Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (235954 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invite / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Folafemmy1: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Iambezz:

It was placed on hold.
So for now no feedback yet and no one knows when they'll eventually reach out

we can only stay positive sha hopefully they get back to us real soon,just what i heard sha,awaiting management approval.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Iambezz(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Folafemmy1:

yes, you are very correct. i sometimes heard they gave some people offer letters as @ march if i am correct and they retrieved it back from them and ever since no news. i also heard they are working on it that very soon they would get back to us.

Yea, let's see what happens
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Iambezz(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Folafemmy1:

we can only stay positive sha hopefully they get back to us real soon,just what i heard sha,awaiting management approval.

Yea, it's a delay from management, tge downside is that no one knows when they would eventually decide to reach out.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by RUGS(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mr Joe : Am a proficient and professional teacher. I leave at Edun Street, Aboru, Iyana-ipaja Lagos. I teach both maths and English in primary school level. Therefore, you can higher me for your children who is preparing for his/her common entrance or any entrance examination. You can also higher me for tutorial lessons to your friends, children, extended family and well wishers.
You can whatsapp / connect / contact me on 08067866727.
God bless us all.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Folafemmy1: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
RUGS:
Mr Joe : Am a proficient and professional teacher. I leave at Edun Street, Aboru, Iyana-ipaja Lagos. I teach both maths and English in primary school level. Therefore, you can higher me for your children who is preparing for his/her common entrance or any entrance examination. You can also higher me for tutorial lessons to your friends, children, extended family and well wishers.
You can whatsapp / connect / contact me on 08067866727.
God bless us all.
You just called yourself a proficient and a professional teacher but you made an advert with so many grammatical blunder...Haba

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by jayslim7: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2022
lilyogo:
Please i want to confirm if this is how dangote usually send out their interview invite across to applicants because i can't remember applying for any job there and this is the invite i got from there. Want to be sure is genuine so i don't waste transport going there.

Good day Candidate,

Good Morning,

For those who attended this before, Pls what should one expect at the Dangote refinery interview for Engineers. (mechanical)

Thanks

On behalf of Dangote Project Limited, we are pleased to invite you for an interview. Below are the details of the schedule;

Venue: Dangote Refinery Site.

E Block 19A,

Free Trade Zone, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos

Date: Thursday 5th August, 2021.

Time: 8 am.

Please, it is very important that you come along with the documents listed below:

A copy of any recently taken passport photograph.
A copy of your recent Resume.

A). Academic credentials (originals and photocopies)

University degree, NYSC, WAEC, Primary School Certificate, and Birth Certificate
Relevant Certification and training stated on your CV.
B). Proof of work experiences indicated on your CV (originals and photocopies)

Last 3 months pay slip from your most recent employer.
Appointment Letter, Redundancy Letter/Acceptance of Resignation Letter or Certificate of Service and other relevant official letters from Past and Current Employer as stated on your CV.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail and endeavour to come along with a copy of this mail

Contact phone: 08159491468.

Acknowledged. Thank you for the opportunity
Show quoted text
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by jayslim7: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2022
lilyogo:
Please i want to confirm if this is how dangote usually send out their interview invite across to applicants because i can't remember applying for any job there and this is the invite i got from there. Want to be sure is genuine so i don't waste transport going there.

Good day Candidate,

On behalf of Dangote Project Limited, we are pleased to invite you for an interview. Below are the details of the schedule;

Venue: Dangote Refinery Site.

E Block 19A,

Free Trade Zone, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos

Date: Thursday 5th August, 2021.

Time: 8 am.

Please, it is very important that you come along with the documents listed below:

A copy of any recently taken passport photograph.
A copy of your recent Resume.

A). Academic credentials (originals and photocopies)

University degree, NYSC, WAEC, Primary School Certificate, and Birth Certificate
Relevant Certification and training stated on your CV.
B). Proof of work experiences indicated on your CV (originals and photocopies)

Last 3 months pay slip from your most recent employer.
Appointment Letter, Redundancy Letter/Acceptance of Resignation Letter or Certificate of Service and other relevant official letters from Past and Current Employer as stated on your CV.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail and endeavour to come along with a copy of this mail

Contact phone: 08159491468.

