Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics (44215 Views)

Osinbajo, Emefiele, Adeosun, Dangote At Burial Of Adesina's Father-in-law (Pics) / Niger Delta Activists Protest The Siting Of A $1.5 Billion Dry Dock In Lagos / Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Gamesmart: 12:16am On Oct 02, 2015
EgunMogaji:
For a homophobic you seem to be well versed in what they do.

I can't help you there because I only support ANY and ALL oppressed Nigerians.

You're a perfect example of why I support Womens right to have an abortion grin

So you are saying you are so dumb, you do not know what the people you support actually do, which is then criminalised?

You just support blindly? grin grin grin grin

Homopoof, you are that dumb? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 02, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-KTOaJw3eYG4/T9sthG1WvzI/AAAAAAAAAUY/Z84JvqAxf3U/s1600/did-clint-eastwood-really-just-say-this-about-gay-marriage-full.jpg[/img]

And with this I leave this thread.

The floor is yours Gamesmart, which should really be Gamesdumb, continue displaying to the world how you're a product of a cow shed grin

Egun Mogaji out.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Gamesmart: 12:19am On Oct 02, 2015
EgunMogaji:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-KTOaJw3eYG4/T9sthG1WvzI/AAAAAAAAAUY/Z84JvqAxf3U/s1600/did-clint-eastwood-really-just-say-this-about-gay-marriage-full.jpg[/img]

And with this I leave this thread.

The floor is yours Gamesmart, which should really be Gamesdumb, continue displaying to the world how you're a product of a cow shed grin

Egun Mogaji out.

Homoppof, has daddy called you to come to bed?

You want us to give you a chance to have that life?

Not in Nigeria, poof. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by nortcentrallord(m): 12:51am On Oct 02, 2015
Please we need proper Identification so we know those to handover to BH if they ever attempt to visit this country. Inbred Bastards. Dandaudu's.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 02, 2015
They aren't Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by shiinihost: 7:03am On Oct 02, 2015
OkparaJesus:
I don't know why. I hate homosexuals so much. In the hospital last year I was to attend to a homosexual guy who was beaten to trash by angry mob. Seriously I allowed the guy bleed to death. I pretended as if I was busy treating him as a nurse but I accelerated his death. I wish all homosexuals will die now now... Stupid creatures.

you are not better than shekau..... okparaekwensu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Basukala(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2015
Look at dem all idiot
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2015
Modafukaz. What's in that dry Asus that they like sev. Why don't they protest in naija. Stones will rain on em. We never bleep ladies finish, this one's dey protest. Abegiii
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by mindtricks: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This happened in London yesterday. Scores of Nigerian gay activists living in London stormed the Nigerian High Commission to pass on to President Buhari and government the over 65,000 signatures they were able to gather demanding that Nigeria repeals its 'archaic' anti-gay law.

According to them, Nigeria has one of the harshest anti-gay laws out of the 76 countries that currently criminalise LGBTI people. The Same Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill punishes same-sex “amorous relationships” with 10 years in prison. It also prohibits same-sex marriage with up to 14 years and jails members of LGBTI equality or advocacy groups for 10 years.

The author of the Care2 Petition, Aderonke Apata (lady pictured below), said:

“Since the insidious 2014 anti-LGBTI law was passed in Nigeria, there have been waves of police arrests and torture, anti-LGBTI mob attacks, public whippings, evictions from homes, harassment and discrimination against ‘suspected’ LGBTIs. Equality advocacy organisations and activists in Nigeria are not spared mistreatment.

“Growing up in Nigeria, I was unable to disclose my sexuality, yet unable to hide it. The culture in Nigeria makes it clear that being gay or transgender is a sin, a sentiment that is fuelled by homophobic messages from faith communities, political leaders, families, and schools. I took these messages in, identified with them, and carried the shame of being a lesbian woman in Nigeria. I was arrested, tortured and extorted by the Nigerian Police. I demand a repeal of this toxic law.”

Pictured above is Rev. Jide Macaulay, Nigeria's first openly gay preacher and the founder of House of Rainbow Fellowship, a secret gay church in Lagos at the rally. See more pics below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/nigerian-gay-activists-protest-ask.html

"What more can I say?" Sh*t happens!

Wondering legalizing "marriage" with animals.

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by mindtricks: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Nope your father is the homopoof grin cheesy You're truly an unsuccessful abortion cheesy

I stand alongside ANY and ALL oppressed Nigerians, this does not mean that I am oppressed.

This may come as a newsflash to you buy Nigeria can never oppress me. Maybe dunces like you with no options wink

Bro, these homos going for thorough mental tests and evaluations will not be a bad idea at all.

Just saying. smiley
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by ValerianSteel(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2015
Our brothers,Our Sisters,Our cousins,Our best friends,Our Fathers,Our Mothers,People in our community even some of our church and muslim leaders are practicing homosexuals.

Who is deceiving who?

