOBODY WOULD HAVE KNOWN SIN if Adam HAD NOT SINNED at first
3. ALL HUMAN DERIVED THEIR NATURE from the TAINTED NATURE OF ADAM, that's why your Quran itself can talk of ADAM'S DESCENDANT (NOT NEW DESCENDANT) which means WE ALL COME FROM ADAM.
So if Adam and Eve did not sin we wouldn't have known sin, if Adam and Eve continue in their PURE state in paradise ALL HIS DESCENDANT will continue to live in paradise without passing through DEATH.

The Soul of a new born baby can be created pure by Allah but HIS NATURE which is from Adam is already tainted that is tartar with sin.

[size=14pt]If they didn't sin then they would have been in Paradise without death,[/size] until the Day of Judgement where everyone will taste death before being recreated.

Thank you for that @bold
But notice the @underline, it's evident that MAN WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN DEATH if Adam didn't sin.
I'm so happy that you're the one confirming ORIGINAL SIN here.
Original sin simply means DEATH AND SIN was brought upon ALL THROUGH THE FIRST MAN ADAM. if you don't want to called it ORIGINAL SIN you can call it what you like but it's evident that ADAM BROUGHT DEATH AND SIN UPON MAN.
NOTE: Apostle Paul himself never used the phrase 'ORIGINAL SIN' but simply make it known that the DISOBEDIENT OF ADAM caused the suffering and death upon man today just as you agreed that Adam wouldn't have DIED if he didn't leave paradise.

Lastly, you can see the reason why I said Islam theology is too shallow, you talk about EVERYONE BEING RECREATED now but what Muhammad believed was RESURRECTION, are the two words the same?

You seem to think of death as a punishment. It is not necessarily a punishment. Animals have died even before man was placed on earth. Angels will taste death before being reborn in the Day of Judgement when this whole world is transformed.

This is another ridiculous statement or should I call it weak theology?
If death is not a punishment, was Allah planned death for Adam and Eve in the garden? Since Adam wouldn't have died if he remained in the garden it's obvious that DEATH MUST HAVE COME as result of disobedient which is part of what they wouldn't have experienced in the garden.

Science itself has debunked the claim that death entered the world only when Adam sinned.

And this Scientist believed that Adam exist, right?

You seem to love arguing don't you?

And it seems you hate argument, don't you?

No I haven't. All the Prophets had or will taste death on earth and then when the Trumpets sounds. This world will be transferred into a new world. This is not because of sin, but simply a transformation. Death occurs to everyone who is not God the Eternal the Absolute.

Jesus will die. Not because he is born of sin, but simply because he is not God.

You've not cleared your first lie here
According to Islam as you said here "The Quran repeats the fact that every soul will taste death. [size=14pt]At the point of division everything (everyone plus everything - all the earths and all the heavens) will be destroyed and only God shall remain.[/size] Then the Resurrection, and Judgment."

ALL THE EARTHS AND THE HEAVENS (plural) will be DESTROYED and ONLY GOD will remain which means everything will be back to ETERNITY when it was ONLY GOD.
For you to claim RESURRECTION here again is ridiculous RECREATION IS DIFFERENT FROM RESURRECTION.
So what Allah will do according to your theology is RECREATION not resurrection which is against Quranic teaching.

Islam Isa will die but not Jesus the one who created the Universe the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

No, death is not a punishment. Satan will also die plus be resurrected to be tortured for eternity in hell.

This your theology lacks common sense, why will Allah kill people including Angels that know no sin only to RESURRECT THEM BACK to live and throw some of them again to hell.
Like I said before, DEATH IS A PUNISHMENT for Adam's disobedient. That's the fact.

