Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Military Strength: The Top 5 Nations That Could Defeat The World(WWIII). - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Strength: The Top 5 Nations That Could Defeat The World(WWIII). (9221 Views)

Most Powerful African Countries With Best Military Strength And Fire Power / WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists / The Military Strength Of The Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Strength: The Top 5 Nations That Could Defeat The World(WWIII). by solodox(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2015
Russell145:

Dnt u think Isreal shld be above IRAN
Isreal is usa!
Re: Military Strength: The Top 5 Nations That Could Defeat The World(WWIII). by 989900: 7:51am On Nov 09, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
[s]Since you are beancounting at GFP, why don't you check how many tanks and self~propelled guns Nigeria has and tell me why it has not been able to defeat Boko Haram so far. Having weapons is a point, its success against an enemy is another. US has more classes of tanks than Russia but the Russian Amata tank would defeat any US tank on the battle field, there by making the numbers on the US side a waste to their economy and a gain to their 1% American elites that produced the tanks and sold to the military at overcharged rate. Russian taxpayers money used to be wasted like that until Putin came into power and started dealing with them oligarchs. Most of them ran to England while the rest are jailed. Until America gets their own Putin, $600bn will be wasted annually on the 1% mostly Isreally elites that runs America.[/s]
Re: Military Strength: The Top 5 Nations That Could Defeat The World(WWIII). by 989900: 7:51am On Nov 09, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
[s]But Russia has the largest submarine in the world that can sink the US carriers in a week. Russian subs are meant for American vessels.[/s]
Re: Military Strength: The Top 5 Nations That Could Defeat The World(WWIII). by tck2000(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Explorer,Can you create a thread on World best military defence system.i mean their defence system that could thwart a nuclear bomb...i would be grateful if you could do that and remember to tag me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Monarch, Olugbo, Denies Arrest By EFCC / Aba Made Facial Masks (photos) / Afenifere: Constitution Review Will Not Solve Nigeria’s Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.