Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters (33816 Views)

Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by demio007: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
A lair at 70 is a lair for ever and great beyond
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by chinnyonwu(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
just waiting for the list like Davidos Album.
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by akatekpe(m): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
This is how everything will keep going slow untill the tenure elapse. God! What have we done in Naija to deserve having leaders who are not proactive? I thought by now, we should be hearing things like; over 5000 employed sad
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by MrFunk(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Buhari meeting with his Chief of Staff over ministerial list, to call state governors about his nominees.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/649237804065624064

The president has failed Nigerians already. He said his "cabinet" will be ready on or before 30th September, not his "ministerial nominees". The president's holier than thou attitude can cost him much in the sense that he might not be able to meet up the deadline for genuine reasons but he has given his words already. God help him.
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by dustydee: 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
dougivilla:
Stop being economical with the truth. He said he will name his ministers before sept 30th.

Portfolios are only assigned after screening and confirmation by senate; so where does that leave your tissue of lies?

http://leadership.ng/news/459378/i-will-name-my-ministers-before-sept-30-pmb
Has he failed to name his ministers before the end of September?
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by dougivilla(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
dustydee:

Has he failed to name his ministers before the end of September?
will the senate confirm it tonight? Will PMB name them afterwards this 30th September?

Learning is allowed, but you must be humble to learn. Because I can't force it on you.
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by kellyAB: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
No big deal about buhari's ministerial list same old crooks and political buccaneer's in sheep clothings guess what? Oyinlola who plunder osun state, fayemi who imported contractor from lagos to loot ekiti resources, Amenchi who s sponsored APc campaign with River state money Abike who refused to state in her husbands house to cook for him all of them na same gang of Alibaba and the 40 thieves.
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by ikwikwi: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
The oracle has spoken. The list is out. Check out my name
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by rojust: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
I will wait till my CHANGE come.
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by searay(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Riodiao:
storY. HON NOISE MAKER FOR PETROLEUM, FRESIDENT MUHHAMADU BUHARI
FRESIDENT OF WASTE LIEGERIA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by malikisah: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
eagleeye2:

He said he will appoint them by September. That means that they must already have been screened by the Senate.
But we are here talking about sending of list.
talk wetin dey pepper you now
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by ModiKen(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
eagleeye2:

He said he will appoint them by September. That means that they must already have been screened by the Senate.
But we are here talking about sending of list.

I jus tire for d mata ooo.

Na sharing of portfolio and swearing-in suppose happen at least today.

Today we are supposed to be discussing who and who got what ministry not waiting for whispers on if Saraki has recieved the list.

I'm beginning to wonder if Baba understands the meaning of "appoint".
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by dustydee: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
dougivilla:
will the senate confirm it tonight? Will PMB name them afterwards this 30th September?

Learning is allowed, but you must be humble to learn. Because I can't force it on you.
What did he promise to do before the end of september? if you have a problem with comprehension, I am certainly not responsible.
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by dougivilla(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
dustydee:

What did he promise to do before the end of september? if you have a problem with comprehension, I am certainly not responsible.
He promised to name his ministers before sep 30th, not send a list via Twitter to the senate president. They are certainly not the same or are they? Does this help?

http://leadership.ng/news/459378/i-will-name-my-ministers-before-sept-30-pmb
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by dougivilla(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
ModiKen:

I jus tire for d mata ooo.

Na sharing of portfolio and swearing-in suppose happen at least today.

Today we are supposed to be discussing who and who got what ministry not waiting for whispers on if Saraki has recieved the list.

I'm beginning to wonder if Baba understands the meaning of "appoint".
His followers are taken advantage of his senility to confuse him.
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by VickyRotex(f): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Someone tolded me that he has dropped se.un,vickyr.otex,muki.na2,ishylove,lalast.iclala,bbarc.anista and pa chuk.wudi's names from the list. Too bad

Shio!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
VickyRotex:

Shio!!!! angry angry angry
baba no wan make you thief our money
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by VickyRotex(f): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
baba no wan make you thief our money

Bet, I no resemble you na cry
Re: Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters by dwesternmall: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
i am searching for a (1)good graphic designer, (2) A university graduate fluent and good in the proficient use of English, a social media guru, and very computer literate ... for an online store in lagos, Ikeja. remuneration is good, and you get to work in a nice air-conditioned office. contact me via whats app 08033722563

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) / Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner / US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.