Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,010 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture (2486 Views)

Dija's Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Dija On Set With Mercy Johnson, Queen Nwokoye, Bimbo Akintola & KOK / Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture by MinisterPelumi(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mavin Records Dija posted this picture on Instagram some minutes ago.

She want to know the graphics designer who did this piece. She also claim that the designer did a lovely job cos she looks really pretty compare to her real self.

What do you think? If you ask me I will say Dija is right to admit that.

Abi I lie?

Source
https://instagram.com/p/8QkHyMNvWZ/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture by frankay430(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
wow
Re: What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
H
Re: What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture by therealdeal10: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
She looks lyk a doll
Re: What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture by loomer: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tell her say na me do am. Make she come pay
Re: What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture by Chestar5(f): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
The animation is cuter than herwink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture by Oladimejjy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
cute cuter cutest!!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wow! Does she has a big head 4 real?
Re: What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture by angieberry(f): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
You no lie jareh
Re: What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture by ellahzy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
nice one.
looks like one of those Disney princesses.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture by MinisterPelumi(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
ellahzy:
nice one.

like you know what's on my mind.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
ellahzy:
nice one.
EXACTLY
Re: What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture by Artless360(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
The list......
Re: What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture by Beckybecky30(f): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Neck be like stick Wey dem dey use pluck fruit. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Animinated Dija's Picture by MinisterPelumi(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2015
Beckybecky30:
Neck be like stick Wey dem dey use pluck fruit. grin
you can yab for Africa

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy , Her Photo That Will Make You Smile (adorable Photo) / Olamide Shares Photos Of His Son Batifeori Maximiliano As He Learns To Stand Upr / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Cleavage And Killer Curves In New Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.