Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North (45004 Views)

Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast / 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East / NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by frankyychiji(f): 12:07am On Oct 01, 2015
ALISMILE:
wail on broda!
I will ooo grin
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

You that APC has embraced how are u faring ?
Maybe YOU are going to farm with Lamborghini
your statement is not in consonance with my comment. Are you on drugs?
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by tonychristopher: 12:16am On Oct 01, 2015
justirich:

your statement is not in consonance with my comment. Are you on drugs?
And your mental capacity in not in tandem with your age

2 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by shamecurls(m): 12:25am On Oct 01, 2015
You re very funny

Please explore your talent in comedy

You re gifted

Riodiao:
may thunder fire him.buhari will be the last president of nigeria from the north. Buhari is completing YARADUA'S second tenure. the north refused to compromise for the sake of faireness and unity when they denied GEJ a second tenure. its time for an IGBO president, iam not igbo both if we claim to be one then an igbo man must be president in 2019
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by shamecurls(m): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2015
OfoIgbo:

you seem to have forgotten about the presence of APGA.
If they convince the SS to vote Apga, then the next election will be an interesting one.

if APGA chooses a southeast candidate, and runs on the implementation of 2014 conference resolutions, and 100% resource control promises, the cat could be well and truly placed among the pigeons

If anything, this news coming out of PDP has raised some positive possibilities for APGA

grin grin grin grin

The APGA Ojukwu contested for as a president that did not win a single state in East

3 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by comrChris(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2015
A very good calculation from pdp , this is what they should do if they want to recover power back from APC

for all of you shouting se this se that this shows you all are immature when it comes to politics,north voted for buhari and with the help of sw he was able to win now 2019 north will be divided since they will be having two contestants sw will go for buhari as usual and they are just 6 States while se/ss will go for the person PDP will provide
so the summary is that PDP might provide candidate from kano and vice from se
after they have restored power back they can zone presidency to se anytime it falls to them
watch out how politics will be played 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Spybradd: 12:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Fulaboy:
OK

That's how I answer assh0les

mallam mugu

grin
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by PenSniper: 1:16am On Oct 01, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Definitely, igbo will be the deputy

Don't bet on it. Nobody is taking them into account.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by PenSniper: 1:23am On Oct 01, 2015
OfoIgbo:

you seem to have forgotten about the presence of APGA.
If they convince the SS to vote Apga, then the next election will be an interesting one.

if APGA chooses a southeast candidate, and runs on the implementation of 2014 conference resolutions, and 100% resource control promises, the cat could be
well and truly placed among the pigeons

If anything, this news coming out of PDP has raised some positive possibilities for APGA

Armchair analysis. Forget ibo presidency.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Fearcom(m): 1:26am On Oct 01, 2015
Chai!! So these people have been scammed? grin
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Fearcom(m): 1:27am On Oct 01, 2015
Chai!! So this people have been scammed? grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by PenSniper: 1:31am On Oct 01, 2015
KelleneOkonkwo:
[s][/s]

Fulani raped your mother to shred and nothing happened. BUhahahahaha. Slave of the whole country.

Two people are feared dead, while an unspecified number of women have been reportedly raped
by Fulani herdsmen who invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle.

Traffic along the highway was, for the greater part of yesterday, disrupted at Umuapu, while commuters were forced to seek alternative routes to get to their destinations.

One of the protesters, who simply
identified himself as Chukwudi, lamented that “apart from the two dead villagers, the Fulani herdsmen have ceaselessly raped our women
and girls as well as destroyed the cr
ops in our farms.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-
imo/

The Abaji youths are also killing, maiming and raping the empty chest-beaters at Aguleri.
The cowardly ibos would rather console themselves by crying more than the bereaved on Ilorin while their homes are on fire

4 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by PenSniper: 1:34am On Oct 01, 2015
This is the final nail in ibo's political coffin.
This is a statement meant to tell their irrelevance in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Ballmer: 2:08am On Oct 01, 2015
The only rational option i can prescribe for your outburst is suicide because PDP fielding an Igbo candidate 2019 is asking it to commit suicide deliberately.