[b]The QUESTIONS I WANT TO ASK YOU NOW WHICH I'M NOT EXPECTING YOU TO IGNORE ARE THESE, [size=14pt]1. WHY MUST THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT COME?
2. Do you think if Satan had not sinned or creations aren't being polluted with SIN, Allah will still judge people or talk about judgement day?
3. How does the phrase JUDGEMENT DAY come into use, is it because Allah Just want to destroy everything he had created without blemish or because of sin (disobedient)?[/size]

So Jesus died for our sins? OK, so what must I do now? [size=14pt]I'm I free to sin for sin is no more?[/size] If I should believe in this crucifiction to obtain the license to sin, then isn't it unfair to the aborigines in the middle of the Amazons of this earth who have not heard of this lamb of sacrifie? How could God be the creator of injustice?

Your problem is simple comprehension.
As I've explained on DEATH before, the second death means TOTAL SEPARATION FROM THE PRESENCE OF GOD and this is caused because of the TAINTED NATURE WE DERIVED FROM ADAM THROUGH HIS SIN. Which is the one Jesus came to replace by GIVING A NEW NATURE.
We all derived PHYSICAL TAINTED NATURE FROM the first Adam but a NEW NATURE through the second Adam.

So the other aspect of SIN which is what flows from Satan i.e Murder, stealing, immorality, lying e.t.c are still in the world today.

Now this is the logic behind it, God has replaced the NATURE Adam lost in the past through Jesus Christ (NOTE: this TAINTED NATURE is what that make Adam lost the paradise i.e benefit of staying in the PRESENCE of God). So Jesus had broken that veil an open the Gate BACK TO THE PRESENCE of God for MAN.

Both Death and Alive will surely heard about Jesus Christ so don't say it's injustice.

We are ALL born with pure natures. How dare you think of new born babies as being born in sin? Furthermore what about those people before Christ? Those who have not heard of Christ?

We are ALL PARTAKER OF THAT ADAMIC TAINTED NATURE we are not born with PURE NATURE, so no human has is PERSONAL NATURE which will make the person different from other people, the nature of animal, Jinn, Angels are different from man, MAN HAS ONLY ONE NATURE AND THIS NATURE CAME FROM THE ONE OF THAT TAINTED MAN, ADAM.

Everyone born before Christ shared the same tainted nature babies do also that's why MAN DIE. Had it been that the NATURE OF ADAM wasn't tainted nobody will ever die. Everybody both death and alive will hear about Jesus.

Pauline Philosophy is a monstrously unjust,and I marvel at you for ignoring the injustice of the God of St Paul.

And your Islamic philosophy is awkward.
You called it injustice but can still refer to Paul as SAINT, anyway the God of Paul is the Father of Jesus Christ, the one who created Adam and Eve, and the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob.

I don't seem to understand what you're asking here, sorry.

It's better you do because your lies are just too much.
This is your statement: "He might have known that Adam and Eve will equal him in sin when he set out to [/u]seduce them into sin.[/u]

And my respond to this lie was centered at the @underline by asking you was the statement made when Satan went to seduce them or when he didn't bow for Adam

Allah doesn't need to answer that and neither do I.
Think more deeply and you'll see why.

So I should think on what Allah didn't say neither you, so I should think on NOTHING.

No, you should listen to the entire thing.

Post it here I can't listen to what I can't respond to.

You're welcome. May God guide you too away from Christianity into the light of the faith of Abraham, whose belief was simple.

Delusion and you think I praise you here, smh...
God has already guided me by revealing Himself to me it's you God needs to guide away from your darkness into the Light of His Gospel in the face of Jesus Christ.

I killed an ant. Does that mean that ant died because of sin? Come on, use your God given sense of reason.

If Adam didn't sin you won't see ant to kill, true or false or there's ant in paradise?
I'm using it, but do me a favor by putting your own God's given sense into use always.

Do you agree with me that some Christians don't believe in Original Sin and that Christians differ as to the definition?

Do you also agree with me that some Christians don't believe in the virgin birth and that Muslims also differ in doctrine?
Using this as a yard stick belittle common sense.

Adam led us out of Paradise but we don't inherit his nature

But you come from Adam's body.

we have our own natures which is pure in our birth.

Pure lie if you have your own nature that means you're not human because ALL HUMAN BEING DERIVED THEIR NATURE THROUGH ADAM.

