Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (42574 Views)

Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard / Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by anonimi: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
olu4life:
Buhari aswear if u Bleep up today ehn angry

I don make mouth for this matter, better keep to ur words undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
echomog1:
They'll deny tomorrow that he never promised anything this September afterall he still have 3 more Septembers in his tenor......the hausa ppl I know r straight forward ppl but its a pity buhari is surrounded by yoruba APC......Belerebe da Munafirci = burodi da shayi
haha Then you are a fool, PMB said the list of his ministers will be ready in September and not that he will send the list to the senate in September... Mind you the list is ready and the ministers already know their selfs and doing meetings on how to move the nation forward... But PMB might not want to send list to the red floor with Saraki as the President.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by amazingspiderma: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
I kept laughing when they said they were expecting a list from PMB in NewYork.
So Nigerians were so naive to believe that PMB would generate a list during the UN meetings with all the tight schedules.
Who thinks like that Seriously
Reminds me of one of my friends who thought he could write his thesis overnight,he kept saying it was just literature review that was left with two weeks to deadline.
Like I said before,ministerial list will not be available in September.
The last time I checked there was only one September for 2015.
For now PMB will have to attend to issues concerning the Independence celebration tomorrow.
They have run out of people to blame.
It is not rocket science,it is common sense.
You can take that to the bank.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by lorbah001(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Osezzua:

U nor get sense? was baba forced to promise to announce his ministers before d end of September? have u not been aware of newspapers headlines concerning d list of ministers?

Lol

Look @ a very sensible chap dat lacks comprehension
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
hmmm....
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by lastpage: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nelsizzy:
I laff. Buhari is a big scam. It is better to be ruled by a man from Otueke than to be ruled by someone that relies on his body language.

You and your household would be ruled the way the man from Otuoke ruled Nigeria in the last 6-7 years!

Now, let me hear you say a BIG AMEN to that ....

otherwise, thunder fire your dirty mouth.

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by ajepako(f): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
kasay:
Baba, I carry Allah name beg you....no disappoint and disgrace me oooo.

I'm a die-heart Buhari supporter. This isn't funny anymore. breaking a promise like this will amount to the biggest embarrassment and corruption.

Integrity is all about keeping to your words.

This is getting out of hand oooo. :-

If that list doesn't come out today, then I will just have to port to association of wailers of Nigeria.

# In Lagbaja's voice: Oju yin ma to ja!

grin grin grin
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by dabossman(m): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
dougivilla:
Lets get it straight. The president did not promise Nigerians that he will transmit a list to the senate by September ending, but to name his ministers before the said self imposed deadline.

This presupposes that the list would have been handed over to the senate much earlier and by now we would be having the ministers. But alas, the APC led government of PMB has failed another litmus test and broken another promise. Neither the list nor the substantive ministers are yet available.

When one devotes too much energy to badmouthing predecessors, govern via body language and pursue perceived and real enemies, at the expense of equally or more critical governance, political and economic issues, there are chances he would be distracted on his mission. That is if he had one.

What next now?

http://leadership.ng/news/459378/i-will-name-my-ministers-before-sept-30-pmb

I stopped at "presupposes". grin tongue
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by benmike2358: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nigeria is nothing but a big joke ....well i pray God will continue to shower his blessings on us
dont forget to check this out http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=8234
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by ellovee(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Another promise and fail! For how long shall we continue to witness this kind of conscienceless 'April Fool' in governance?
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Touchey: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nelsizzy:
I laff. Buhari is a big scam. It is better to be ruled by a man from Otueke than to be ruled by someone that relies on his body language.
Odour
Body Odour.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Btruth: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
demolinka:
Egungun be kiavul!!!
meaning? sad
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
lorbah001:

No!

Buh d noise is deafening ...... D only one we can hold responsible if any minister fail or deliver is d president so let him take his time.

All I want is a good governance regardless d nomenclature or structure

I really think ur stupidd, no insult intended.... Just telling u how bleeped u are.

Nigeria has spent over 4 months with no cabinet, no project, no direction n yet ur Here talking about allowing buhari take his time.

If in 4 months buhari can't choose the best ministers for the job, then he's not fit to rule nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by thobzy112: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
nawa o
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
HARDDON:

Nigeria? where u really expecting that #babagoslow #babatalkerfrombothsidesofthemouth would send any list today? common!

is the naira equal to the dollar yet?
are the unemployed been paid 5k yet?
are our girls back yet?
has boko boiz been tackled yet?

yet u expect some #LIST?
common!

#BUysomeBrain as Sanusi would put it.

I dont know the meaning of 'waris dis' I would have used it.

But what are you saying?
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by dougivilla(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
dabossman:

I stopped at "presupposes". grin tongue
You are more useful in sports section.

Get back there.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by princejenks(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Am not surprised cos baba has already expressed his reluctance to release the names of noise makers since they are needless cos body language alone works wonders.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by vislabraye(m): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
webincomeplus:
September never end now. We still have some hours. smiley

We go wait just as Arsenal fans dey wait for transfer window deadline.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by dougivilla(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
lastpage:

You and your household would be ruled the way the man from Otuoke ruled Nigeria in the last 6-7 years!

Now, let me hear you say a BIG AMEN to that ....

otherwise, thunder fire your dirty mouth.

