Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! (2298 Views)

Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri / Full Speech: Buhari Addresses UN General Assembly On Climate Change / Full Speech: Buhari Addresses The 70th UN Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by UmuEri(m): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2015
I tried to listen, but could not get anything clearly.

The only thing I heard clearly, was when he said we should thank the former President GEJ for saving the Country!

Please can someone translate the english to English for me? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2015
What did you expect from an illiterate?

11 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by seunlayi(m): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2015
Thank you, I was unable to pick his word while the broadcast was on. His speech needs to be subtitled.

4 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by agitator: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2015
You need to be an APChit masturbator to understand. Those people understand through the body odour wink wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by shamack: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2015
Its not for illiterates

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Omambala1(m): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2015
seunlayi:
Thank you, I was unable to pick his word while the broadcast was on. His speech needs to be subtitled.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by STARGREEN(m): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2015
Party aside PMB independence speech was really good and Realizable Goals. Am impressed somehow

9 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Terry68: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2015
To be sincere; His speech was dull I had to turn on my music if I can hear him better.

From his contenance I can tell all he said was already known by everybody. No new stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Smooyis(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2015
His speech was clear enough for any serious listener to understand.

10 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Omambala1(m): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2015
UmuEri:

The only thing I heard clearly, was when he said we should thank the former President GEJ saving the Country!

english to English? shocked bro you get bad mouth ooo

4 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by braimeddy: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2015
Every thing he said were just meaningless except when he was thanking former president GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by HopeAtHand: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2015
shamack:
Its not for illiterates

So Buhari is what??

Please stop fooling yourself..his WAEC certificate( ordinary O'level WAEC) is a proof.

He faked his WAEC result and still gave himself 'F'...na wah. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by orimsamsam(m): 7:27am On Oct 01, 2015
People should not fear me, people should only fear the consequences of there action. President muhammadu buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2015
Hate you kill y'all

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Burger01(m): 7:28am On Oct 01, 2015
See them, sons of Lucifer. If majority of Nigerians could hear your president's speech who gives a heck about some wailing wailers with hearing disabilitiesundecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Abugab(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2015
You should have gotten an interpreter or a translator if the speech was so important to you.

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by ragiluhivo(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2015
How do you expect an Illiterate to make any sense at all?

Buhari is a bloody illiterate..Quote me anywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by UmuEri(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2015
Burger01:
See them, sons of Lucifer. If majority of Nigerians could hear your president's speech who gives a heck about some wailing wailers with hearing disabilitiesundecided
please which majority of Nigeria?

Are you DRUNK?

5 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Burger01(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Smooyis:
His speech was clear enough for any serious listener to understand.
Don't mind the sons of Hades, they shall and will never hear Buhari's speech. If foreign people and intelligent Nigerians could hear the president's speech then something devilish is wrong with the haters, wailers and the lots of retrogressive minded tardy degenerates of the losers. Who caresundecided

8 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Burger01:
After 'sorting out' their lecturers, they want someone to interpret English to them. Read they won't comprehend; listen they won't understand. It's only Nairaland they flock to where substance is not recognised and mediocrity is celebrated.

5 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by MyMouth(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2015
UmuEri:

The only thing I heard clearly, was when he said we should thank the former President GEJ for saving the Country!

U only heard what u wanted to hear! Igbo people sef....smh

5 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by azimibraun: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2015
At least those of us stake holders heard him clearly.....

3 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Agwoden(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2015
I thought it was only me. The address was so "unpresidential".

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Warlord3000(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2015
Is this now an issue..

Okay wait for the transcript then if it's that important to you cheesy
Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Lvlink(f): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2015
It may not be the best of speech, but he tried. Though I expected something different and new in the speech!
Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by plendil: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2015
UmuEri:

Isn't it convenient.

Not that one should expect anything different from you and your claque of hate-filled, desperately unpatriotic and ever-wailing ilk. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Burger01(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2015
kITATITA:

After 'sorting out' their lecturers, they want someone to interpret English to them. Read they won't comprehend; listen they won't understand. It's only Nairaland they flock to where substance is not recognised and mediocrity is celebrated.
Don't mind the olodos. If a French man speaks they will understand him even if they don't understand the spoken French...and of course, they wouldn't expect the president to speak in Igbo or any local dialect before they can understand him.. Imbecilic sour losersundecided

5 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by UmuEri(m): 7:42am On Oct 01, 2015
kITATITA:

sorry, was the President speaking English?
Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by UmuEri(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2015
MyMouth:

U only heard what u wanted to hear! Igbo people sef....smh
so what did you hear Yoloba people?

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by shamack: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2015
HopeAtHand:

So Buhari is what??

Please stop fooling yourself..his WAEC certificate( ordinary O'level WAEC) is a proof.

He faked his WAEC result and still gave himself 'F'...na wah. undecided

Feeding morons like you lies

Actually no man of his age in your village can stand in front of Wizkid

Talkless of world leaders

So carry ur certificates go find better work

3 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by plendil: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2015
ragiluhivo:
How do you expect an Illiterate to make any sense at all?

Buhari is a bloody illiterate..Quote me anywhere!

Well, that "illiterate" remains the C-in-C for the next for years. Deal with it.

But you, with your seven 3rd class degrees remain a nonentity and an internet troll. Deal with it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! by Omambala1(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2015
azimibraun:
At least those of us stake holders heard him clearly.....
and what gave you the impression that you are a stake, and others are not?

Abeg Gerrarahere! Next time, ask your President to speak English.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Book Will Draw Blood, Soyinka Vows / Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) / Reno Omokri Warns Buhari Not To Disgrace Nigeria In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.