Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,245 members, 7,860,561 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Dont Fear Me, Fear The Consequences Of Your Actions-Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Fear Me, Fear The Consequences Of Your Actions-Buhari (1032 Views)

10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions / We Are Committed To Ending Incessant Strike Actions- Buhari / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Fear Me, Fear The Consequences Of Your Actions-Buhari by makzeze: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2015
Excerpt from President's speech today:

As I said in my inaugural speech, I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.

source:http://simonateba.com/do-not-fear-me-fear-the-consequences-of-your-actions-buhari-says-in-independence-celebrations-speech/

4 Likes

Re: Dont Fear Me, Fear The Consequences Of Your Actions-Buhari by Exodus2k(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2015
Great speech of a great President, PMB i hail thee !!! Longlive PMB Longlive Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Dont Fear Me, Fear The Consequences Of Your Actions-Buhari by seunlayi(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2015
We should fear God

1 Like

Re: Dont Fear Me, Fear The Consequences Of Your Actions-Buhari by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2015
on point.

1 Like

Re: Dont Fear Me, Fear The Consequences Of Your Actions-Buhari by disloman(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2015
There is no greater word than that.We all gat to bear the outcomes of our actions.

5 Likes

Re: Dont Fear Me, Fear The Consequences Of Your Actions-Buhari by Abugab(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2015
So true.
Nigerians should stop demonizing others instead of accepting their faults. Everyone culpable is always looking for who to blame when the game is up but forget their actions was 100% theirs.

4 Likes

Re: Dont Fear Me, Fear The Consequences Of Your Actions-Buhari by egift(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2015
We are now in the era of Politicians accepting full responsibilities for all their actions. The season of stealing to our face and give us the Yam and Goat Theory is over.

God bless Nigeria. Change is here to stay.

5 Likes

Re: Dont Fear Me, Fear The Consequences Of Your Actions-Buhari by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2015
My President nailed it! GBAM!!

2 Likes

Re: Dont Fear Me, Fear The Consequences Of Your Actions-Buhari by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2015
SARAKI oooo

1 Like

Re: Dont Fear Me, Fear The Consequences Of Your Actions-Buhari by null: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
That is a president with purpose.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Commissioning Of Aliko Dangote's Cement Plant In Tanzania / Of Ignorance, And Wike's Emotional Meltdown. / Amaechi's Screening: Watch Senator Obanikoro's Ministerial Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.