To return back to Paradise, we don't need a lamb of sacrifice. We only need to accept God, and be in a continual state of repentance. See how this belief differs widely to the mainstream understanding of Original Sin

And by accepting God and being in continual state of repentance, can you boldly say with 100% assurance that YOU HAVE PLEASED GOD 100% totally throughout your life?
Original sin still stands, we know death and sin through Adam's disobedient. FACT!

No, shared?

According to your version of Christianity what is the fate of Adam?

YES, WE ALL SHARED ADAMIC NATURE and that's what make us a human.
The fate of Adam lies in Jesus' hands. I know you'll still confuse but only if you know that Jesus Christ predated His life on earth and since no MAN (including Muhammad) can come to the Father except through Jesus.

Do they bring up scriptural evidence as in the case of Original Sin?

No! They always support it with Quran and Hadith

There is a difference in opinion regarding this, I believe but I take the view that Adam was informed that he was forgiven only on earth.

YET you're crying me a river above when Christians differ in the topic of ORIGINAL SIN.
And any open minded person can see your lying tongue because the verse clearly stated that Allah pardoned Adam sin that's why I added verse 38 to it so that you can see that THE CONVERSATION OF PARDONING ADAM'S SIN STILL OCCUR IN PARADISE WHEN ALLAH WAS ADDRESSING THE DISOBEDIENT OF ADAM.

Look here, Adam received the words of Repentance after "then".

Lie number five, show me where you see 'THEN' in that verse.

I follow this interpretation : Here God is speaking to us all Mankind. Notice how God says us what to do and not to do. There is no need of a lamb of sacrifice to purify ourselves of sin. We should follow the guidance of God is all.

Lie number six. Like I said above, verse 36-38 show that the CONVERSATION WAS STILL IN PARADISE with a solid support from verse 38 "We said: "Get down all of you from this place (the Paradise),..."

Another point here is that if you believed that Allah is addressing MANKIND here it means you've short yourself in the legs because it will simply means that Allah has already picture the whole HUMAN RACE IN THE BODY OF ADAM and it was this SINFUL/TAINTED/POLLUTED nature of Adam which is prone to SIN that will cause some people to listen to Satan or Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by MizJanet(f): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2015
religion is bullshit . Black pot calling kettle black ; @ Emusan , what made you think your own christianity is right ? Let me test your IQ .

The christian tag is " Heaven or Hell " ... Lets address this in relation to the original sin .

Question: where did King David go when he died ? Heaven or hellfire .

I ) if u say hellfire ? Serious shocked Lol , that means your god is a monster that will even torture those who serve him . Yagga ! bullshit

Ii ) and if you say heaven , that means David achieve eternal life in heaven without Jesus dying for his INHERITED Original sin ? Oh ! Yeah , then you just prove that Jesus didnt die for anyone , his death is useless and baseless , so far humans make heaven without him .
"

Let me know the option you choose .
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Emusan(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2015
MizJanet:
religion is bullshit . Black pot calling kettle black ; @ Emusan , what made you think your own christianity is right ? Let me test your IQ .

The christian tag is " Heaven or Hell " ... Lets address this in relation to the original sin .

Question: where did King David go when he died ? Heaven or hellfire .

I ) if u say hellfire ? Serious shocked Lol , that means your god is a monster that will even torture those who serve him . Yagga ! bullshit

Ii ) and if you say heaven , that means David achieve eternal life in heaven without Jesus dying for his INHERITED Original sin ? Oh ! Yeah , then you just prove that Jesus didnt die for anyone , his death is useless and baseless , so far humans make heaven without him .
"

Let me know the option you choose .

I reply you because I was the one who created the thread but if you truly want me to address your question.

Then you must repost it and ask in a mature way not as a kid.

1 Like

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by MizJanet(f): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Emusan:

I reply you because I was the one who created the thread but if you truly want me to address your question.

Then you must repost it and ask in a mature way not as a kid.

keep it coming , I know you are scared .
( in relation to the Christian original sin . )
Where did King David go when he died ?

