Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (42573 Views)

Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard / Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
shiinihost:
is baba turning out to be a chronic promise breaker?

can we trust this baba? abi we Don enter one chance?

Once a dictator.....

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by MORNDEW(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

taah gerrarahia......
its nolonger wait till 30th, it has been changed to wait till end of the day?
respect yourself. undecided
i just gave u an advice u either take it or not. But help urself.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by MORNDEW(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

taah gerrarahia......
its nolonger wait till 30th, it has been changed to wait till end of the day?
respect yourself. undecided
i just gave u an advice u either take it or not. But help urself. Besides is end of d day still not 30th? It will do u good not to join dis online irresponsible peeps.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
lorbah001:
Lobatan!

When did cabinet list becomes dividend of democracy

I guess 2things are involved.... Its either people are so concerned cuz it seems d election that brought in PMB is clearly the choice of the masses, thus need to see His economy policy or the PDP is so concerned so they can point to some names as supposedly corrupt so as to make a mockery of the fight against corruption

Whatever the case ..... NIGERIA greatness I PRAY

Are u trying to say that we should continue without a cabinet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nnemuka(f): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
MORNDEW:

i just gave u an advice u either take it or not. But help urself.
grin grin grin i believe the dullard also disappointed you.... Ndo, take heart.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Vyolet(f): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
If the list comes out today,what will change?
Will it mean automatic transformation of the economy?
I really don't get it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Mamatee07: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
henchamb:
Akpabio kicked but he got the reply of his lifetime. The highlight was when senator shehu Nuhu said that when he heard that akpabio had accident; he rushed to akpabio'a first class hospital in uyo but he was told he was transferred to London. All the senators laughed at akpabio

Good that even his colleagues can see how silly that looks
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by dougivilla(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jowonloju:

Hilarious
We won't kill ourselves na.

We have complained and wailed and nothing seems to be happening.

Maybe some small jibes here and there would do the magic.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Koolmexxi(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
If Baba cannot do d cabinet let him instruct any carpenter or upholster around na. Why ordinary cabinet dey cause problems like dis

3 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nnemuka(f): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Vyolet:
If the list comes out today,what will change?
Will it mean automatic transformation of the economy?
I really don't get it. undecided
olodo i guess you dont understand the meaning of integrity.
Integrity means, each time you open your mouth to speak you stand by your words.
IT increases the level of trust people have in you. dont end up like Buhari or APC

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by dougivilla(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
MORNDEW:

i just gave u an advice u either take it or not. But help urself. Besides is end of d day still not 30th? It will do u good not to join dis online irresponsible peeps.
Lets get it straight. The president did not promise Nigerians that he will transmit a list to the senate by September ending, but to name his ministers before the said self imposed deadline.

This presupposes that the list would have been handed over to the senate much earlier and by now we would be having the ministers. But alas, the APC led government of PMB has failed another litmus test and broken another promise. Neither the list nor the substantive ministers are yet available.

When one devotes too much energy to badmouthing predecessors, govern via body language and pursue perceived and real enemies, at the expense of equally or more critical governance, political and economic issues, there are chances he would be distracted on his mission. That is if he had one.

What next now?

http://leadership.ng/news/459378/i-will-name-my-ministers-before-sept-30-pmb

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by kasay: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Baba, I carry Allah name beg you....no disappoint and disgrace me oooo.

I'm a die-heart Buhari supporter. This isn't funny anymore. breaking a promise like this will amount to the biggest embarrassment and corruption.

Integrity is all about keeping to your words.

This is getting out of hand oooo. :-

If that list doesn't come out today, then I will just have to port to association of wailers of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nelsizzy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
henryhemon:

Do you realize that what you say make people to rate you? From what you just said it shows your mentality.....and how low you rate yourself.
is that all you have to spew? It is noted, bye bye.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by lorbah001(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
chuna1985:

Are u trying to say that we should continue without a cabinet

No!

Buh d noise is deafening ...... D only one we can hold responsible if any minister fail or deliver is d president so let him take his time.

