Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (236090 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invite / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Samhyme: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Please is there any 2018 set who has done medicals, but still waiting for oversea training?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Flexy99(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
...There are definitely category of such persons....but they won't reply and I don't know why...
Samhyme:
Please is there any 2018 set who has done medicals, but still waiting for oversea training?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Flexy99(m): 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
GOD can do All things....let's keep believing and trusting while we remain positive...
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by a4olabisamuel: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Flexy99:
The contact made was for him to send or upload documents....He has been taken....but hasn't given letter of resumption....even me dey wait for my letter of resumption....though mine is Fertilizer...

Hello pls just opening the page.

Pls is the said person here for Dangote Cement.
I mean av they contacted any one after the Nov.30 Appt.test and the December Interview we did at their Ikeja Office.

Thanks.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Flexy99(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yes they have contacted those that were successful in the interview...... Very soon Employment/Resumption letters will be given out....
a4olabisamuel:

Hello pls just opening the page.

Pls is the said person here for Dangote Cement.
I mean av they contacted any one after the Nov.30 Appt.test and the December Interview we did at their Ikeja Office.

Thanks.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by adamx23(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2020
Flexy99:
Yes they have contacted those that were successful in the interview...... Very soon Employment/Resumption letters will be given out....
Bros Dangote cement have not contacted anyone. The latest info gotten when some of us sent them mails was that they will conclude the recruitment very soon.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by a4olabisamuel: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Flexy99:

Oh really, you very sure of this?....thought I saw you comment earlier today when you wrote "Very soon"
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by a4olabisamuel: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Its like we have different categories of Dangote recruitment taking place at the same time confusing guys sef.�......I'm after the Dec.Interview for cement shaa!
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by rafindo(m): 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Flexy99 nah oversabi they worry you.
It not compulsory to comment nah

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Flexy99(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wer u dey wen dem dey find people to comment?......Pls don't show urself here....I pass to the house the info I gat.......we have two sets of recruitments....the experience and the non-experience......so bros keep ur cool if u don't have meaningful contributions....thanks as u do that.....
rafindo:
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Flexy99(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
We have Two Dec. 2019...Recruitments.....(Cement and Fertilizer.)....Fertilizer candidates.....were asked to send some relevant documents upon success of the oral interview (though the one of fertilizer is an experience hire).......Candidates that contacted HR said that they were told "Very Soon" they will send Employment/Resumption Letters to them.....Someone in cement also said that He was told to upload some documents.........
a4olabisamuel:

Oh really, you very sure of this?....thought I saw you comment earlier today when you wrote "Very soon"
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Flexy99(m): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Take your time o....never u antagonize my posts.....just observe and stay mute/still if u don't have any info to drop....u could have better correct me if I were wrong.....At least I stand to be corrected..i.e if I were wrong....
rafindo:
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Chemenger2017: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
Flexy take it easy now!
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Chemenger2017: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Flexy99:
We have Two Dec. 2019...Recruitments.....(Cement and Fertilizer.)....Fertilizer candidates.....were asked to send some relevant documents upon success of the oral interview (though the one of fertilizer is an experience hire).......Candidates that contacted HR said that they were told "Very Soon" they will send Employment/Resumption Letters to them.....Someone in cement also said that He was told to upload some documents.........
,that mean candidate that was asked to upload some documents will automatically,be given employment letter or what?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Flexy99(m): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
By the Grace of GOD he/she will be given Employment letter and medical form.....this is what my friend that works there made me to understand.....
Chemenger2017:
,that mean candidate that was asked to upload some documents will automatically,be given employment letter or what?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Chemenger2017: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Flexy99:
By the Grace of GOD he/she will be given Employment letter and medical form.....this is what my friend that works there made me to understand.....
,if that is the case how soon will that be?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Monmarri: 1:52am On Jan 25, 2020
Flexy99:

Hmmm I hope so. This Dangote recruitment is not structured. I was called for medical early this year and after that,they called that my salary is too much, that they will get bk to me, they never called again
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by adamx23(m): 5:11am On Jan 25, 2020
Monmarri:

Hmmm I hope so. This Dangote recruitment is not structured. I was called for medical early this year and after that,they called that my salary is too much, that they will get bk to me, they never called again
Bro, are you a candidate for fertilizer or cement?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Monmarri: 6:44am On Jan 25, 2020
adamx23:

Bro, are you a candidate for fertilizer or cement?