Riodiao:
may thunder fire him.buhari will be the last president of nigeria from the north. Buhari is completing YARADUA'S second tenure. the north refused to compromise for the sake of faireness and unity when they denied GEJ a second tenure. its time for an IGBO president, iam not igbo both if we claim to be one then an igbo man must be president in 2019

Main While I pray Biafrans will not deliberately enslave themselves to their Everlasting HausaFulani masters Only to blame the Yorubas for their sorrow later on. I am not ready to listen to any wailing or lamentation is 2019.
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Eshinwaju: 2:11am On Oct 01, 2015
Omo nna omase o.......... grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 01, 2015
Only a certified fool would think the PDP,APC or anyother serious political party would hand over its presidential ticket to the igbos or any other southern region in 2019 or 2023!! Face it bro any party that fields a southerner against a northern candidate in this current political dispensation would lose woefully!! Even if Buhari wins and rules till 2023,The APC would lose should it field Osinbanjo or anyother SWner against a Northern PDP candidate in 2023!! This is simply common sensemThe north are ver much united and do not care about any party as long as they are the presidential candiadate while we in the south keep fooling ourselves!!

Tinubu succeeded in ruining southern unity achieved for the first time in our nations history in 2011,This betrayal would haunt the south for years to come as the souhern regions would find it difficult to stand unified for any southern presidential candidate.

If the APC fields a SWner,the PDP would field a northerner with a VP from the SS/SE likewise if the PDP should field a SS/SE ,the APC would field a northerner with a SW VP.

Better brace up dear,the north would rule us for a very long time to come whether in APC or PDP.The so-called sophisticated yorubas jubilating and thinking they are politically savvy would soon understand what i mean if the APC are silly enough to field Osinbanjo or anyother SWner against a northern PDP candiadate.The recent experience of Femi Gbajabiamilla in the speakership of the HOR contest should be a prelude of what is to come in future.

So unless the south overcomes her differences and unites,we would continue to play second fiddle to these northerners.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by aresa: 2:36am On Oct 01, 2015
PenSniper:
This is the final nail in ibo's political coffin.
This is a statement meant to tell their irrelevance in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

Never relevant since day one..

Think about it. Why zone anything to iboland? Hausa people wont vote for them and Yoruba people wont vote for the hateful and bitter people so how exactly are they going to win anything for PDP.

PDP is a worthless party, but they are not stuppid...

4 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by lastpage: 3:18am On Oct 01, 2015
lanrehamd:
Biafra has no place to stay in this country, they should join Israel and form a country but not in Palestine.

Haaaah! But please now?
They have promised to "reform" and stop bad-mouthing everything and everybody in sight.

APC fields Buhari, PDP fields another Mallam, ... wetin Okorro people do una for this obodo Nigeria ...since 1965? angry angry

Ibo-kwenu! All hail Biafra!

Lastpage!
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by lastpage: 3:19am On Oct 01, 2015
aresa:

Never relevant since day one..

Think about it. Why zone anything to iboland? Hausa people wont vote for them and Yoruba people wont vote for the hateful and bitter people so how exactly are they going to won anything for PDP.

PDP is a worthless party, but they are not stupid...

They are the architect of their own woes!

Any living thing that never adapts and modernize will eventually become extinct.

Ibos close to extinction.... Politically!

Lastpage!
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 01, 2015
lastpage:

They are the architect of their own woes!

Any living thing that never adapts and modernize will eventually become extinct.

Ibos close to extinction.... Politically!

Lastpage!

Lolz last time i checked igbos are not the ones agonizing over the repeated humiliation suffered by their llocal champion in the hands of the master tactician Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by lastpage: 3:31am On Oct 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Only a certified fool would think the PDP,APC or anyother serious political party would hand over its presidential ticket to the igbos or any other southern region in 2019 or 2023!! Face it bro any party that fields a southerner against a northern candidate in this current political dispensation would lose woefully!! Even if Buhari wins and rules till 2023,The APC would lose should it field Osinbanjo or anyother SWner against a Northern PDP candidate in 2023!! This is simply common sensemThe north are ver much united and do not care about any party as long as they are the presidential candiadate while we in the south keep fooling ourselves!!

