Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! (2300 Views)

Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri / Full Speech: Buhari Addresses UN General Assembly On Climate Change / Full Speech: Buhari Addresses The 70th UN Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Omambala1(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2015
MyMouth:

U only heard what u wanted to hear! Igbo people sef....smh
nawa ooo...

Yolobas and tribalism! What brought Igbos in this matter na?

Do you always see Igbos in your dreams?
Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by emmycare: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2015
Baba go slow.. Is like the work pass him power.. Nothing on economy and employment.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by ragiluhivo(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2015
plendil:

Well, that "illiterate" remains the C-in-C for the next for years. Deal with it.

But you, with your seven 3rd class degrees remain a nonentity and an internet troll. Deal with it. grin

I can tell you're as dumb as your illiterate president....both of you can go give each other a bl0wjob
Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by UmuEri(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2015
Omambala1:
nawa ooo...

Yolobas and tribalism! What brought Igbos in this matter na?

Do you always see Igbos in your dreams?
not all of them, some are sensible. But that one is the senseless amongst them!
Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by laffytaffy1: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2015
plendil:

Well, that "illiterate" remains the C-in-C for the next for years. Deal with it.

But you, with your seven 3rd class degrees remain a nonentity and an internet troll. Deal with it. grin

Mister first class degree, it's spelled "Four" and not for. You would think someone as smart as you would know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Jman06(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2015
The ijiot could not make any sense!

*I spit on boohar1*
Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Lvlink(f): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2015
People still arguing when the speech has long ended.grin grin
Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by IamPatriotic(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2015
sorry, I understand your plight, unfortunately, you may not get respite soon as Uche Secondus delivered a killer 👊 yesterday, so you are deaf for life.
Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Omambala1(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2015
IamPatriotic:
sorry, I understand your plight, unfortunately, you may not get respite soon as Uche Secondus delivered a killer 👊 yesterday, so you are deaf for life.
what is this Anu 'mpama saying?
Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2015
UmuEri:
sorry, was the President speaking English?
You want the ship you are sailing in to sink because you don't like the captain; such mentality. I laugh at your existential life; bereft of vision, mission, identity or future. You suddenly want Nigeria to break because one Ijaw man lost an election. Meanwhile his kith have accepted the development and moved on. Now that your platform PDP has awarded the 2019 presidency to the people you despise, you can now hang.
Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by UmuEri(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2015
kITATITA:

You want the ship you are sailing in to sink because you don't like the captain; such mentality. I laugh at your existential life; bereft of vision, mission, identity or future. You suddenly want Nigeria to break because one Ijaw man lost an election. Meanwhile his kith have accepted the development and moved on. Now that your platform PDP has awarded the 2019 presidency to the people you despise, you can now hang.
you must be daft, to think I am one of those advocating for Igbo presidency in this Godforsaken ZOO. Sorry to disappoint you dude, for me, it is Biafra or death!

And hey! How is Bornu state this morning, I heard there was another attack yesterday? Please do enjoy your One Nigeria tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Omambala1(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2015
kITATITA:

You want the ship you are sailing in to sink because you don't like the captain; such mentality. I laugh at my existential life; bereft of vision, mission, identity or future. You suddenly want Nigeria to break because one Ijaw man lost an election. Meanwhile his kith have accepted the development and moved on. Now that your platform PDP has awarded the 2019 presidency to the people you despise, you can now hang.
You really need help! And please bro, the Nigeria ship is not sailing ever since that Idi...ot took over the Country at gun(bokoharam) point.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by sirxbit(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2015
HopeAtHand:

So Buhari is what??

Please stop fooling yourself..his WAEC certificate( ordinary O'level WAEC) is a proof.

He faked his WAEC result and still gave himself 'F'...na wah. undecided
if u xo sure y nt get an evidence and go to court
Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by HopeAtHand: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2015
shamack:

Feeding morons like you lies

Actually no man of his age in your village can stand in front of Wizkid

Talkless of world leaders

So carry ur certificates go find better work

Semi illiterates and unenlightened fellows will compare the academia to pop stars.

What does wizkid add to a society..you're uninformed, so i need not engage you.

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2015
UmuEri:
I tried to listen, but could not get anything clearly.

The only thing I heard clearly, was when he said we should thank the former President GEJ for saving the Country!

Please can someone translate the english to English for me? shocked
Drinking ogogoro heavily affects one's capacity to comprehend, that is why this government banned it. I don't know where you got yours from.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by simplycarro: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2015
Why would a Biafran be interested in the speech of the Nigerian president?

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by ayemerbarth: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2015
Those calling the President an illiterate refers. If being an illiterate makes 1 the president, Then I prefer to be an illiterate than some half baked graduates, poly dropouts, nollywood trained persons. My 5 cent.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Koolmexxi(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2015
Some of u are just making exaggerated claims. I was actually surprised at his somehow improved speech. It was short and impressive and clarity was enough for anyone who cared to listen. I'm not a fan of d APC but I have a feeling dey won't like PMB on d long run...
Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Vicotex(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2015
shamack:
Its not for illiterates

Babies or evil minded people.
Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2015
emmycare:
Baba go slow.. Is like the work pass him power.. Nothing on economy and employment.

"Impatience is not a virtue. Order is more vital than speed" PRESIDENT BUHARI

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-minister Diezani Alison-madueke Appointed Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Zakzaky's Last Surviving Son Muhammad Gets Married / Tinubu Is The Best Politician In The History Of Nigeria Leave It Or Take It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.