1 Like

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Emusan(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2015
MizJanet:

keep it coming , I know you are scared . ( in relation to the Christian original sin . ) Where did King David go when he died ?
Imaging I'm scared...you must be god to know that
For your question, King David is in heaven.
Note: If you switch back to your childish life I'll end the conversation.
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Rilwayne001: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2015
MizJanet:

keep it coming , I know you are scared .
( in relation to the Christian original sin . )
Where did King David go when he died ?

King David is even good, Abel that was killed by Cain in Genesis—is he in heaven or hell since he also according to Emusan inherited this original sin from Adam?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by MizJanet(f): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Emusan:

Imaging I'm scared...you must be god to know that

For your question, King David is in heaven.

See public disgrace , David make heaven without Jesus !!!
Point 1 : Okay , Inherited Sin is so useless that it couldnt prevent David from making heaven . You prove that right !

Point 2 : Your answer further Make Jesus Death Useless: so David made heaven without Jesus dying for his inherited original sin ? shocked grin

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Emusan(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

King David is even good, Abel that was killed by Cain in Genesis, is he is heaven or hell since he also according to Emusan inherited this original sin from Adam?

I knew you read the conversation between your brother and I where I've explained what ORIGINAL SIN simply means.

Firstly, the phrase ORIGINAL SIN never appeared in the Holy Scripture but it's a theological word to describe the consequence of what man is passing through today just because of what Adam lost which is HIS UNCORRUPTED NATURE.

Secondly, since we're in the body of Adam when Adam's nature got polluted that's prone to sin and death, that's why MAN DIED TODAY AND CAN SIN.

Thirdly, even your brother agreed that had it been that Adam didn't sin he wouldn't have experienced DEATH and continue to live in Paradise. Now man KNOWS DEATH because Adam sinned.

Lastly, when Adam sinned God provided a way out for man which I may elaborate more as we go on.
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Emusan(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2015
MizJanet:

Point 1 : Okay , Inherited Sin is so useless that it couldnt prevent David from making heaven . You prove that right !

Point 2 : Your answer further Make Jesus Death Useless: so David made heaven without Jesus dying for his inherited original sin ? shocked grin

Take it easy ma, life is too short.
I know you're only here to mock but I'm doing this for people to grab something.

Let me start by asking you, how do you understand the phrase INHERITED/ORIGINAL SIN as Christian believed?

Maybe we can start from there...
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Rilwayne001: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
Emusan:

I knew you read the conversation between your brother and I where I've explained what ORIGINAL SIN simply means.

Firstly, the phrase ORIGINAL SIN never appeared in the Holy Scripture but it's a theological word to describe the consequence of what man is passing through today just because of what Adam lost which is HIS UNCORRUPTED NATURE.
Secondly, since we're in the body of Adam when Adam's nature got polluted that's prone to sin and death, that's why MAN DIED TODAY AND CAN SIN.
Thirdly, even your brother agreed that had it been that Adam didn't sin he wouldn't have experienced DEATH and continue to live in Paradise. Now man KNOWS DEATH because Adam sinned.
Lastly, when Adam sinned God provided a way out for man which I may elaborate more as we go on.

Is that the answer to my question?? Perhaps you didn't read my post.
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by malvisguy212: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

King David is even good, Abel that was killed by Cain in Genesis—is he in heaven or hell since he also according to Emusan inherited this original sin from Adam?
the sacrificial lamb signify the sacrifice of Jesus christ , why did God ask Cain and abel to make sacrifice ? It is for the atonement of sin , As long as God accepted abel sacrifice , it indicate abel is in heaven.

It is clear that the offering was to be a substitutionary atonement, because we read in Hebrews 11:4, "By faith Abel
offered God a better sacrifice than Cain
did." When Abel came for worship, it was by faith that he brought his offering, the "fat portions from some of the first-born of his flock" ( Genesis 4:4).

3 Likes

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by malvisguy212: 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
MizJanet:

you are not qualify to interprete the bible.let me ask you a question. Prior to the coming of Jesus christ ,Under the Mosaic Law, what were the Jews doing on the “Day of Atonement”(sin atonement) since 1513 B.C.E.?