Lastpage!
May your own life and your family be run in the flip flopping and directionless way the Daurarian President of the North is running Nigeria.

May you be forgotten like pmb did the south east; may you not be remembered like pmb is remembering his Hausa brothers, may you be deceive like pmb did the yorubas

Your amen can be lounder!
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by webincomeplus(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
vislabraye:

We go wait just as Arsenal fans dey wait for transfer window deadline.
LOL!
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by demolinka(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Btruth:
meaning? sad
well according to WS: "Atavistic masquerade, be very scrutorious!"
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by sterling01(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
henchamb:
Akpabio kicked but he got the reply of his lifetime. The highlight was when senator shehu Nuhu said that when he heard that akpabio had accident; he rushed to akpabio'a first class hospital in uyo but he was told he was transferred to London. All the senators laughed at akpabio
.....we call 'em ambassadors of poverty with their head abroad and anus at home
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by AWObest: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Baba just land from UN meeting. & He said b4 d end of semptember which can 2015 - 2016 -2017 - 2018. Easy oooo. One day we will sha get ministers.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by anonimi: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
I thought they said Ita Enang left New York with the list bla bla bla shocked

lalasticlala:
Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate
President Muhammadu Buhari has submitted names of his ministerial nominees to the Senate, presidency sources told Daily Trust last night.
Special Adviser to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate), Senator Ita Enang, submitted the names to the upper chamber yesterday, the sources said on condition of anonymity. Nigerians have been waiting since May 29 for Buhari to appoint his ministers, but the President had asked them to be patient saying he needed time to assemble the best people into the ministerial positions.

The delay had drawn a lot of criticism and endless speculations among Nigerians.

Many Senators contacted yesterday about the nominees told Daily Trust they would prefer not to comment since they did not know the content of the message delivered by Senator Enang.

But sources suggested yesterday that those likely to make it into Buhari’s cabinet are those that have been seen regularly with him in recent weeks, either in Nigeria or on his foreign trips.

“Going by that postulation,’ the sources said, “one can safely say that former Ekiti state governor Kayode Fayemi would make it.”
One of our sources said those who could make it are former Chief of Army Staff, Abdurrahman Dambazau, former CBN governor Charles Soludo, and three former governors from the south.

A former House of Representatives member, Abike Dabiri-Erewa, former governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, are among those believed to be included in the list of nominees. Oyinlola was said to have been nominated by former President Olusegun Obasanjo. He was a former national secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who later decamped to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

“Whatever the case everything will be clear as the Senate resumes sitting today,” the source said.

Daily Trust reports that Buhari had at various times promised to name his cabinet in September.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/ministerial-list-arrives-senate/113063.html

APC = LIES = APC

Maybe that is why they sent their usual errand boy, AmaeTHIEF to make sacrifice for them. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811287_2790619118986504072768194811094285207135792395685njpegf550eea12b19a25305d9d9024897a233_jpegb32c22afa0d01a4cd07838b81038e5b0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by heniford(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jamb question!!!! Na watin we the get this days buhari travel to chad,travel to uK e come go Us knw in abuja tmw na Italy where he will have his ministerial list come give am to saraki wia go come go dubai for special duties after that by feb the go announce am for us yeye naji...
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Arabs999: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Baba go slow is too old for this work. Though it is Tinubu's plan for his Boy to take over as soon as Mumuari drops dead due to the stress surrounding the Hottest seat in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by samokoduwa(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
webincomeplus:
September never end now. We still have some hours. smiley

I know the list wld be release anytime now the sp just confirmed he has the list on tweet. My question if u are man enough to put the entire nation on standby mode why wld u want the list release at nite so the nation can not rxn becos most wld have not means so, ..... interesting development. But pmb should know it was us that put u there, if doubt has start to comes. Then it wld be difficult to get the same feeling of the nation, cos you are slowly loosing us o. At the end, the list wld come and it wld just be a mere list at worth cause
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by lorbah001(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
chuna1985:

I really think ur stupidd, no insult intended.... Just telling u how bleeped u are.

Nigeria has spent over 4 months with no cabinet, no project, no direction n yet ur Here talking about allowing buhari take his time.

If in 4 months buhari can't choose the best ministers for the job, then he's not fit to rule nigeria.

Lol

Mr wisest the senate president just confirmed he's with the list ....... Look at what your level of deficiency in modest conversation and respect of people's opinion has boxed you

You need a civil course
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
presidentitotoh:
this is the second reply I'm seeing concerning this r/ship b/w ministerial list and saraki.abeg oga kindly help us understand the advantage that buhari has or do not have if he releases the list with saraki on seat or not...cos me sef confuse for all this una baseless comments...[color=#990000]
....Nairaland is not an academic setting where folks stay on script. In here folks dish out stuff-either baseless or relevant for the fun or hate of others....
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by HARDDON: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
victorels:

I dont know the meaning of 'waris dis' I would have used it.

But what are you saying?

this one currently on ur neck is expired
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by melzabull(f): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nnemuka:
he said september 30th but nevr mentioned the year.... keep calm
Forwetinnah:

Abi....it could be 2030 for all we know... grin
gringringrin gringrin grin
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
HARDDON:

this one currently on ur neck is expired
Wow. Brain in the Neck. Just wow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / A Worker Caught Stealing Foodstuffs At IDP Camp Borno (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.