Tinubu succeeded in ruining southern unity achieved for the first time in our nations history in 2011,This betrayal would haunt the south for years to come as the souhern regions would find it difficult to stand unified for any southern presidential candidate.

If the APC fields a SWner,the PDP would field a northerner with a VP from the SS/SE likewise if the PDP should field a SS/SE ,the APC would field a northerner with a SW VP.

Better brace up dear,the north would rule us for a very long time to come whether in APC or PDP.The so-called sophisticated yorubas jubilating and thinking they are politically savvy would soon understand what i mean if the APC are silly enough to field Osinbanjo or anyother SWner against a northern PDP candiadate.[/b]The recent experience of Femi Gbajabiamilla in the speakership of the HOR contest should be a prelude of what is to come in future.

So unless the south overcomes her differences and unites,we would continue to play second fiddle to these northerners.

You are useless slowpoke!
You did not blame it on you Eedioyts who practice Tribal politics?
You did not blame on you Igbos who hates Yoruba... eben when it is evident you cant win anything unless the Hausas or Yorubas support you?
You did not blame it on your Otuoke master who played a politics of division, despite his cluelessness in Governance?

But let me tell yousomething.
[b]The Northerners are more honourable than you back-stabbing and treacherous Ibos (I before Others)

They know that Buhari, a Northerner would not have become President if the Yorubas did not vote for him massively and l know that when it is time for the South to produce a President (After Buhari will have run his own double term course), most likely in 2023, they will vote massively for a Yoruba.
Remember they did it before, by voting OBJ, a Yoruba person, TWICE, for President.

Your worry should be how your own race, that is "forever consigned to the dustbin of irrelevance", could be rehabilitated and given a chance to produce the President, after 50yrs of absence from that seat!

Ooh, l forgot, that clueless Jonathan is Ibo and he has used your own quota! tongue tongue

Lastpage!

BTW: That "unity" in your last statement should start by you Igbos recognising your "Strength and Weaknesses" ... and humbling yourself and stop being unnecessarily aggressive and possessive of what does not belong to you.
You can also start growing a brain, for a change!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by aresa: 3:34am On Oct 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz last time i checked igbos are not the ones agonizing over the repeated humiliation suffered by their llocal champion in the hands of the master tactician Saraki.

Village comedy.. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by lastpage: 3:37am On Oct 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Saraki is a product of "back-stabbing and treacherous" Ibos like you.
He will eventually be put in his place, as a matter of time. Just sit and watch.

As to agonizing, you know well that it is you Ibos are that #Wailing since day-one Buhari was elected.
Dem no put us for kitchen cabinet
Dem no make us Minister
Dem marginalize us
We go form Biuafraud
We go travel go Israel
We go wage war
We go bomb Independence day
We be "fake" Ohaneze!... e.t.c

Yorubas are cool, calm and calculating.
I already spelled it out for you.
We will wait our turn in 2023.
We are not the treacherous and overzealous Gra-Gra infested back-stabbers like you.
Go suck on that for today

NEWS: I hear say Buhari don nominate you for Minister! grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by lastpage: 3:43am On Oct 01, 2015
comrChris:
A very good calculation from pdp , this is what they should do if they want to recover power back from APC

for all of you shouting se this se that this shows you all are immature when it comes to politics,north voted for buhari and with the help of sw he was able to win now 2019 north will be divided since they will be having two contestants sw will go for buhari as usual and they are just 6 States while se/ss will go for the person PDP will provide
so the summary is that PDP might provide candidate from kano and vice from se
after they have restored power back they can zone presidency to se anytime it falls to them
watch out how politics will be played 2019

Has it ever occurred to you that the "North" are simply united and wont allow you to divide them?
It will surprise you that the Northern PDP candidate will ask his co-Northerners to vote Buhari than let some Okoro people divide them.
They know Buhari is already and incumbent and that the Yorubas are behind him
They wont risk their neck for PDP just to satisfy some "Ibo machinations".

