Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

3 Most Sexy Words To Say To A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Most Sexy Words To Say To A Woman (9630 Views)

Check Out The Most Sexy Military Female Parade Show / I Am The Most Sexy Nairalanderr(photos) / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Most Sexy Words To Say To A Woman by decasmir: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
If you’re expecting “I Love You”, we’ve got some news for you!
By Bryan Reeves.
“I love you.” (nope)
“You look beautiful.” (nope)
“Let’s go shopping!” (depends how you say it, but still, no)
“How’s your mother?” (no, this will just make her suspicious of you)
Those are all nice to say, and many women want to hear them from their partner; they like to feel cherished. But none of those by themselves will necessarily have her soften all warm-putty-like into your hairy masculine arms.
The three s3xiest words I’m referring to speak to primal forces within both men and women. An archetypal trip wire, these eight letters strung together can trigger a man’s spine to straighten and make a woman swoon.

Read the Exact words. follow the link below
http://amourcircle..com.ng/2015/07/the-3-sexiest-words-man-can-say-to.html

Re: 3 Most Sexy Words To Say To A Woman by dharay99: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeww.!
Re: 3 Most Sexy Words To Say To A Woman by McCarlito(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Try requesting a nigerian girl's Account Number to make payments for her grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg make I go drink garri first

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Sexy Words To Say To A Woman by iPopAlomo(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Three words...
What's your account-no...?

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Sexy Words To Say To A Woman by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lolz.. Oya guys make una start to dey ask 4 my account no

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Sexy Words To Say To A Woman by jonaifame22(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Was the money I sent in2 ur account okay for u?

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Sexy Words To Say To A Woman by Spikkylee: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
1001 sexy words to tell a woman..Money..More Money...Plenty Money..Enough Money..Much More Money..Extra Money..!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? / I Regret Been Handsome / I Need A Girl In Benin City for (s*x)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.