Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria (80359 Views)

Faulty Traffic Light In Abuja Gives Confusing Signals (Video) / Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria / Top 10 Longest And Straightest Highways In The World(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by macmiral: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
So today I wentt out to get some stuffs at one of Ogun state center of commerce/attraction "Panseke metropolis" one of the busiest and behold the longest, most confusing pedestran bridge I decide to make use of it and you know I can't just climb without taking pictures.

Sit tight and see.

Photocredit: macmiral

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by macmiral: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Up already

3 Shares

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by macmiral: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Still up

Funny enough people aren't using this bridge even tho its been completed due to its lenght and height very stressful tho

9 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by macmiral: 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lalasticlala

Show this to the world

Indeed a bridge of wonder

Took me a total of 5 minutes to make my way through to the other side where am alighting

9 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by WebSurfer(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by DemonHunTER: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Everything in ZooGeria issa waste! undecided

36 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Caustics: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
angry it will soon become the home of hawkers and madmen

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Articul8(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Your picture analysis is more confusing.

326 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Caustics: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
angry
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by dfrost: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
cheesy op so how is it confusing?

10 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Maziebuka01(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Op sorry to ask where are u from

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by xmanco42: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
wrong photo analysis
wrong camera angle
Base on your picture content I don't think so

31 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by apesinola001: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
May be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
O ma ga ke. This could be highway to heaven grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Pavore9: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
I see nothing confusing about it.

11 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Hisreplica: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
That's the longest I have ever seen

1 Like

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by comelyJummy(f): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
pls where is this?

2 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by tollu: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yeye bridge

This only way to describe this bridge is a colossal waste. Seriously, you need to see this madness to believe it. OP, you try but the bridge is so senseless it cannot be easily captured in photos.

Who designed it isn't really a problem but the person who approved it must be a rogue. Because we know say na opportunity to siphon funds.
Senseless project.

25 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Articul8:
As in eh.

4 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by sammyj: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
The OP is as confused � as the bridge itself!!! grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Hisreplica: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
comelyJummy:
pls where is this?
Panseke Abeokuta

5 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by chigoizie7(m): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sounds nice to me
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by spaggyy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
This bridge is situated in panseke abeokuta, it's very confusing and people at this area are not happy with the pedx bridge.

Anyways my advice here is: walk 100 meters away from the bridge and u can cross the road, or take a bike @#50 to take u round thru the next u turn...its better than paying 5k as fine.

4 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
There is a bridge as long as this in Berger bus-stop, a very popular area between Lagos and Ogun State on Lagos-Ibadan expressway

17 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Articul8:

Asin eh. D pic jus dey gimme headache sef

3 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by phoenixchap: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
A lot of information missing from the OP, eg location, and stops as seen on one of the pics
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by FarahAideed: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
So much waste of material and design purpose .. That bridge was not built with any principle of aesthetic, form ,cost saving and design efficiency in mind

6 Likes

Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by SamuelTurner(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Which state?
Re: Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria by spaggyy(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Smartini:
There is a bridge as long as this in Berger bus-stop, a very popular area between Lagos and Ogun State on Lagos-Ibadan expressway

Bro it's not as long as this

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City / 2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / Life in Beijing As an International Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.