Acknowledged. Thank you for the opportunity
Show quoted text

Good Morning,

For those who attended this before, Pls what should one expect at the Dangote refinery interview for Engineers. (mechanical)

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ghetosoja10: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Good evening all. I saw this thread a week ago and I have read almost all the messages on this thread. I'm a graduate of Federal university of technology minna, currently undergoing my NYSC which I will be rounding up by October this year. I recieved an email from Dangote refinery last year December for possible recruitment. I was told our names was forwarded by our school. I went for the test, group discussion, Interview and psychometric analysis. One month after the psychometric test, some of the candidates who were done with their NYSC received email asking them to come an pick up their "pre-employment medical letter" whereas those of us still serving recieved message directing us to submit the "month and year we'll be rounding up NYSC". Is there anybody here that received the second message and was later called for pre-employment medical letter after completing his/her NYSC? Because since april when the messages started dropping, 3 batches of youth corpers have passed out.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by jayslim7: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
ghetosoja10:
Good evening all. I saw this thread a week ago and I have read almost all the messages on this thread. I'm a graduate of Federal university of technology minna, currently undergoing my NYSC which I will be rounding up by October this year. I recieved an email from Dangote refinery last year December for possible recruitment. I was told our names was forwarded by our school. I went for the test, group discussion, Interview and psychometric analysis. One month after the psychometric test, some of the candidates who were done with their NYSC received email asking them to come an pick up their "pre-employment medical letter" whereas those of us still serving recieved message directing us to submit the "month and year we'll be rounding up NYSC". Is there anybody here that received the second message and was later called for pre-employment medical letter after completing his/her NYSC? Because since april when the messages started dropping, 3 batches of youth corpers have passed out.

What course did u study at Mx?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ghetosoja10: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Chemical Engineering
Do you have any update?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ghetosoja10: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Chemical Engineering
Any update?
jayslim7:

What course did u study at Mx?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by unitedNig: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
ghetosoja10:
similar with yours but we will finish NYSC in febuary .
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ghetosoja10: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2022
Do you know of anyone that got pre-employment medical email after completing his/her NYSC?
unitedNig:

similar with yours but we will finish NYSC in febuary .
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by unitedNig: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
ghetosoja10:
Do you know of anyone that got pre-employment medical email after completing his/her NYSC?
The federal universities all have similar calendars because of the covid break.
So the first batch will be finishing nysc nextmonth.
hope you replied the email sometimes ago when u will finish nysc
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ghetosoja10: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2022
You right
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ghetosoja10: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2022
Yes, I replied the email with "October, 2022"
unitedNig:

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ghetosoja10: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
But during our screening exercise, some of the candidates were done with NYSC, while some had April as termination date ( I dont have their contacts to confirm the process). The letter sent to each varsity requested for 2019, 2020, and 2021 graduates.
unitedNig:

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by crescentsalam(m): 5:09am On Apr 28, 2023
Please how authentic is this👇

Your CV has been reviewed and you have been selected for an employment Competency Test.

For proximity and ease of access, your CBT center will be placed based on your State of residence.

You're required to pay a refundable fee of 42$ (Fourty two USD) for medicals,registration/training within 5 business days, from the day of receipt of this mail.

For instructions on how to complete your payment,please Contact the Accounts department at :

acct@dangoterefineryng.com

A 'FORM A' is attached to this mail. Please download below. Fill the form correctly and bring it to your CBT center, that'll be communicated to you by the Accounts Department,after the completion of your payment.

PLEASE NOTE:
1. The payment of 42$ is the only fee required of selected Applicants to pay,from the start to the to the final appointment of qualified applicants.

2. On completion of your payment, a receipt of payment (Form B) will be issued to the Applicant by the Accounts Department, as evidence of payment.

3. The receipt of payment (FORM B),must be attached to the FORM A and presented by candidates at the CBT center.

4. In the case that the candidate does meet the required exam score of 40% and not granted employment, the fee of 42$ will be refunded to the candidate within 24 hours from the time of completion of the CBT.

CAUTION:
1. The fee of 42$ must be paid only to / via the Accounts Department :
acct@dangoterefineryng.com ;

Do not pay any fee to anybody, staff or not ,by hand.