All I want is a good governance regardless d nomenclature or structure
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nnemuka(f): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
MORNDEW:

Dem send you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by IYANGBALI: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
You all cannot do anything to PMB and you know it,you can only bark like a mad dog. Baba will bring the list at his convenient time shikena.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Vyolet(f): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

olodo i guess you dont understand the meaning of integrity.
Integrity means, each time you open your mouth to speak you stand by your words.
IT increases the level of trust people have in you. dont end up like Buhari or APC
Senior okpo,stop being myopic
We all know it is not about integrity but mockery.
Majority waiting for the list are out to mock again so spare us the integrity buhahaha.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by nature4c: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pls don't worry ur self , PMB knows what to do
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nnemuka(f): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Vyolet:

Senior okpo,stop being myopic
We all know it is not about integrity but mockery.
Majority waiting for the list are out to mock again so spare us the integrity buhahaha.
the joke is on the dullard, he loves being in the news so he shouldnt be bothered if ppl mock his useless decisions.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by egbaguy: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
henchamb:
Akpabio kicked but he got the reply of his lifetime. The highlight was when senator shehu Nuhu said that when he heard that akpabio had accident; he rushed to akpabio'a first class hospital in uyo but he was told he was transferred to London. All the senators laughed at akpabio
mohammed........is dt u?
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by nkowaputa(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

he said september 30th but nevr mentioned the year.... keep calm
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by foriz4u(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Neduzze5:
APC the noise maker party, all Talk and no action.

Been quite long since I stopped worrying about them.

Ministers or no ministers, e no add shii shii to my salary! angry
I tire oooo.... After all we have been surviving in dis country since 1960 despact our politicians stealing, looting and embezzling so what's different will d list bring? The change or our balance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by neocortex: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
olu4life:
Buhari aswear if u Bleep up today ehn angry

I don make mouth for this matter, better keep to ur words undecided

Wailer , wetin you fit do baba undecided
Sai baba
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by genpriest(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
You don't need a deadline when you are adequately prepared to do a thing.....why does having to release a ministerial list that people claim have been screened by other agencies have a deadline before it's been sent to the senate....#Akpabio
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Osezzua(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
lorbah001:
Lobatan!

When did cabinet list becomes dividend of democracy

I guess 2things are involved.... Its either people are so concerned cuz it seems d election that brought in PMB is clearly the choice of the masses, thus need to see His economy policy or the PDP is so concerned so they can point to some names as supposedly corrupt so as to make a mockery of the fight against corruption

Whatever the case ..... NIGERIA greatness I PRAY

U nor get sense? was baba forced to promise to announce his ministers before d end of September? have u not been aware of newspapers headlines concerning d list of ministers?
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by ajepako(f): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt before the end of the day

or maybe he meant September 2016?

Hopefully not
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Akanbiedu(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nice one PMB.

Democracy must be played like a game. Play the senators like a man plays with his girlfriends.

#Although I'd prefer PMB goes about this game without committing himself like he just did.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by DedeNkem: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Buhari is the slowest president I've ever seen!
The man is incompetent!
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Vyolet(f): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

the joke is on the dullard, he loves being in the news so he shouldnt be bothered if ppl mock his useless decisions.
Well,every of his decisions,good or bad is always useless to people like you so no point dwelling on one outta the numerous.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by oluemmakay(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
He reserved it for his independence speech tomorrow.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by macolino(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Almost 4pm,still no list..have we really entered one chance?
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by HARDDON: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
victorels:
Promises and achievements. Monitor.

lalasticlala

Nigeria? where u really expecting that #babagoslow #babatalkerfrombothsidesofthemouth would send any list today? common!

is the naira equal to the dollar yet?
are the unemployed been paid 5k yet?
are our girls back yet?
has boko boiz been tackled yet?

yet u expect some #LIST?
common!

#BUysomeBrain as Sanusi would put it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) / A Worker Caught Stealing Foodstuffs At IDP Camp Borno (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.