Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (236271 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invite / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nothing yet...
Though I made a call to them, all I got was "be patient, we will get back to successful ones definitely"
Wo, I have signed out from them for now joor

Lunex:
Any news for the Executive trainee yet?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Prettypearl021(f): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hello, I have been following up on this recruitment for a while, although, unable to comment. The thread is very quiet.
Please is there any information in regard to the executive trainee programme.
Or is there a separate thread for the last recruitment?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Midex88(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Pls who has dangote hr email address... I want to send my CV... Thanks
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Kolomania(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sorry guys, which one is executive trainee. What profession is this for? Pls I am new
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Normal graduate trainee programme, just that they undergo training abroad
Kolomania:
Sorry guys, which one is executive trainee. What profession is this for? Pls I am new
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by hexpleecit: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Job Vacancy

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Kolomania(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ok. Thank u for educating me.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Prettypearl021(f): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Visit the career section on their website..
Midex88:
Pls who has dangote hr email address... I want to send my CV... Thanks
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Lunex(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
No news yet?
3months now sad
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by lilyogo(f): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please i want to confirm if this is how dangote usually send out their interview invite across to applicants because i can't remember applying for any job there and this is the invite i got from there. Want to be sure is genuine so i don't waste transport going there.

Good day Candidate,

On behalf of Dangote Project Limited, we are pleased to invite you for an interview. Below are the details of the schedule;

Venue: Dangote Refinery Site.

E Block 19A,

Free Trade Zone, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos

Date: Thursday 5th August, 2021.

Time: 8 am.

Please, it is very important that you come along with the documents listed below:

A copy of any recently taken passport photograph.
A copy of your recent Resume.

A). Academic credentials (originals and photocopies)

University degree, NYSC, WAEC, Primary School Certificate, and Birth Certificate
Relevant Certification and training stated on your CV.
B). Proof of work experiences indicated on your CV (originals and photocopies)

Last 3 months pay slip from your most recent employer.
Appointment Letter, Redundancy Letter/Acceptance of Resignation Letter or Certificate of Service and other relevant official letters from Past and Current Employer as stated on your CV.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail and endeavour to come along with a copy of this mail

Contact phone: 08159491468.

Acknowledged. Thank you for the opportunity
Show quoted text

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by 2nioshine(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
lilyogo:
Please i want to confirm if this is how dangote usually send out their interview invite across to applicants because i can't remember applying for any job there and this is the invite i got from there. Want to be sure is genuine so i don't waste transport going there.

Good day Candidate,

On behalf of Dangote Project Limited, we are pleased to invite you for an interview. Below are the details of the schedule;

E Block 19A,

Please, it is very important that you come along with the documents listed below:

University degree, NYSC, WAEC, Primary School Certificate, and Birth Certificate

Appointment Letter, Redundancy Letter/Acceptance of Resignation Letter or Certificate of Service and other relevant official letters from Past and Current Employer as stated on your CV.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail and endeavour to come along with a copy of this mail

Contact phone

Show quoted text

Every information in there seems valid, and yes invite may come in that way especially for project roles. I guess you should clear up personal details when posting stuffs like this online.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Boss, any info as regard the executive trainee programme for the refinery?
Any recent intake so far
2nioshine:

Every information in there seems valid, and yes invite may come in that way especially for project roles. I guess you should clear up personal details when posting stuffs like this online.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Busbar(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
lilyogo:

Good day Candidate,

E Block 19A,

Contact phone: 08159491468.

Show quoted text

Also received this

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by 2nioshine(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Timon4real:
Boss, any info as regard the executive trainee programme for the refinery?
Any recent intake so far
The ET scheme mandates all intake to undergo an oversee refinery training upon appointment of duty before confirmation, and this has been greatly affected by the COVID situation , the last recruited, over a year now are yet to travel, including another batch that are yet to resume. Hopefully when things gets better or if there is a change in the management's decision on training, the process should be much faster.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Thanks for the reply.
Well, I'm part of the batch that completed the psychometric test 3months ago although the opening was advertised last year December. Since then no reply.
I was thinking the travelling/training will have to stop since the refinery startup was said to be late this year/early next year. That's the training can be carried out here upon completion of the project.
Thanks for the update.
2nioshine:

The ET scheme mandates all intake to undergo an oversee refinery training upon appointment of duty before confirmation, and this has been greatly affected by the COVID situation , the last recruited, over a year now are yet to travel, including another batch that are yet to resume. Hopefully when things gets better or if there is a change in the management's decision on training, the process should be much faster.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by 2nioshine(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Timon4real:
Thanks for the reply.
Well, I'm part of the batch that completed the psychometric test 3months ago although the opening was advertised last year December. Since then no reply.
I was thinking the travelling/training will have to stop since the refinery startup was said to be late this year/early next year. That's the training can be carried out here upon completion of the project.
Thanks for the update.
Prior to the second wave, about two batches were being prepared for trainings at different refineries at same time. which was usually not the case, same system may ramp up the numbers and pull in all on the waiting for the training when things gets better. stay patient and never idle while you wait, you will need this virtue lots more when you get into the system fully.
Amidst the COVID situation, there hasn't been any official reason for the delay in the oversea training.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thanks for this update
2nioshine:

Prior to the second wave, about two batches were being prepared for trainings at different refineries at same time. which was usually not the case, same system may ramp up the numbers and pull in all on the waiting for the training when things gets better. stay patient and never idle while you wait, you will need this virtue lots more when you get into the system fully.
Amidst the COVID situation, there hasn't been any official reason for the delay in the oversea training.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Kolomania(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2021
Guys pls I have a question to ask.

Some of us had applied for a dangote position since last year and have not been contacted for interview or anything but our status on their website still indicates "review pending".

Pls what does this imply? Is it that the shortlisting, interview and possibly employment concluded and we have not been successful?

But I do expect a rejection mail which has not been sent till date.
Pls does anyone has this experience? Educate me pls. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
Did you apply for the executive trainee position or other experienced hire roles?
Kolomania:
Guys pls I have a question to ask.

Some of us had applied for a dangote position since last year and have not been contacted for interview or anything but our status on their website still indicates "review pending".

Pls what does this imply? Is it that the shortlisting, interview and possibly employment concluded and we have not been successful?

But I do expect a rejection mail which has not been sent till date.
Pls does anyone has this experience? Educate me pls. Thanks.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Kolomania(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Experience hire role.

Although I dont really know the difference but I am sure it is no trainee.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Prettypearl021(f): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Have you tried calling the HR department?
Kolomania:
Experience hire role.

Although I dont really know the difference but I am sure it is no trainee.

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Kolomania(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2021
I do not have any contact of the HR department. Can somebody help me with this so I can contact them.

Cheers.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Prettypearl021(f): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2021
Check the mails you received from them
Kolomania:
I do not have any contact of the HR department. Can somebody help me with this so I can contact them.

Cheers.

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Kolomania(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2021
Pls you dont get the issue.

I had apply for a position since last year, and up till date have not received any response from them but my status on the career portal is still showing "review pending ".

Just wanting to know if it means not successful even though no regret mail has been sent yet.

I am just trying to find out if anybody has similar experience.

I cant have hr contact since I have received nothing from them since I applied.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Prettypearl021(f): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
Oh I get it now, just include your application description ( postion and date) so that people can really relate.
Kolomania:
Pls you dont get the issue.

I had apply for a position since last year, and up till date have not received any response from them but my status on the career portal is still showing "review pending ".

Just wanting to know if it means not successful even though no regret mail has been sent yet.

I am just trying to find out if anybody has similar experience.

I cant have hr contact since I have received nothing from them since I applied.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Ahmeddedon(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Pls do anyone has information on when dangote cement at okpella will conduct their interviews....cos over 2 months which we apply online now, no information on the way forward.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Everybody is just complaining of dangote recruitments..Heard their fertilizer plant is recruiting, press your button with your CV Sha..
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ledgelessons(m): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
I heard they started inviting people for tests.
Ahmeddedon:
Pls do anyone has information on when dangote cement at okpella will conduct their interviews....cos over 2 months which we apply online now, no information on the way forward.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Prettypearl021(f): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Please how can I submit my CV?
Timon4real:
Everybody is just complaining of dangote recruitments..Heard their fertilizer plant is recruiting, press your button with your CV Sha..
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Dhoga: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Good Afternoon house..... Please any feedback yet for Executive Traineee (under Mechanical Engineer) ?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Whatsup bro...no update oo
Nothing at all from them..
By the way, when did you do your psychometric test?
Dhoga:
Good Afternoon house..... Please any feedback yet for Executive Traineee (under Mechanical Engineer) ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.