2. No phone number is and will not be attached to this mail, subsequent mails or any FORM(s) to avoid unsolicited emails from Applicants or members of the public.

3. Disregard any calls or SMS from any mobile number, claiming to render employment assistance ,aiming to defraud Applicants.
All vital information will be communicated to you via email and not SMS or Phone calls.

Sincerely,

Human Resource Dept.,
Dangote Petr. Ref.,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Please download the FORM A below :

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by engrjosefz(m): 5:53am On Apr 28, 2023
crescentsalam:

Your CV has been reviewed and you have been selected for an employment Competency Test.

For proximity and ease of access, your CBT center will be placed based on your State of residence.

You're required to pay a refundable fee of 42$ (Fourty two USD) for medicals,registration/training within 5 business days, from the day of receipt of this mail.

For instructions on how to complete your payment,please Contact the Accounts department at :

A 'FORM A' is attached to this mail. Please download below. Fill the form correctly and bring it to your CBT center, that'll be communicated to you by the Accounts Department,after the completion of your payment.

PLEASE NOTE:
1. The payment of 42$ is the only fee required of selected Applicants to pay,from the start to the to the final appointment of qualified applicants.

2. On completion of your payment, a receipt of payment (Form B) will be issued to the Applicant by the Accounts Department, as evidence of payment.

3. The receipt of payment (FORM B),must be attached to the FORM A and presented by candidates at the CBT center.

4. In the case that the candidate does meet the required exam score of 40% and not granted employment, the fee of 42$ will be refunded to the candidate within 24 hours from the time of completion of the CBT.

CAUTION:

2. No phone number is and will not be attached to this mail, subsequent mails or any FORM(s) to avoid unsolicited emails from Applicants or members of the public.

3. Disregard any calls or SMS from any mobile number, claiming to render employment assistance ,aiming to defraud Applicants.
All vital information will be communicated to you via email and not SMS or Phone calls.

Sincerely,

Human Resource Dept.,
Dangote Petr. Ref.,
Lagos, Nigeria.

FAKE! DON'T FALL FOR THIS CHEAP SCAM
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Dhoga: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
crescentsalam:

PLEASE NOTE:

CAUTION:

Sincerely,

Human Resource Dept.,
Dangote Petr. Ref.,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Just be careful.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by b4bola(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2023
Hello, house.
cool
It's been a while here. Now that the refinery has been commissioned, when would the Dangote Refinery recruitment team lift the embargo placed on the process?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by mauchiz: 10:42pm On May 23, 2023
Where is the recruitment website?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Dhoga: 4:02am On Jun 21, 2023
Dhoga:
Just be careful.
Hmmmm.....
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Dhoga: 4:09am On Jun 21, 2023
b4bola:
Hello, house.
cool
It's been a while here. Now that the refinery has been commissioned, when would the Dangote Refinery recruitment team lift the embargo placed on the process?
We can't tell ooh undecided.
Tho I pray they should still have us in their plans.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by adetola77(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2023
Any updates from dangote refinery
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Sattevayo: 3:44am On Nov 19, 2023
None on my side yet
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Bolulaw(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2023
Hello, I did dangote GT recruitment up to the stage of medicals, and now Electrical and mechanical engineers have been asked to come and pick their letters. Can anyone suggest what could cause delay for the chemical engineers?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by adetola77(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13
Bolulaw:
Hello, I did dangote GT recruitment up to the stage of medicals, and now Electrical and mechanical engineers have been asked to come and pick their letters. Can anyone suggest what could cause delay for the chemical engineers?

We the experience hired for mechanical engineers any update after documentation... Who have gotten his appointment letter especially those of us who undergo interview in Nov 2021
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Yinbanjonic(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15
adetola77:

We the experience hired for mechanical engineers any update after documentation... Who have gotten his appointment letter especially those of us who undergo interview in Nov 2021
He should have resumed immediately after documentation. Why didn't you resumed then?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by adetola77(m): 8:26am On Jan 16
Yinbanjonic:

He should have resumed immediately after documentation. Why didn't you resumed then?
after documentation I was called by the HR officer that my offer letter is printed out already just remain signing by the management

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.