Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him (73080 Views)

Mortuary Attendant Sexually Assaults Ebony Reigns Corpse, Caught On Video / Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by alonzoiv(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
engrrichie92:

no like,no share
when we were much younger,we would call it: iiishooo!,ela ojukan
(someone help translate in English)
lmao
lol. See your life? Go back and check how am amassing LIKES now like they're going out of fashion soon.
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by hidee20(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well i must say This is appalling and disgusting: Yes, it's hideous
and horrendous,despicable and deplorable; I had
say revolting more like awful and egregious.To me
this is flagitious, indecent,ghoulish and nauseous
perfect word is morbid. You wouldn't be wrong if you
say its repulsive and contemptible.

Bros,am sure your lit-in-Eng in WAEC is capital "A1"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by bamite(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:

please how can i get that weed you smoked?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by Missmossy(f): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Too bad!!!

Is he normal?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wow. Some sexy pictures after the first. Nice body but too skinny.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by slap1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Get well soon.
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by Youngzedd(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Increase counter by 1.
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by scobyy2007: 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
[s]
Iyke1998:
With the way celebrities dress nowadays,they ought to be raped.
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:

choi bro.. Only ur grammer has thrown dat dude in jail.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by ministeriallist: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Who is this f_cking elvis Eze? He wants to be popular. He is a BIG FOOL for insulting the reputation of Nigeria Men.

He needs to be arrested and jailed for his lunatic behaviour. He is a beast.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by ministeriallist: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
AfroKnight:
Lol. The guy provoke. But how would he expect her to give a stranger a hug? Na wa.

The guy is a bastard that needs to be dumped in Sambisa Forest
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by ministeriallist: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:

No more comment. U've said it all
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by AfroKnight: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
ministeriallist:

The guy is a bastard that needs to be dumped in Sambisa Forest

Lol. Suffri dey vex o. The guy just needed a hug and she denied him.
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by engrrichie92(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
alonzoiv:
lol. See your life? Go back and check how am amassing LIKES now like they're going out of fashion soon.

lol..after you edit your post ba?...even me add one like...makes more 'funny sense' now....*winks*
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by dominique(f): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
That she's a celebrity doesn't mean that she should be giving random strange men hugs. If she doesn't want to be hugged, he should have respected that and moved on. See as he resemble tout lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by kobonaire(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Wow Hon Patrick Obahiagbon just exclaimed higi haga crinkum crankum as he read your post

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by ministeriallist: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
AfroKnight:

Lol. Suffri dey vex o. The guy just needed a hug and she denied him.

Who cares! He disgraced himself and should be deported to the center of Sambisa. There are so many shekaus for him to hug there. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by kobonaire(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
engrrichie92:

no like,no share
when we were much younger,we would call it: iiishooo!,ela ojukan
(someone help translate in English)
lmao
alonzoiv:
@alonzoiv But the question is, can your post get as many LIKES as Starlingslimnet's witty post is getting cool

I gues you both likes for good effort btw
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
SpotlezDonald25:
She get luck sey d guy no brk her head... With dat her bonny structure she dey refuse hug..

#Iranu

She's HOT! Stop beefing!
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Smh!
Another animal!
Dunno why some guys can't take no for an answer, it's stupid to believe every girl you come across will be interested in you, especially as you're not even worth it.
Guys please accept No and move on, clearly she's not meant for you or she's just not feeling you. It's not by force.
And stop abusing females who say NO to you, doing that makes you an ANIMAL!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by gabriel74: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
If check weting e get for English language now efit be last credit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

na here you come finish grammar
lol sweetie, just putting smile on facesgrin

You Even have more likes than I do
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mufasa27:

For your mind nw, you sabi blow grammar...... No be so ??
Am just doing what I do best: seizing every opportunity to put smile on faces
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by shepherdnoble: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Show us the evidence so we can believe u!
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by opeboy4love: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
i sense RACISM in dis mata.but yvonne nelson shud rememba dat she is a product of bleaching cream.
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
mmbs:
I swear down. You copied this from someone's write up
Well I have good command of words and any write up under my monika on Nairaland is right-handedly written by me.

Am Original.
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by fascowilly(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
i wonder, what one hugs from this complete skeleton? eze eze ezeeeee, another sanusi sanusi from east.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by NemzySeries(m): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:

ur weed supply is frm great Britain ryt?
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
NemzySeries:
ur weed supply is frm great Britain ryt?
funny you
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by Drabrah(m): 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
400billionman:
The girl no even fine.

Why will this guy humiliate himself like this. ?

4 ur mind.
Re: Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him by xtervaganza(m): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Iyke1998:
With the way celebrities dress nowadays,they ought to be raped.
raped? For what?

Considering you're from the same side as the criminal I'm not really surprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds / Video Of Naira Marley With Tyson Fury / Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.