Every sane human know that, for God to accept David sacrifice mean David sin were forgiven (by faith David offer sacrifice to God) but the now, the bible is very clear on this, Jesus has paid the final sacrifice once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Rilwayne001: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
malvisguy212:
the sacrificial lamb signify the sacrifice of Jesus christ , why did God ask Cain and abel to make sacrifice ?

Provide the verse where it was said by yahweh that they should make sacrifice to atone their sin.

It is for the atonement of sin

Atonement for sin? According to which verse in that chapter of Genesis?

As long as God accepted abel sacrifice , it indicate abel is in heaven.

Why did Yahweh accept the sacrifice of Abel and reject that of Cain? Did he command them to make any sacrifice before

Can you tell us where Adam (the originator of this alleged sin) is? Heaven or hell?

It is clear that the offering was to be a substitutionary atonement, because we read in Hebrews 11:4, "By faith Abel offered God a better sacrifice than Cain did. When Abel came for worship, it was by faith that he brought his offering, the "fat portions from some of the first-born of his flock" ( Genesis 4:4).

Lets read the context that chapter: Gen 4:2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel. Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil.
Gen 4:3 In the course of time Cain brought some of the fruits of the soil as an offering to the LORD.
Gen 4:4 But Abel brought fat portions from some of the firstborn of his flock. The LORD looked with favor on Abel and his offering,
Gen 4:5 but on Cain and his offering he did not look with favor. So Cain was very angry, and his face was downcast.

* Nowhere in the chapter above was it said that they should sacrifice
* Nowhere was it said that they should atone for one imaginary sin.
* Since he didn't ask them to make sacrifice nor specify on the sacrifice to make then why reject the sacrifice of one ? This further shows the favoritism of the bible god.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Demmzy15(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
His Royal Highness Oba Rilwan please don't kill malvisguy! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by MizJanet(f): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
malvisguy212:
you are not qualify to interprete the bible.let me ask you a question. Prior to the coming of Jesus christ ,Under the Mosaic Law, what were the Jews doing on the “Day of Atonement”(sin atonement) since 1513 B.C.E.?

Every sane human know that, for God to accept David sacrifice mean David sin were forgiven (by faith David offer sacrifice to God)

sacrifice indeed ? The blood of goats shocked , I cant belive this is coming from you , haha ! David made heaven with the blood of sheep and goats ? Hahahahaha

but the now, the bible is very clear on this, Jesus has paid the final sacrifice once and for all.

Shut up ! David made heaven without Jesus dying for his sin , Yes Or No ?
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by malvisguy212: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Provide the verse where it was said by yahweh that they should make sacrifice to atone their sin.

Atonement for sin? According to which verse in that chapter of Genesis?

Why did Yahweh accept the sacrifice of Abel and reject that of Cain? Did he command them to make any sacrifice before

Can you tell us where Adam (the originator of this alleged sin) is? Heaven or hell?

Lets read the context that chapter: Gen 4:2 Later she gave birth to his brother Abel. Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil.
Gen 4:3 In the course of time Cain brought some of the fruits of the soil as an offering to the LORD.
Gen 4:4 But Abel brought fat portions from some of the firstborn of his flock. The LORD looked with favor on Abel and his offering,
Gen 4:5 but on Cain and his offering he did not look with favor. So Cain was very angry, and his face was downcast.

* Nowhere in the chapter above was it said that they should sacrifice
* Nowhere was it said that they should atone for one imaginary sin.
* Since he didn't ask them to make sacrifice nor specify on the sacrifice to make then why reject the sacrifice of one ? This further shows the favoritism of the bible god.
the bible does not record abel having conversation with God , but when compear it with other related verse, we will understand it.
Hebrews 11:4
By faith Abel offered God a better
sacrifice than Cain did. By faith he was
commended as a righteous man, when
God spoke well of his offerings. And by
faith he still speaks, even though he is
dead.)

