Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix (3078 Views)

Video: Sorry State Of The A Ijaw Community In Lagos / Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community,shoot Man Who Came Home Becos Covid-19 Dead(pics) / Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by ericuzor(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ijaw people are now claiming Biafra this is strong ooo.

8 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by YorubaMod(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
Afonja, Ewedu massacres right now

34 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
Odi sharp.

8 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by nototribalist: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Abeg our SE brothers if you see any Afonja around you in Lagos hold him, cos lagoon go soon full.

38 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Correction: its should be

I have now taken baifra flag to my village & raised it up during a ceremony,i even begged my friend to raise the flag with me so we can claim people of Abonnema are baifra fanatics like me

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by FUNNYBONE1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jiang:
Correction: its should be

I have now taken baifra flag to my village & raised it up during a ceremony,i even begged my friend to raise the flag with me so we can claim people of Abonnema are baifra fanatics like me
hahahaha na so d thing pain you Reach??

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by BuariCopyPaste: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Afonjas right now....

40 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by EzeUche(m): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
Pazienza where are you?

Do you see our Ijaw allies supporting Biafra?

14 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by Buking1: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
tongue
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by ragiluhivo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by pazienza(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
EzeUche:
Pazienza where are you?

Do you see our Ijaw allies supporting Biafra?

Do not be deceived. When jungle mature, you would seek for those pro Biafrans amongst them, and you wouldn't find them. They would be drowned by the majority Igbophobic entities amongst them and would play along to save their own asses while ours is hung.

I can only say my opinion, IPOB can have their way, but agbacha oso, aguo mile. Agbachakwa egwu, onaa n'ukwu.

I still stand on Igbo only Biafra.

12 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by EzeUche(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
pazienza:

Do not be deceived. When jungle mature, you would seek for those pro Biafrans amongst them, and you wouldn't find them. They would be drowned by the majority Igbophobic entities amongst them and would play along to save their own asses while ours is hung.

I can only say my opinion, IPOB can have their way, but agbacha oso, aguo mile. Agbachakwa egwu, onaa n'ukwu.

My brother I understand your point.

But I believe in One East.

Have faith in IPOB as they unite the Old East.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Afonjas are finished...their days of deception, deceit and divisive tendencies are over

20 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by PedroJP(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
pazienza:

Me too but if any group wishes to be a part of your plans on their on terms, we can accomodate if it serves our interest too and not in any way against our interest unless we decide to compromise for any seen tangible reason.

Many ethnics can make up a nation and progresss, the case of Nigeria is that some just don't want to progress and are not progress minded hence, will die to have status quo than venture into uncertain future all becaise of fear and lack of faith on themselves.

Pazienza relax your stand a little, mutual understand and respect make things work between two.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by zombieHUNTER: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Someone should censor this thread
It might cause HBP for some people

Cc yarimo.. Vedaxcool .. Liondeleo
Pls don't open the thread
I repeat don't open the thread cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:

hahahaha na so d thing pain you Reach??

Not really, just saying what should be,but your free to interpret it as you wish,your freedom of speech, typing & imagination is not in any way hindered

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by pazienza(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
PedroJP:

Me too but if any group wishes to be a part of your plans on their on terms, we can accomodate if it serves our interest too and not in any way against our interest unless we decide to compromise for any seen tangible reason.

Many ethnics can make up a nation and progresss, the case of Nigeria is that some just don't want to progress and are not progress minded hence, will die to have status quo than venture into uncertain future all becaise of fear and lack of faith on themselves.

Pazienza relax your stand a little, mutual understand and respect make things work between two.

I have always been relaxed from day 1 on this issue, all my posts have always been retaliatory and I'm not going to change that any day soon. Any iota of Igbophobia or Igbo hate posts from the minorities or any other group at all, would be met with a conc hate retaliatory rebuttal from me, that will never change.

I'm not going to be one to pamper Igbophobic groups or individuals. Any unity based on begging will not stand and would end up being injurious to the begging ones who must give up lots of their entitlements to the begged to appease them and end up enslaving themselves.