One thing stands,oppression never succeeds in pushing the oppressed to the wall,instead it gives them a stronger voice of unity to fight and prevail the adversity before them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by alextindey: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2015
Wonder shall neva end well some pple just nid make dem carry dem go cele flog dem well well
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by senorita(f): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2015
Nigeria UK gay activists ,i'm sorry but you all must know that this is one dream that can never come true! Asking Buhari to repeal Nigeria's anti gay law just won't happen.I don't think Buhari's change manta rolls that way.Its the gays in Nigeria i feel sorry for,they have no hiding place,the best thing for them is to live a lie,cos if they are found out or exposed,they not only face persecution from society,family and friends like it used to be,but now a jail term of 14 years is waiting!
http://www.naijaqueenolofofo.com/2015/10/nigerian-gays-in-uk-want-buhari-to.html

My thought is,if the Nigeria government really believe they want to help these people,why not set up a centre or program that anyone caught or found to be dealing in homosexuality will undergo this program to change them since the think its not normal? Why jail them? what exactly is that gonna achieve? Jailed among more men? or women? You know what i mean of course. For me my stand will always be ,what another man or woman does in the privacy of their bedroom is none of my business! As ling as no one is raping anyone of forcing an under age.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
mindtricks:

Bro, these homos going for thorough mental tests and evaluations will not be a bad idea at all.

Just saying. smiley

So Tim Cook needs to have mental tests and evaluations?

Okay but so does every single Nigerian that supports anti gay laws but is still using any Apple product. And every Nigerian that supports this bill but goes to beg for our visas as early as 5AM at the embassy.

http://www.msnbc.com/melissa-harris-perry/apples-ceo-now-openly-gay-progress

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by tammie24: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
MARKone:
St00pid idi0ts!!, they won't protest against insecurity, Boko Haram, terrible education standard, bad economy, dilapidated social infractures and amenities, medical facilities is near comatose, insincere government, no freaking light on independence day . They FAGGGOTS are there fighting for a di<k to enter another man's buttt.

They for come down home and protest na...pampers wearing MOFOS.
I love you for this comment jare
You definitely hit the nail on the head
Iranu Abasha
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by tammie24: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Our brothers,Our Sisters,Our cousins,Our best friends,Our Fathers,Our Mothers,People in our community even some of our church and muslim leaders are practicing homosexuals.

Who is deceiving who?

One thing stands,oppression never succeeds in pushing the oppressed to the wall,instead it gives them a stronger voice of unity to fight and prevail the adversity before them.
Your brothers,your Sisters,your cousins,your best friends,your Fathers,your Mothers,People in your community are the ones who has this disgusting habit and please tell the to hide very well cos if we get them they would wish the police got them first!
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by tammie24: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
OkparaJesus:
I don't know why. I hate homosexuals so much. In the hospital last year I was to attend to a homosexual guy who was beaten to trash by angry mob. Seriously I allowed the guy bleed to death. I pretended as if I was busy treating him as a nurse but I accelerated his death. I wish all homosexuals will die now now... Stupid creatures.
Guy you made me laugh so much
I almost laughed out my lungs
Badt guy
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by xkris11(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
Something is not right about this people
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by ValerianSteel(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
tammie24:

Your brothers,your Sisters,your cousins,your best friends,your Fathers,your Mothers,People in your community are the ones who has this disgusting habit and please tell the to hide very well cos if we get them they would wish the police got them first!
Clap for yourselves,what has your homophobic crusade got you in life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by mindtricks: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
EgunMogaji:

So Tim Cook needs to have mental tests and evaluations?

Okay but so does every single Nigerian that supports anti gay laws but is still using any Apple product. And every Nigerian that supports this bill but goes to beg for our visas as early as 5AM at the embassy.

http://www.msnbc.com/melissa-harris-perry/apples-ceo-now-openly-gay-progress

Time to push for marriage with animals and underaged children. It should be legalized, its all "freedom", sorry about free doom!

In all this "freedom", is great bondage.

A mad man seeing the sane majority as being mad people, while he is sane.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
mindtricks:

Time to push for marriage with animals. It should be legalized, its all "freedom", sorry about free doom!

In all this "freedom" is bondage.

A mad man seeing the sane majority as being mad people, while he is sane.

It's a shame that you'll stoop as low as compare a willing relationship between two fellow human beings to animals.

It clearly shows your breed and if I'll wager you are the one bothering on insanity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by mindtricks: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

It's a shame that you'll stoop as low as compare a willing relationship between two fellow human beings to animals.

It clearly shows your breed and if I'll wager you are the one bothering on insanity.

Ever thought of how sweet s*x with an animal? Sure you wont like it?

Its all about freedom, you wait and see the future.

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
mindtricks:

Ever thought of how sweet s*x with an animal? Sure you wont like it?

Its all about freedom, you wait and see the future.

cheesy

It's quite evident that Seun has a new crop of social misfits on his hands grin

Bestiality is not my thing but I can see that you're well versed in it. Good luck with that monkey on your back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Davidddon:
i hail you for your meticulous and you pragmatic demeanour or disposition, you explain it well. Kudos to you.

My guy I tire oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) / Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) / 'Mr. Health Minister, Are You Mad?' - Lere Olayinka Asks Adewole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.