Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) (44226 Views)

Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source / Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello / Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by nlfpmod: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt33AcDCLSc

I Affirm that the Rigging Audio is Okowa & Atiku ~ Social Democratic Party (SDP) governorship candidate in Delta State, Kenneth Gbagi.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by incandescentena: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2023
One thing is clear in the end. H. E Peter OBI remains the MAJORITY PEOPLES WINNER of the election.

319 Likes 32 Shares

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by jeromestarks: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2023
G
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by KingKO22: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2023
K
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Hambivert: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2023
The only affirmation I want now is for INEC to come out and say that the elections did not go on as they promised Nigerians it would, and that it was riddled with wide spread violence, ballot snatching, voter intimidation, vote buying, and technical glitches to name a few.

Buhari is a monumental and collosal failure. He promised a free and fair election for posterity, but we forgot who he truly was.
Buhari and his demonic party APC used Nigerians to play out a perfectly scripted Chess game.
...Hoarded the currency, deployed military on the eve of the elections to make us let our guards down, starved our engines of fuel, and to crown it all, make his party members accuse himself and some party members of sabotage. Also he ensured his party lost in the state we did not think they would, to fly the narrative of a free and fair election. Yet the same evil people ensured they grabbed the needed 25% in those states.

The Perfect game plan.
Alas! We sparogatively trusted the untrustworthy!

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2023
grin
Abeg where dat guy wey say make we dey "THINKAM" say ATIKU is COMING, OBI dropping out before DEC, JAN ?
Abeg tell am say NA FEB OBI DROPPED, ATIKU CAME and LEFT!

STRUCTURE no be INFORMATION ONLY, we FOCUS,NETWORK, HARDWORK, EQUITY, EQUALITY , EFFICIENCY & SO ON ..

oya shout "NO STRUCTURE" na?
Bat may not be a good man in person, but a GOOD POLITICIAN.... LASTLY no ONE IS A GOOD PERSON 100% . NO SAINT IN POLITICS.

I SALUTE H.E OBI.
HE TRIED N STPOD LIKE A MAN, Lesson LEARNT "DIVIDE WE FALL, UNITE WE STAND"
HE SHOULD AV SPREADED THE LOVE TO ALL TRIBES, next time have GOOD MANNERED N INSPIRING POSITIVE FOLLOWERS.. KEYBOARDS WARRIOR BLEW THE GAME JOINED WITH TRIBE SIDELINE! GOOD HEART NO FIT BRING GOOD POLITICS, LEARN AND USE GAME RULE.. I CELEBRATE H.E OBI.

JAGABAN KNOWN FOR ALL PEOPLE!

Franking:

Where's the equity na? The SW have had their turn, haven't they?
ppl like ATIKU
breached GEOPOLITICAL ZONING in parties, let take this no party will for GEO ZONING ANY LONGER. U get money BUY FORM and work for it. Now u ppl SHOULD KNOW WHY TINUBU did OFFER OSINBAJO, he couldn't have came this FAR! GOOD HEART NO BE say na GOOD POLITCS LIVES.

HellVictorinho7:
na cashless policy dey worsen situation
But some were happy that it to chain BAT..
so which "ONE WE DEY"?
HE DO , he no GOOD. HE NO DO, e BAD!
I TIRE OO.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Algold: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2023
Before nko. Master rigger is APC... Seeing APC pulling 100k vote in South south baffles me. How is that possible with current achievements.
Just dey play. When the full scale revolution comes blames APSHIT

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by ImoleNaija: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2023
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by BunnyWorldNg: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2023
grin
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Pepperoniq(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2023
What evidence do you have Ogà?
Go and sit down joor

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by NutritionGuru: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2023
Of cause, but their plan has woefully failed already. So, let's all now focus on supporting Tinubu on this new Mission to build an Industrialized Prosperous and Glorious Nigeria. No need to be a myopic sore bad looser like the heartless woman of King Solomon's Judgement that said the Baby should be destroyed. Like if you Agree, share it not.

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by heykims(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Let's see who will first make the call, Obi or Atiku?
'Hello Mr President elect, Congratulations sir, Jagaban'.

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Yeah I told ya

His dumbass trifling son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by jhydebaba(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
You get proof

2 Likes

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by SoftP(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Q
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Another one
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Emmastan291: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
I thought we have moved on from that audio....

We are focusing on other things now...
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by ProphetM0hammad: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
But Obidensinas and Obidensinos are targeting APC
That you chose someone doesn't mean he must be president by force
That people rejected your candidate in most parts doesn't mean the results were rigged

The video of Labour party rigging massively openly in the east is everywhere on the internet

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Vyzz: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
grin

I see this election being canceled 😂 😂

3 Likes

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by gift01: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Atiku should just bow out of the Presidential contest. Look for some other venture. By the way, where is Barcanista lol

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by broadman20: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Nigerians are not so intelligent like they believe they are.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by cerowo(f): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Obi won delta any other result is a joke…. The rigging of this election is so ridiculous

12 Likes

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by storm001(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
They didn't pay INEC staff enough money, reason they are rigging it for the APC.

4 Likes

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by seunlayi(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Ok
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Nuhskhut: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Na audio we see, the video would soon be released.

1 Like

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by FarahAideed: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Lies
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2023
We know. Agege is coming.

3 Likes

Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by wizkidblogger(f): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2023
wahalur 🤣
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by Rebuke: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Lol. APC AND PDP mean no well for this country. They are all birds of a feather but until we are ready to call their bluffs, they will continue to take us for granted in this country.

https://www.nairaland.com/7589361/international-observers-say-2023-elections
Re: I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) by meobizy(f): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2023
If video evidence comes out of them murdering people in cold blood, Nigerians will still not care. We forget news in three days or less.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Mr. Health Minister, Are You Mad?' - Lere Olayinka Asks Adewole / COVID-19: Four Things Nigerians Want To Hear From Buhari / Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.