This is exactly the mess Zik got us into with the North and some people want to repeat the mistake again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by Malawian(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
I like that the IPOB are not being molested in the video. I dont see much enthusiasm among the locals btw, it is more like "which film this people dey act now?"
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by ScotsReferendum: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
pazienza:

You are completely wrong

Southern minorities are tired of Nigeria

Mingle with people and you will get a better view of things

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by EzeUche(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

You are completely wrong

Southern minorities are tired of Nigeria

Mingle with people and you will get a better view of things

Pazienza doesn't understand this because he does not have familial ties to the SS.

Some Igbos from Enugu and Anambra do not understand other groups in the East like the Igbos of Imo and Abia.

I am at home with the Ibibios just like I am at home with other Igbos.

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by ScotsReferendum: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
EzeUche:

Pazienza doesn't understand this because he does not have familial ties to the SS.

Some Igbos from Enugu and Anambra do not understand other groups in the East like the Igbos of Imo and Abia.

He doesn't need to have ties

It is pure common sense issue

Those minorities who died for Biafra will their death be in vain.? No

So we must invite them

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by Tkester: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
pazienza:

You're very intelligent! But fact is that we may not coexist with the ijaws or itshekiri but we need a handshake from them to get Biafra.

I'm fanatic about Biafra, and I want an Igbo and Igboids only Biafra, however since IPoB is the only credible and serious organization championing this cause, I think it will be counter productive and a case of throwing the baby away with the bath water to kick against their agitation simply, because of their inclusion of minority sect from ND. I think referendum will settle all these!!

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by Nonaira1: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
EzeUche:

I'm from SS so I can tell you this as an igbo from SS, listen to pazienza. Please listen to pazienza. Yes the Igbophobic rhetorics,isn't as high as he tries to magnify it. Excluding the urhobo, Isoko, iteskiri and edo clans and some ijaw group depending on what village you visit, the rest have zero problem with igbo despite the pitiful attempt of "we SS" monkeys on NL. With that begin said, for biafra to progress it needs to be an igbo only country. Including non igbos in it would only be creating another Nigeria. Some of them are already deluding themselves that Igbos are after their oil completely forgetting the 2nd largest oil producing in that damn able zoological republic is the igbo communities in Rivers state. Only the Akwa Ibom has the right to right to make that assumptions considering they are the only n one's that have more oil than igbos. Akwa Ibom although has no problem with igbo despite the Afonja pretending to be ibibio on this forum desperate attempt to make it seem so on this forum, i still say Biafra should be an igbo land country. Adding minorities is coas waiting to happen. In Nigeria sef, excluding AK, the rest are in constant fight within themselves. Do you think putting them in Biafra would stop the hate they have among eachother and repeated fight?

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by Nonaira1: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
YorubaMod:
Afonja, Ewedu massacres right now

The "we SS" would cry like crazy on this page. I expect epistle of pain from them soon I'm just waiting to hear it.

Someone please mention the "We SS" crew to come here. I need me some good laugh today

8 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by Newmanluckyman(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
PedroJP:

...I understand Pazienza concerns which I equally agreed. They will be shouting "igbo dominance " if not in the short run then maybe in the long run. Our experiences during the old eastern region should be handy at this time .Igbophobic DNA is real time and it has come to stay. Why creating another mini-nigeria when you're trying to avoid the disaster of the bigger Nigeria??

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by awakeuche(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
EzeUche:

words of great faith brother.... We are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by fratermathy(m): 12:10am On Jun 25, 2017
Ezeuche and co; listen to Pazienza and Nonaira1.

The truth is very simple here: Southern Minorities do not trust Igbos. Many are Igbophobic. Even the Ibibios that you guys love so much only "tolerate" Igbos because of their own nature, not because they love or trust Igbos.

Nigeria is collapsing today because of ethnic tensions, marginalisation and corruption. If Biafra is eventually gotten, corruption WILL NOT instantly go away but with an Igboid only Biafra, ethnic tensions and marginalisation will be a thing of the past and even when it happens, it'd be among brothers.

It will also be easier to achieve an Igboid Biafra than a Biafra with any other ethnicity in it. You guys have to understand that the struggle is seen as an Igbo thing. The very few people from minority groups trying to align with Biafra are doing so on their own terms and do not have the support of the people as many Igbos have for Nnamdi Kanu.

