Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

My Teacher, My Inspiration! What Can You Write About Your Teacher? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Teacher, My Inspiration! What Can You Write About Your Teacher? (495 Views)

I Was Rape Today By My Teacher / What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Teacher, My Inspiration! What Can You Write About Your Teacher? by iOctane: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
On a daily basis, teachers are actively imparting the nation through the important role they play in educating and inspiring young people across Nigeria. Education International (EI) – the global union federation that represents education professionals worldwide- strongly believes that World Teachers’ Day should be internationally recognized and celebrated around the world.

We at Hopegate Educational Support Foundation are commemorating this year’s World Teachers Day celebration by inviting young Nigerians to help celebrate their teachers through a writing competition on the topic “How has your teacher inspired you?”

This competition is open from today 30th September, 2015 and runs through till the 5th of October. Articles should not exceed 1000 words and should be sent with the name, age, class and school of the respondent to competition@hopegatefoundation.org via email.

Daily airtime prizes of N1000 will be given out to participants and the best article will stand a chance of winning N5000 cash prize on 5th October. The winner would also be revealed on the same day. This competition is open to primary and secondary school students only.

World Teachers’ Day is celebrated in more than 100 countries world-wide and was established by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) in 1994 to celebrate the role of teachers in society. The World Teachers’ Day is held internationally on the 5th of October every year. The yearly event is a wonderful opportunity to draw public attention to the significant role teacher’s play in our societies all across the world. You can follow our activities online on;

Facebook: www.facebook.com/hopegatefoundation
Twitter: www.twitter.com/HopegateNG

(1) (Reply)

Learn Direct Business / Jamb Access Code 2015/2016 /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.