Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? (3117 Views)

Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by EbeleAmobi(f): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2009
Do you believe in public displays of affection?
Re: Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by ugo2u(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2009
No, affection is not meant to be a display. It's something that comes natural. At most holding hands is ok. But i guess that's my own personal opinion
Re: Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by bluespice(f): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2009
there is a limit
Re: Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by poshangel: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2009
i do, but it shouldnt be offensive or infringe on other peoples rights and beliefs. It is not about kissing or any of those type of stuff, there are better ways of showing affection to ur partner in public.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by Fiona0007: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2009
Why should I care as long as me and my partner know we love each other. I don't think one needs to try doing that public display of affection stuff just to please one's insecure partner. But show your affection when you are with your special one privately.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2009
bluespice:

there is a limit
Ex.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by spikedcylinder: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2009
A belief system of affection? O ga!
Re: Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by bigbumper(f): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2009
Its a natural outpouring of love for one's beloved, so I don't care if it takes place in private or public, if you don't want to see, turn the other eye shikena grin grin grin

Hello Toyin Tomato, howdy wink wink wink
Re: Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2009
Iyalode, how you dey kiss kiss
a ti miss yin gan o cheesy

@Iyalode
Cheei, some of you ppl are just pain cruel. . . .how can you be publicly displaying your love while I dey sit there with my imaginary lover angry angry cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by bigbumper(f): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

A belief system of affection? O ga!

Can i ask one innocent question please Spikey cheesy Is it the kissing or the sex that is the assumed belief system tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by bigbumper(f): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Iyalode, how you dey  kiss kiss
a ti miss yin gan o cheesy

@Iyalode
Cheei, some of you ppl are just pain cruel. . . .how can you be publicly displaying your love while I dey sit there with my imaginary lover  angry angry cheesy

Aawww thanks, missed you too onijogbon kiss I am currently in Ghana and would have loved to remain there, but I have already turned to charcoal black angry despite all the sunscreen I have beeen slapping on which only makes me sweat like a Christmas goat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't see anything wrong in PDA, I used to be shy before and would try to pull away, but now I am used to it and sometimes even initiate it grin
Re: Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by bigbumper(f): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

@Iyalode
Cheei, some of you ppl are just pain cruel. . . .how can you be publicly displaying your love while I dey sit there with my imaginary lover angry angry cheesy

What shocked Do you mean you have an imaginary lover and I don't have one angry I want one too tongue Come on, hand him over before I open my eyes cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2009
big_bumper:

Aawww thanks, missed you too onijogbon kiss I am currently in Ghana and would have loved to remain there, but I have already turned to charcoal black angry despite all the sunscreen I have beeen slapping on which only makes me sweat like a Christmas goat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't see anything wrong in PDA, I used to be shy before and would try to pull away, but now I am used to it and sometimes even initiate it grin
Lol, in Ghana for real? Met & Blessed the parents who gave birth to him, right? cheesy cheesy
Hehehe, some ppl love it in hershey's dark chocolate cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yea, PDA is nice. . . .but like bluespice said, there's a limit o.
Don't be all up in eachother's skin, cuzz I'd tell y'all to "GET A ROOM". tongue

big_bumper:

What shocked Do you mean you have an imaginary lover and I don't have one angry I want one too tongue Come on, hand him over before I open my eyes cheesy grin cheesy
rotflmao. You're crazy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by spikedcylinder: 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2009
big_bumper:

Can i ask one innocent question please Spikey cheesy Is it the kissing or the sex that is the assumed belief system tongue tongue tongue

Huh? I don't understand your question o.

To clarify, my point was - whats there to believe or not to believe in? You go with the flow abi? Depends on what makes you comfy. . . .

I can bet my ass that most sexually active people have had sex in public places at some point or the other. . .
Re: Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I can bet my ass that most sexually active people have had sex in public places at some point or the other. . .

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Confession time? cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by Hollysmile: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2009
Don't think i can really flow wit dat public affection of a thing.
@Eby, where u dey? Once in a short while, u post make we know say u stil dey! How u?
Re: Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? by spikedcylinder: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Confession time? cheesy

You'd have to ask if I'm sexually active first. wink

(1)

Unofficial Valentine Request Show / How Can You Differentiate B/t A Stingy Boyfriend & One That Simply Doesn't Have / Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.