I am for cement
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Monmarri: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2020
Dangote cement does not have a structured HR. One should not just have hope that after medical u get the job offer. Just Keep praying. I am very surprised that after medical, they called me to negotiate salary, I told them the least I can take. They can't even pay experience candidate 200 above. They told me they will call me back, but they never did. This is one month now I never heard from them. They are not organised at all. Most companies I know will negotiate salary with u bf u go for medical, after medical u get y offer. I am disappointed in their HR structure.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Monmarri: 7:00am On Jan 25, 2020
Tinkel:
I applied for executive trainee (under electrical engineer) at dangote oil refinery company limited last year august(batch A). I went through all the five stages of the recruitment process ranging from aplitude test, group discussion, panel interview, psychometric test and medical test and by the grace of God I was able to scale through all this stages. Finally I was called to resume for the job this year, presently we are undergoing training in oil refinery operations outside the country.
My advice is that we don't need to get too anxious about this job, what I feel is the Success tips for the recruitment process of dangote oil refinery company are:
1. Group discussion, topics will range from Infrastructural development to health sector, oil Prices etc) during this interview, candidates must be calm, undominering, attentive, giving intelligent contribution).
2. Panel interview(ie one on one interview), if you are invited for this 3rd stage, make sure that you have a clear understanding of the basic concept of your discipline, the secret here is that your cv will play an important role here and it will determine the kind of questions that they will ask you, so make sure you are able to convinced your panelist of your past job experience relevant to your discipline, because most questions asked are very technical and it is discipline based. Be calm and also be confident of what ever you are saying.
3. Psychometric test, at this stage you will be given seven different questions papers to answer for a time duration of two hours, this test is know your personality and behavior under working conditions.
4. Medical test

How long after medicals did u get y offer? Was it long or short?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by OluayeHod(m): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2020
What I can infer from here is I think we have two categories of cement too, Experience hire and Graduate Entry (non experience). I think the experience hire candidates have been contacted as someone said.But the non experience are yet to be contacted which I believe are the major follower of his thread
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by OluayeHod(m): 7:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Monmarri:
Dangote cement does not have a structured HR. One should not just have hope that after medical u get the job offer. Just Keep praying. I am very surprised that after medical, they called me to negotiate salary, I told them the least I can take. They can't even pay experience candidate 200 above. They told me they will call me back, but they never did. This is one month now I never heard from them. They are not organised at all. Most companies I know will negotiate salary with u bf u go for medical, after medical u get y offer. I am disappointed in their HR structure.
Yours should be experience hire for cement...cos i believe the company should have a start up salary for non experience.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by adamx23(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2020
Monmarri:
was it on November 30th 2019 you wrote your test?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Chemenger2017: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2020
adamx23:

,any news on fertilizer?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Monmarri: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
adamx23:

I did not write test just did series of interview and medical and never heard from them again after talking about the salary. It was around Nov last year
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Monmarri: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
OluayeHod:
Yours should be experience hire for cement...cos i believe the company should have a start up salary for non experience.

Yes it is experience hire.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Flexy99(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wow....that's great.....wonderful posts/comments and replies....at least, the air is now clear to an extent...
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by adamx23(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
It's safe to say experienced guys for Dangote cement that didn't take the test have been contacted.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Chemenger2017: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
adamx23:
It's safe to say experienced guys for Dangote cement that didn't take the test have been contacted.
,same has fertilizer too,any substantial news on fertilizer recruitment,has anyone gotten an update from the HR team,after a request to upload some documents?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Flexy99(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Yes....according to the HR Lady, she said "Very Soon".....
Chemenger2017:
,same has fertilizer too,any substantial news on fertilizer recruitment,has anyone gotten an update from the HR team,after a request to upload some documents?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Chemenger2017: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Flexy99:
Yes....according to the HR Lady, she said "Very Soon".....
,that a good news,so that mean every candidate that was contacted after the interview,will be called back soon for possible appointment letter?we will keep praying that the Soon will be near o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (59) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.