Finally, even if you guys insist on forcefully taking Southern Minorities, better get ready for all the problems that come with it. For a start, many will resist it through violence and internal crises will occur (coupled with the external ones that may happen with Nigeria -given the hate rhetoric that IPOB youths have been spewing online and elsewhere). In any case, make sure you do not conceive of adding anything EDOID (Urhobo, Isoko, Bini, etc) or Yoruboid (Itsekiri, Igala, Olukumi) into your contraption. That will be counterproductive and will never end well for you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by pazienza(m): 12:20am On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

The truth is very simple here: Southern Minorities do not trust Igbos. Many are Igbophobic. Even the Ibibios that you guys love so much only "tolerate" Igbos because of their own nature, not because they love or trust Igbos.

Nigeria is collapsing today because of ethnic tensions, marginalisation and corruption. If Biafra is eventually gotten, corruption WILL NOT instantly go away but with an Igboid only Biafra, ethnic tensions and marginalisation will be a thing of the past and even when it happens, it'd be among brothers.

It will also be easier to achieve an Igboid Biafra than a Biafra with any other ethnicity in it. You guys have to understand that the struggle is seen as an Igbo thing. The very few people from minority groups trying to align with Biafra are doing so on their own terms and do not have the support of the people as many Igbos have for Nnamdi Kanu.

Finally, even if you guys insist on forcefully taking Southern Minorities, better get ready for all the problems that come with it. For a start, many will resist it through violence and internal crises will occur (coupled with the external ones that may happen with Nigeria -given the hate rhetoric that IPOB youths have been spewing online and elsewhere). In any case, make sure you do not conceive of adding anything EDOID (Urhobo, Isoko, Bini, etc) or Yoruboid (Itsekiri, Igala, Olukumi) into your contraption. That will be counterproductive and will never end well for you guys.

What hate speeches do you speak of? All of them are retaliatory to the ones you Igbophobic beings spill.
Which Olukumi do you speak of? Are you well at all? Lol!
You could as well exclude Igbide from Isoko, since they migrated from Igboland to Isoko land, you just can't stop your mischievous character and behavior, can you?

And yes! I agree with parts of Your post, the part of Ndiigbo having nothing to do with Edo and Edoids.
But on Igala ( by this I mean the Igbo acculturated ones in Anambra) you are dead wrong and in no position to speak for them.

Just stick to your Edo /Edoids people, that should be good enough. You are in no position to meddle into Igbo business with non Igbo neighbors that have nothing to do with Urhobo.

10 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 25, 2017
IPoB bu ebeano. One family!
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by yarimo(m): 1:49am On Jun 25, 2017
All what I saw their is a perfect photoshop from the dullard IPOBIANS grin
zombieHUNTER:
Someone should censor this thread
It might cause HBP for some people

Cc yarimo.. Vedaxcool .. Liondeleo
Pls don't open the thread
I repeat don't open the thread cheesy
Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by caleboxylic: 1:57am On Jun 25, 2017
fratermathy:

Igala yoruboid keeh. Igala people have no relationship with Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 25, 2017
EzeUche:

Laudable attempt but alas - the east political calculations are always devoid of logic.

Why won't the Ijaw support the Igbo cessation moves. When the Ibo move to Biafra, the Ijaw will become the 3 largest ethnic group in Nigeria.

Getting a Nigerian president of Ijaw extraction will be as easy as pam .. pam .. pam.

My submission expands on one of the reasons the east, though the third largest ethnic group - has to resort to cheap black mail to get a chance at power.

They can't solve political equations. The entire Ibo land of old.. highlights the east short comings at administration.

You malign and insult the SS on various threads on nairaland. You call them lazy ogogoro drinkers, useless people .. why would they sacrifice their increasing influence in Nigerian politics ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BabaOyoyo; President Buhari's Convoy Mobbed By Excited Supporters In Abuja.PICS / DSS Arrest The President Of The Rats' Association Of Nigeria (RAN) / How Government Can Kill The ‘Jubril Al-sudani/Buhari’ Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.