Notice here, the verse say "BY FAITH" he willingly offered sacrifice to God (Cain and abel) with the hope of God accepting it "God spoke well of his offerings"faith and prayer interwoven.

Let me ask you the same question I ask mizjanet.
Prior to the coming of Jesus christ ,Under the Mosaic Law, what were the Jews doing on the “Day of Atonement”(sin atonement) since 1513 B.C.E.?
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by malvisguy212: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
MizJanet:

sacrifice indeed ? The blood of goats shocked , I cant belive this is coming from you , haha ! David made heaven with the blood of sheep and goats ? Hahahahaha

Shut up ! David made heaven without Jesus dying for his sin , Yes Or No ?

oh, you problem is Jesus ? Alright. Answer my question.
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by Rilwayne001: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
malvisguy212:
the bible does not record abel having conversation with God,

Wow! So how did you get to know that the sacrifice was to atone for the adamic sin?

but when compear it with other related verse, we will understand it.

So you cant find related verse in the OT and the NT written by the supposed eyewitness of Jesus, All you can provide is a book written by an anonymous author?

Real shìt.

Hebrews 11:4 By faith Abel offered God a better sacrifice than Cain did. By faith he was commended as a righteous man, when God spoke well of his offerings. And by faith he still speaks, even though he is dead.)

Even if I am to accept these book written by an anonymous author, it still doesn't answer my question.

Why did Yahweh accept the sacrifice of Abel and reject that of Cain? Did he command them to make any sacrifice in the first place?

Notice here, the verse say "BY FAITH" he willingly offered sacrifice to God (Cain and abel) with the hope of God accepting it "God spoke well of his offerings"faith and prayer interwoven.

Where did it say it was for the atonement of the Adamic sin? undecided

Let me ask you the same question I ask mizjanet.
Prior to the coming of Jesus christ ,Under the Mosaic Law, what were the Jews doing on the “Day of Atonement”(sin atonement) since 1513 B.C.E.?

Maybe we can learn something from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by MizJanet(f): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
malvisguy212:
oh, you problem is Jesus ? Alright. Answer my question.

churchman , David made heaven without Jesus dying for his sin ? Yes Or No .
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by MizJanet(f): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2015

Emusan
but I'm doing this for people to grab something.

Point 1 : the original sin is so baseless that it did not prevent David from making heaven , right ? You are actually mocking youselfs.

Point 2 : David achieve eternal life in heaven without Jesus dying for his sin ? Ooops ! That automatically render Jesus sacrifice useless .

Churchman , see how Your answer mock the death of jesus again .

Let me start by asking you, how do you understand the phrase INHERITED/ORIGINAL SIN as Christian believed?

Maybe we can start from there...

bible said : ' because of one man , ALL have sinned' - Romans 5:12 , it further describes it has been " SOLD under sin " says Roman 7:14 .

To release man from the grip of sin , bible further said : God " sent his son to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins" - 1joh 4:10

Yet David made heaven without the sacrifice made for his sin , right ? grin
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by yazach: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Demmzy15:
His Royal Highness Oba Rilwan please don't kill malvisguy! grin grin

Allow him to kill that dullard fa grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by walemoney007(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
MizJanet:

why is alhaji shekarau fighting for allah

Why did muhammed fvcked aisha a 9years old girl?
Re: How Allah Misled Satan (iblis) According To This Surah! by malvisguy212: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Wow! So how did you get to know that the sacrifice was to atone for the adamic sin?

So you cant find related verse in the OT and the NT written by the supposed eyewitness of Jesus, All you can provide is a book written by an anonymous author?

Real shìt.

Even if I am to accept these book written by an anonymous author, it still doesn't answer my question.

Why did Yahweh accept the sacrifice of Abel and reject that of Cain? Did he command them to make any sacrifice in the first place?

Where did it say it was for the atonement of the Adamic sin? undecided

Maybe we can learn something from you.
how do sin enter this world ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meditation / @ Italo, Debosky And Others - Re: Bible Study Discourse And Matters Arising / Feeding Of The 5000, Did It Actually Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.