Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki (17416 Views)

The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) / #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records / #thelist Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Await Buhari's Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
This country would not kill us with secrecy in everything.
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by obailala(m): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
...and the wait continues and the wailing continues... me sef I don tire for this kain movie, haba!.. in fact they should shove #TheList up their *** angry angry
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by Pidggin(f): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pmb did not keep to his words.
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by chidextec: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
If they like make dem release on Tuesday or even release on Saturday next two weeks na dem Sabi..anytime wey dem wan release na God win.

1 Like

Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
sirugos:
Too much noise about the list
hey, i don't know what they want d list for, they wil not bother about d change we are be enjoying since may 29, they don't like result, they are looking for list

2 Likes

Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by bugzbunny: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oladimejjy:

serious man wait till 2019 ,may be u can contest
Wetin b ur own....
Abeg face front
Buhari failed......period
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by chyket(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
I just wonder what all drama and dribbling is all about.I am beginning to think that President Buhari is enjoying all the suspense that this issue is generating. but is it not to the detriment of our collective well being as a nation?
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by IDERAWOLE(m): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
sirugos:
He doesn't have any options than to work..

He doesn't have choice but to work.
#No1ErrandBoyOfNaija. Till 2019 or else na prison straight.

1 Like

Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
The title of my story is : How not to govern a people. " Once upon a time, there was a country which was ruled by military men either in uniform or civilian dress........... ...........can someone help continue with the story. I'm out of MB.
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by Sedofbobs: 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
I don't need a sex, my government bleeps me everyday

1 Like

Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by gozmok1(m): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2015
I just hope fashola and ameachis name re not included.If they re then buhari must define corruption to us again and why he wasted Nigerians time for over 4 months without ministers..We re watching. But buhari why not defense minister than petroleum minister anyway who no want NIGER DELTA OIL MONEY.
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by gozmok1(m): 12:05am On Oct 01, 2015
I just hope fashola and ameachis name re not included.If they re then buhari must define corruption to us again and why he wasted Nigerians time for over 4 months without ministers..We re watching. But buhari why not defense minister than petroleum minister anyway who no want NIGER DELTA OIL MONEY.
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by BobUg28(m): 12:26am On Oct 01, 2015
We are patiently waiting. #Baba-go-slow.

I wonder why this present administration is full of excuses /posting. Who knows what they are going to tell Nigerians on Tuesday.
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by dollarcoolcat(m): 12:51am On Oct 01, 2015
allanphash7:
Nigeria is a joke
Mumu oya start to laugh! U don know nothing
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by onismate: 4:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Buhari failed in his promise to appoint ministers by September. The only minister/noise maker he has appointed is himself for petroleum ministry. And anyone agreeing to the list of nominees in the media should just ignore it now. Nigeria media has always been house of rumours and propaganda. Was it not on tuesday 29th it was all over the news that former senator Ita enang was at moment at the NASS to present the list of ministers. Now yesterday we saw in the news in the evening photos of the official list being handed over to saraki. Naija media shah. Until the senate or Presidency announces the names, wetin naija media dey talk na lie.

1 Like

Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by mikolo80: 4:49am On Oct 01, 2015
nofij:
Buhari just showed how unserious he is today.
We should never hold this man by his words.

So unfortunate....
only a simpleton will hold a man at his word
you hold him by his actions
and he ha proven himself over and over again in the past
so keep calm
till 2019
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by babafirst(m): 5:38am On Oct 01, 2015
amolex:
Ehen!!! some people will die of anxiety before then oooo especially pd... supporters
Is there still anything like pdp. .......oh sorry u said pd not pdp.Sorry for the misquote.
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by galadima77(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2015
brixton:
We get the kind of leaders we deserve!! unserious bunch of leaders!!!

And kinda followers befitting of its rulers
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by MARKone(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2015
allanphash7:
Nigeria is a joke

A very sad and dry Joke my brother.
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by darlington64: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2015
Since the envelop is still sealed where did the CABLE get those names from? no be on tuesday? i sitdon for bench dey watch.
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2015
eljanfortis:
a country of jokers,when so much buzz is so attracted to a list , like it contains names of people that will be in the book of life
the list
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by ideylaff: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2015
johndwayy:
I'm beginning to like saraki oh, he's kinda serious minded and also vibrant.

All nana wash oo

Sararararaaki #The Ilorin DyNASTY chopping NIGERIA since the 60's to date

We will sweep them all out with The HOLY Ghost fire. Amen
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by bashydemy(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2015
johndwayy:
I'm beginning to like saraki oh, he's kinda serious minded and also vibrant.
He is not serious, That was an instruction given by thr president that, Don't open the list until your next plenary..
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by dantewest: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2015
Buhari's supporters will do anything to make it look like Buhari is faultless, stainless, all knowing, saint, purer than saints, holier than holy, cleanest, sanest, most hardworking, and most sincere man in Nigeria. Non is holier or better than Buhari.

That is just sad, cos Buhari is definitely not who the media propaganda paint him to be.

Although, there has been light so far. I just pray the Nation won't be misruled as we have always been.

And for those shouting Wailing wailers at anyone who questions Buhari, those people are the most dangerous people to give any sorts of relevance to.

Instead of them to argue with sense and fact, they resort to silly abuses and name calling. That is simply immature, brutal and wicked.

The term wailing wailer is used to discredit any other point of view that any legitimate Nigerian have. I see it as a wicked type of censorship, attacking the sub consciousness of anyone who doesnt fall in line with the party's point of view.

Grab a book, not just any book. Read 1984 by George Orwell. Read it and gain insights to how the government is not to be trusted, especially in this modern age.

Be wise.
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by allanphash7(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2015
Is dis how you are?
muhyeenisce:
mumu wetin u Sabi?
Re: Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki by eddy4naija: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
wetin concern me? if buhari like, make him dey rule alone from him kitchen table

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly / Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison / Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.