As for APGA, they can/will just coalesce with a winning party.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by LasgidyPort: 4:38am On Oct 01, 2015
Dinocarex:

I think I'm very in much support of your sentiments. Its high time the IBO's stood up for something rather than running after a mirage of creating Biafra Country. The closest they got was when Okorocha came second behind Yardua in PDP 2007 primary election.
Arise Nwanme!!! Arise my IBO brothers.
I, a pure 100% grandson of Lisa Akure in Yoruba Land support it!!!

Ara awe grin Odundun greets smiley
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by kessler53(m): 4:50am On Oct 01, 2015
by rhen I will contest either wit PDP or FDP God willing.
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by LasgidyPort: 5:08am On Oct 01, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Lol PDP funny shaaaaaaa...

I'm igbo and I stay in the north nobody here can defeat Buhari in 2019,

PDP fumbled in 2015 they should please prepare for 2023,

These northerners here look at Buhari like a demi god oh even if Buhari under-performs; any northerner who goes against Buhari in 2019 just want to waste his money..(Ask what happened to Ibrahim shekerau the former god father of Kano)

Buhari will achieve 95% votes in the 19 northern states in 2019 and surely with a yoruba as VP Yorubas will still vote their son Osibanjo, the only option PDP has is to convince Tinubu and Top Yorubas to join PDP biko... except PDP brings a (northerner and yoruba) supported by Jagaban... in fact PDP should prepare for 2023

You are right. I'm of the opinion that they should just prepare for 2023. And the best way to prepare for 2023 is to field a very popular Igbo man as their presidential candidate in 2019 backed by a popular Northerner.

This paring will make Igbos eternally grateful to the PDP, and after APC completes PMB's term in 2023 (if tht happens), this pair will be a very formidable force to whoever APC is bringing.
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by jumobi1(m): 5:17am On Oct 01, 2015
Premature ejaculation. Buhari's performance and decision to run or not will affect PDPs choice in 2019.
Many things can happen. If Buhari fails woefully or falls out with Tinubu then the game changes. If Buhari endorses a Southerner, the game changes.
The game is still fresh. Too many unknowns right now.
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 01, 2015
lastpage:

Saraki is a product of "back-stabbing and treacherous" Ibos like you.
He will eventually be put in his place, as a matter of time. Just sit and watch.

As to agonizing, you know well that it is you Ibos are that #Wailing since day-one Buhari was elected.
Dem no put us for kitchen cabinet
Dem no make us Minister
Dem marginalize us
We go form Biuafraud
We go travel go Israel
We go wage war
We go bomb Independence day
We be "fake" Ohaneze!... e.t.c

Yorubas are cool, calm and calculating.
I already spelled it out for you.
We will wait our turn in 2023.
We are not the treacherous and overzealous Gra-Gra infested back-stabbers like you.
Go suck on that for today

NEWS: I hear say Buhari don nominate you for Minister! grin grin

Lastpage!
Lolz grin grin Your turn in 2023? So you think yorubas stand a chance in 2023? Even if buhari secures a second term, PDP would still field another northerner with a SS/SE VP.

What then becomes of your Osinbanjo in such a setting? You don't seem to understand the gravity of the situation.
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 01, 2015
LasgidyPort:

You are right. I'm of the opinion that they should just prepare for 2023. And the best way to prepare for 2023 is to field a very popular Igbo man as their presidential candidate in 2019 backed by a popular Northerner.

This paring will make Igbos eternally grateful to the PDP, and after APC completes PMB's term in 2023 (if tht happens), this pair will be a very formidable force to whoever APC is bringing.
Lolz nice suggestions but better face reality, if APC fields a SWner in 2023,The PDP would still field another northerners!! We southerners had better forget about been president for a very very very long time to come
Re: PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 01, 2015
lastpage:

Has it ever occurred to you that the "North" are simply united and wont allow you to divide them?
It will surprise you that the Northern PDP candidate will ask his co-Northerners to vote Buhari than let some Okoro people divide them.
They know Buhari is already and incumbent and that the Yorubas are behind him
They wont risk their neck for PDP just to satisfy some "Ibo machinations".

As for APGA, they can/will just coalesce with a winning party.

Lastpage!
See childish permutations!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Throwback Pics Of Abacha, MKO & Tinubu. / Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences / Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.