Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (170944 Views)

Sales And Supplies Of Soap,ideal,air Freshener And Bleach / 200kg Bars Of Gold Up For Sale @ 8% Discount On Current Rate / My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by ultrazone(m): 10:24pm On May 05, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2018
30 ton of PKC for sale
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2018
cakes for sale.. 20 ton on ground..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by solreb: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
CosmeticChemist:
cakes for sale.. 20 ton on ground..

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by googlZa86e5(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
hello Sir,

Pls, what is the average cost of production 50000 bars of laundry soap?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by oly4u: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2018
Creative soap making @ naijasoapqueen. Facebook (Oluchi Edith)

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2018
oly4u:

beautiful soap.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2018
palm kernel cakes for sale. 10 ton available.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
palm kernel cakes for sale..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
palm kernel cakes for sale..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Analee(f): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
CosmeticChemist:

check your mail..
pls av being longing to wok with u since d creation of topic..but u've not been replying my msgs
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Analee(f): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
oly4u:
Am interested can I wok wit u..as in on d job training?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Analee:
pls av being longing to wok with u since d creation of topic..but u've not been replying my msgs

You sent me pm on Nairaland and I replied... Didn't I ?.. How are you doing ?..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Analee(f): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
CosmeticChemist:

You sent me pm on Nairaland and I replied... Didn't I ?.. How are you doing ?..
no..fyn..told u would like to work..lik on d job training
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Analee:
no..fyn..told u would like to work..lik on d job training

You said you live in Port, that's too far from here..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Blaksheep: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hello house. I want to venture into soap making. Can any one put me through?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by adekson3shizo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
op I need the ebook and your guidance also on this.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Oduok(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
BEST available protection against post-shave infections.

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by wambai80: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Greetings, I've been on Nairaland for over 7years now but never post on any thread. My reason for posting are 1. This is the most educative thread I ever seen 2. I thought of buying an ebook even though I downloaded some free ebooks for soap making but I learnt a lot and the areas I have weaknesses on soap making have been covered. I will buy the ebook from cosmeticchemist not just to lern the soap making, but to show my appreciation for his contribution and I would like to remind him that who ever insult him on what he is doing or telling people that he is a lier is an enamy of progress. 3. I want to size this opportunity to thank him for his effort. 4. I want to ask if any one knows the price of a small plodder (the smallest) I saw on this thread sombody is advertising a small soap making machine for 13k is it possible. Kind regards my email is wambaibappah@gmail.com
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
wambai80:
I want to ask if any one knows the price of a small plodder (the smallest) I saw on this thread sombody is advertising a small soap making machine for 13k is it possible. Kind regards my email is wambaibappah@gmail.com
soap making machine for 13k? which machine is that?

For a 50kg/hr plodder, the smallest you can get, check my signature. Note: This plodder has a limitation on the size(width) of soap it can extrude. Check the link on my signature and contact me on WhatsApp or call for more details
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
wambai80:
Greetings, I've been on Nairaland for over 7years now but never post on any thread. My reason for posting are 1. This is the most educative thread I ever seen 2. I thought of buying an ebook even though I downloaded some free ebooks for soap making but I learnt a lot and the areas I have weaknesses on soap making have been covered. I will buy the ebook from cosmeticchemist not just to lern the soap making, but to show my appreciation for his contribution and I would like to remind him that who ever insult him on what he is doing or telling people that he is a lier is an enamy of progress. 3. I want to size this opportunity to thank him for his effort. 4. I want to ask if any one knows the price of a small plodder (the smallest) I saw on this thread sombody is advertising a small soap making machine for 13k is it possible. Kind regards my email is wambaibappah@gmail.com

Thanks for your kind word.. If you have any question, I will be very glad to help you..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by anyiway(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
I sent an email to you sir. Please reply.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by wambai80: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
@cosmeticchemist YW. I only have one question, please how do I control trace in CP. I mean how do I keep my soap pap in a liquid form after mixing lye, water and my oil for longer time before moulding and allowing it to solidify, I am experimenting something. Thanks. @iHart I can't find such link in your sign. Pls send the pics via my email (wambaibappah@gmail.com) and if you have soap cutter and stamp, please attach. May be we can do some business.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 2:52am On Aug 24, 2018
wambai80:
@cosmeticchemist YW. I only have one question, please how do I control trace in CP. I mean how do I keep my soap pap in a liquid form after mixing lye, water and my oil for longer time before moulding and allowing it to solidify, I am experimenting something. Thanks. @iHart I can't find such link in your sign. Pls send the pics via my email (wambaibappah@gmail.com) and if you have soap cutter and stamp, please attach. May be we can do some business.
WhatsApp me @ 07066705594
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by wambai80: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2018
iHart:
WhatsApp me @ 07066705594
I lost my phone on Tuesdays on my way to eid prayer, I ordered one from aliexpress so I don't have whatsapp for now, may be in 10 days. Kindly send some pics via my mail, I may come over to your place though is far but if we can do business, why not? I feel we share something in common. I make Fertilizer, and I fabricated my machines too. I wanted my wife to invest in soap business as I have enough space and big generator in my factory.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by iHart(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
wambai80:

I lost my phone on Tuesdays on my way to eid prayer, I ordered one from aliexpress so I don't have whatsapp for now, may be in 10 days. Kindly send some pics via my mail, I may come over to your place though is far but if we can do business, why not? I feel we share something in common. I make Fertilizer, and I fabricated my machines too. I wanted my wife to invest in soap business as I have enough space and big generator in my factory.
you can check your mail now.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by wambai80: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]

Soyabean oil for soap at the amount of 6k/25ltr and 4k/25ltr for it's sluge. If you are interested contact me wambaibappah@gmail.com
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by wambai80: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]

Hellooooooo!!!!!!! Guys. I tried everything possible to start soap making but no encouragement, only stories. I ask some people here to sell some moulds, ebooks, some one even said he will send me a link to buy moulds online, since then, he is not replying my emails. I even ask him to sell me his ebook, he didn't bother to even reply me, not to talk of the price of the book and mode of payment. Well" like i said, I biuld my firtilizer plant, and today 16th. September, 2018. I went to panteka market we're they sell metal, iron, steel etc. And purchase some material and already started to biuld my very own soap plant. I can say there's a secret in this business and the machine can be considered at a very very cheap Price. People that fabricate this machines on nairaland Make it look like these machines are hendred of thousands. Some says almost a million. Well it's not true. Nairaland is for helping each other. Not killing each other, I can help people cos am not a bad person. I will tell people the secret behind this business so people will appreciate. People into this business knows exactly what mean.

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by wambai80: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Panteka market

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.